剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
*Into your imagination*
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你不可能知道我在想什么
You couldn't possibly know what I'm thinking.
也许你说得没错 怎么说我也只是个刚做了
Maybe you're right. I am new money, after all.
半小时的暴发户
About a half hour old.
哈佛生 我们得谈谈
Look, Harvard, we need to talk.
我想我要讨论的事
I believe what I have to discuss
不是你这个等级能涉及的
is a little bit above your pay grade.
你不阻止他吗
Aren't you gonna stop him?
说实话 挺想看看剧情会怎样发展
Kinda want to see how this one plays out, to be honest.
让我们看看 阿冠 小冠 冠冠
Let's see here. Peat, Peat, Peat...
那个词叫什么来着 三连冠
What's that spell? Threepeat.
伙计 你真是太坏了 你是怎么做到的
Dude! You are such a badass. How are you doing this?
我也不知道 估计我天生就是干这活的料
I don't know. I guess I'm just good at delivering bad news.
-我把它看成是分手 -你和谁分过手
- I treat it like a breakup. - Who have you broken up with?
没有 但我被甩过好几次
No--no one, but I have been dumped dozens of times,
只要对方处理得好 我都是带着笑离开的
And when they do it right, I always walk away with a smile.
分手是吗 我可以的
Okay. Breakup. I can do that.
我就拿出上哈佛第一天
Yeah. I'll just give them the bad news
甩掉高中女朋友的架势
like I dumped my high school girlfriend
-把坏消息告诉他们 -你可真够坏的
- My first day at harvard. - Talk about badass.
对不起 伙计 我生日那天你和我最好的朋友
Sorry, dude. When you sleep with my best friend
在我老爸捷达车里厮混时
in my dad's old Jetta on my birthday,
我猛踩了油门
I drop the hammer.
说实话
Honestly...
真为电梯里走出来的下一位客户表示遗憾
I feel sorry for the next client who comes through that elevator.
我都迫不及待地想知道
I can't wait to find out how much money
今年你们给我赚了多少钱了
you guys made me this year.
这不是约翰·麦肯罗吗
Is that John McEnroe?
网球界传奇人物
我终于有钱买♥♥下我的梦想了
I can finally afford to buy my dream.
-鸵鸟养殖场 -没错 就是鸵鸟养殖场
- The ostrich farm? - Damn right, the ostrich farm.
放眼望去都是那些不会飞的巨鸟
Hundreds of acres of those flightless giants.
曼尼 我就是为了这个才进入网坛的
Manny, this is why I play tennis!
天才格斯基在哪
So where's that genius Gersky?
格斯基现在不在
I'm afraid Gersky's not with us right now.
莫耶先生会向你解释你的各项资产
Mr. Moyer will be explaining your portfolio to you.
什么
Wh-a-at?
你喜欢鸵鸟吗
You like ostriches?
喜欢 低胆固醇又好吃
Yes, sir. They're low cholesterol and delicious.
你居然吃这么高贵的生物
You would eat those majestic creatures?
它们会哀悼死者的亡魂啊 混♥蛋♥
They mourn their dead, asshole!
强尼·麦克
Johnny Mac!
祝你好运
Good luck!
你在我办公室干嘛
What are you doing in my office,
还有你为什么穿得像花生先生[广♥告♥人]一样
and why in the hell are you dressed like Mr. Peanut?
你再继续用这种口气说话
Bup-bup-bup. Continue with that tone,
我就去别处做生意了
and I will take my business elsewhere.
你觉得我俩有什么生意啊
Now what business do you think that you and I have together?
我骄傲地拥有 不是一份 不是两份
Well, I am the proud owner of not one, not two--
实际上是两份 JNB的股票
actually it is two-- shares of JNB.
你知道这支股票吗 我今天早上买♥♥的
Are you familiar with it? I purchased it this morning,
它涨了6,000%
and it's already up 6,000%.
恐怕我有些坏消息要告诉你
I, um, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you,
你最好坐下来
and you're probably gonna wanna sit down.
不是坐在我桌子后面
Not behind my desk.
在调查欺诈期间
Trading in JNB has been suspended
JNB股票的交易被中止
pending a fraud inquiry,
日经指数中 股票在交易
and the shares have plummeted
几小时后直线下跌
in after-hours trading on the Nikkei.
跟我说些我不知道的吧
Tell me something I don't know.
比如说
Like, um...
那一番话是什么意思 我听不懂
what any of that means. I don't know what that means.
-你的股票一文不值 -什么
- Your stock is worthless. - What?
你身无分文
You don't have a penny.
你破产了
You're flat broke.
加入购物车 加入购物车 购买♥♥
Add to cart, add to cart, buy the cart!
各位 我们得谈谈
Hey, guys, we need to talk.
现在没有 你知道吗
Yeah, not now. Did you know you could buy
就算你不在飞机上 也能买♥♥"空中"百货的东西
all this stuff off of SkyMall even if you're not on a plane?
我要买♥♥个里面有指南针的烤箱
I'm buying a toaster with a compass in it.
听着 我得告诉你们一件事
Uh, listen, um, there's something that I need to tell you.
你们不会相信这事的 JNB跌破了
You're not gonna believe this! JNB tanked!
-什么 -你说什么呢
- What?! - What are you talking about?
我和帮我管钱那家伙聊了聊
Yeah. Just talked to my money guy.
我们一无所有了
We lost everything.
我把帽子卖♥♥给了曼斯菲尔德 只收了50美分
I sold my hat to Mansfield for 50 cents!
该死 怎么...
Damn! Yeah, I mean, how--
老子居然又穷了 天啊
I can't believe I'm poor again! Oh, my god!
-结束了 就是这样 -各位
- It's over! That's it! - Guys, hey!
没关系啦 因为布洛迪没有投资
It's okay, 'cause Brody didn't invest your money,
所以你们没有亏损
so you didn't lose anything!
因为我紧紧抓住钱不放 瞧瞧
'Cause I held on to it. Look. Hey!
就在这里 "詹妮真棒" 对吧
It's right here. "Yay, Jenny," right?!
詹妮 詹妮
Jenny! Jenny!
我可以用"本想"吗
Can I use a "Meant-ta"?
不 你"别想"
No, you can't-ta.
但我什么都没做
But--but I didn't do anything.
你让我们误以为自己有钱 而事实上并非如此
You let us think we were rich when we weren't.
好吧 的确是我做的
Okay, I did do that.
你叫我们像个大人一样
You told us to act like adults
而你把我们当成小孩子戏耍
and then you treated us like children.
那也是我做的
Yeah, I did that, too.
你说你要在蒙大拿州买♥♥块地皮
Said you were gonna buy a piece of land in Montana
好让我们在那里盖房♥子 重新开始
so we could build a house together and start over.
我才没有那样说
Yeah, that I did not do.
的确 但我告诉你你做了什么
No, but I'll tell you what you did do.
-你辜负了我们的信赖 伤了我们的心 -对
- You broke our trust and you broke our hearts. - Yeah.
现在我都没法为此哭泣了
And I can't even cry about it right now
因为老子收了五分钱
because I sold my pocket square
就把手帕卖♥♥了
for a nickel!
先生
Sir.
最后的结局怎么样
What was the final tally?
三连冠向19名客户宣布了坏消息
Well, Threepeat broke the news to 19 clients,
而我被约翰·麦肯罗骂了两小时
and I... got yelled at for two hours by John McEnroe.
你不会相信的 但他脾气好暴躁
You would not believe it, but that guy's got a temper.
强尼·麦克讨厌输掉
Johnny Mac hates losing.
告诉你吧 所以我才不和他打网球
Tell you the truth, that's why I stopped playing him in tennis.
你打网球赢了他吗
You beat him at tennis?
当然没有啦
Of course not.
他可是鼎鼎大名的约翰·麦肯罗啊
It's John frickin' McEnroe!
你今天表现得很不好啊 莫耶先生
You were well off your game today, Mr. Moyer.
我知道 我知道 很抱歉我让你失望了
I know, I know, and I'm sorry I let you down.
我就是没法告诉他们坏消息
I just couldn't give those people any bad news.
你觉得我为什么不亲自去说
Why do you think I didn't do it myself?
因为这很难吗
Because it's hard?
省省吧 我每天都做很困难的事
Oh, give me a break. I do hard things every day.
今天早上 我在脚踝处绑了个100磅的沙袋
Just this morning I strapped a 100-pound weight to my ankle
跳进了游泳池底
and I jumped into the deep end of my pool
来玩我最喜欢的游戏
to play my favorite game--
活下去
stay alive.
那你为什么不自己说呢
Well, then why didn't you do it?
因为这很糟糕
Because it sucks.
那些账户不仅仅是数字
Those--those accounts aren't just numbers.
他们是人 告诉他们坏消息
They're people. And telling them bad things
影响到啊他们的家人和生活
that affect their families and their lives,
你会觉得很难受
it eats you up.
除非你内心已死
Unless you're dead inside.
曼斯菲尔德先生 我向所有客户宣布了坏消息
Mr. Mansfield, I dropped the bomb on all the clients,
然后我告诉杰弗里斯他永远做不成经理了
and then I told Jeffries that he's never gonna make manager
还炒了一个送咖啡的
and fired a coffee guy.
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表