剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
这一张办公桌后面
that they'll be sitting behind for the rest of their lives.
唯一的出路就是找个像你这样的饭票 莫耶先生
The only way out is to find a meal ticket like you, Mr. Moyer.
她不像是那种人...
Oh, well, she didn't seem like that kind of--
我说完了会给你暗示的 孩子
I'll give you a signal when I'm done talking, son.
现在
Now...
我不想让我最有前途的理财经理人
I refuse to lose my most promising young money manager
陷入一堆个人问题中
to a sea of personal problems.
你下去告诉她一切结束了
You go down, tell her it's over.
客气点 不过要说清楚
Be nice, but be clear.
你现在笑得跟傻子一样
I assume you're grinning like an idiot right now
是因为我刚说"最有前途"了
because I said "most promising" earlier?
是的
I am.
站起来
Stand up.
离开我的阳台以后再欢天喜地吧
Please don't celebrate till you've left my balcony.
难以置信你
I can't believe you slept
跟楼上那种无情的家伙滚床单了
with one of those soulless upstairs guys.
我的一♥夜♥情♥闹钟响了 行吗
My one-night stand alarm went off, okay?
我只允许自己半年这么做一次
I only let myself do those biannually.
我当时情绪很不正常
I was in a weird mood.
我妈把我从小长大住的屋子卖♥♥了
My mom sold the house I grew up in.
在哪的
Where was it?
四处跑
Everywhere.
是辆房♥车
It's an RV.
我以前会把我家开去高中 太酷了
It was cool sometimes I used to drive my house to high school.
你呢 德里克
How about you, Derrick?
派对上勾搭到妹子了吗
You hook up at the party?
我勾搭了一个古巴翘臀妞
Oh, man, I got me a little Cuban chick.
魔鬼身材
Slammin' bod.
奶头堪称一绝 伙计
I mean, she had some fiesta titties, man!
真好 她叫什么
Sweet. What's her name?
我骗你的
I didn't meet nobody.
你不是不会再一直讲大话了吗
I thought you were gonna try to stop lying all the time.
我就是忍♥不住要说第一个谎
Yeah, man, I can't stop the first lie.
我这人就这样
That's just who I am.
不过詹妮让我在别人
Jenny's making me work on coming clean
继续提问时说出真♥相♥
if somebody asks a follow-up question, though.
所以别再问了
So please, no follow-up questions.
你弟没给我们拿到季后赛的票子吧
So I take it your brother's not getting us playoff tickets?
不 他当然拿到了
No, dude, he's definitely gonna get the tickets.
他真的拿到了吗
Is he really getting the tickets?
当然是假的
Hell, no, man!
布洛迪
Brody!
我之前都不知道这下面有办公室
I didn't even know there were offices down here.
好热
Wow, it's hot.
是啊 因为整栋楼的
Oh, yeah, that's 'cause all
电力设备都在这后面
the building's electrical equipment's back there.
我很肯定我们都生不出孩子了
I'm pretty sure none of us can have babies.
我想解释一下那晚的事
Look, I wanted to explain something about the other night.
别担心
Don't sweat it, okay?
每个人在床上都有怪癖
Everybody's got weird sex stuff.
我喜欢眼神接触
I like eye contact,
而你喜欢射了之后喊一声"耶以"
and you like to yell "Yahtzee!" when you finish.
怎么了 我忍♥不了
What? I can't help it.
我一有性趣就会喊"耶以"
I say "Yahtzee" when get turned on.
大伙儿
Hey, guys.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
昨晚我跟我的基友出去跳舞
Last night I was out dancin' with my gays till...
跳到现在
well, now.
去换工作服
Changing to my work clothes.
这是楼上的家伙吗
Is this the upstairs guy?
你看着像个傻♥逼♥
You look like a tool.
友好点
Be nice.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来像个傻♥逼♥哟
You look like a tool!
好多了
All better.
爽呆了
Ooh, that was awesome.
抱歉 我应该告诉你我在里面的
I'm sorry. I should've said I was in there.
是我不对
That's my bad.
无所谓了
Whatever, man.
很高兴我终于来上班了
I'm just glad I'm finally at work.
得睡会儿
Gotta get some sleep.
好了 我就是想...
Anyway, I just wanted to ta--
后勤部
Building support.
来吧
Come on.
我们出去聊一会儿
Let's step outside, chat for a second.
不用了 伙计
No thanks, man.
来吧
Aw, come on.
透露点詹妮的事给你
I'll give you the scoop on Jenny.
喜欢这招啊
Oh, he liked that.
兄弟们 要不要雪茄
Hey, fellas. Uh, anybody want a cigar?
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
确定不要
Are you sure?
这是天上掉下来的雪茄
They are falling from the sky.
还点着呢
Oh! Still lit.
也就是说是刚掉下来的
That means it's fresh.
现在告诉你詹妮的事
Now here is the scoop on Jenny.
离她远点
Stay away from her.
她爱我
She loves me.
我们现在处于恋爱中的神奇时刻
We're just in that magical time
而且她还不知道咱俩在恋爱
in a relationship before she knows she's in one.
你和詹妮还会做什么想象中的事
What other imaginary things do you and Jenny do together, huh?
海边漫步吗
You go on long walks by the ocean?
还是去那种DIY酸奶店
Go to one of those build-your-own-yogurt places,
她在鼻子上放颗樱桃
and then she puts a cherry on her nose?
你再一口吃掉 但这样又太冷了
You bite it off, right? But now you're too cold.
所以你们又去咖啡店了
Now you guys go to that coffee hut.
你点了豆奶拿铁
You get your soy latte on, right?
因为她有乳糖不耐症
Because she can't digest dairy.
然后你说"我爱你 亲爱的"
And then you say, "I love you, honey."
她凝视着你的双眸
And she looks right back at you.
然后怎么样
And then what happens?
淡定点 哈佛生
Calm down, Harvard.
你怎么知道我是哈佛毕业的
How'd you know that I went to Harvard?
他叫我呢 小帅哥
Uh, he was talking to me, fancy pants.
我们叫他"哈佛生" 因为他上过大学
We call him "Harvard" 'cause he went to college.
一所很有竞争力的社区大学
A very competitive community college.
那是24个月的课程 而我22个月就完成了
It's a 24-month program, and I actually finished it in 22.
你要谈什么
So what'd you need to talk about?
我是想跟你私下谈谈的
I was actually hoping to do this a little more privately.
"私下谈谈"
"Do this more privately."
周五晚上很棒
Friday night was great,
你真的很贴心 但是...
and you're a really sweet girl, but...
你带美瞳了吗
Do you wear colored contacts?
你的眼睛好蓝
They're so blue.
管他呢
The hell with it.
我们处得很开心
We both had a great time.
应该再一起出去玩
We should go out again.
不了 谢谢 不过谢谢你的邀请
No, thanks. But thank you for asking.
你刚才真的拒绝我了吗
Did you seriously just turn me down?
是的 我们都听到了
Yeah, she did, and we all heard it.
所以 拜拜了您啊
So... Good-bye!
我不会跟楼上的人约会的
I would never date an upstairs guy.
我老板说你们这种人的梦想
My boss told me it was like your dream
就是和像我这样的男人约会
to date a guy like me.
你和老板闲来无事 讨论我们想跟谁约会吗
So you and your boss sit around and talk about who we want to date?
我就说楼上的人根本不做事的
I told you they don't actually do anything up there.
买♥♥ 买♥♥ 卖♥♥ 卖♥♥
Buy! Buy! Sell! Sell!
你新买♥♥的马怎么样了
Hey, how's your new horse?"
不是每个人都有马的
We don't all have horses, man.
证明啊
Prove it.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表