剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表
好吧
Right.
这个真爱垃圾桶
Wow, this really quickly
这么快就变成泪水垃圾桶了
turned into the dumpster of tears.
不 它还是我们真爱垃圾桶 直到我们
No, it's--it's still our love dumpster until we...
-给它取个新名字 -给它取个新名字 是啊
- think of a better name. - Come up with a better name, yeah.
我们 我们会解决的
No, we're gonna-- we're gonna make it work, okay?
我留在这儿
I'm gonna stay here,
你去香港
and you're gonna go to Hong Kong.
大展拳脚
And you're gonna kick ass.
那我们要异地恋了
So we'll just do the long-distance thing, right?
说不定我在Skype上见你
Yeah, I'll probably see more of you on Skype
-还比待在香港见你多呢 -绝对的
- than I would in Hong Kong. - Totally.
记住Skype会害我下巴不舒服
Just remember Skype gives me this weird chin thing.
我不想...没什么大事
I don't want to-- it's not a big deal.
一定要记住 因为我下巴不舒服
Just keep it in mind 'cause it's like a chin thing.
我们一定会好好的
We're gonna be great.
-很好 -非常好
- So great. - So great.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你在这儿呢
Oh, there you are.
我要举办一个派对
I'm having a party.
希望你能来
I hope you can make it.
"布洛迪要走了派对"
"Brody's going away party."
你不用这么做的
Hey, you didn't have to do that.
又没请你
Hey, you're not invited.
不请我去我的欢送会
To my own going-away party?
她念得不对
She actually read it wrong.
不是"布洛迪要走了派对"
It's not "Brody's going-away party."
是"布洛迪要走了 派对吧"
It's "Brody's going away... party!"
有人要喝冰的吗
All right, hey, anybody want a cold one?
不要
No!
淡定 不过是啤酒而已
Relax, it is just a beer.
有人来了
Oh. Here we go.
-你来了 -是的
- Oh... you made it. - Yeah, I did.
尽管你跟我说
Despite you telling me
你家在"你是混♥蛋♥"街1234号♥
your address was 1-2-3-4 You're-a-dick Avenue.
这恶搞太经典了
It's classic.
你来啦
Hey, you.
我有个问题 我想象中
I have a question, is it weird that this is
哈佛生的住处就是这样会不会很奇怪
exactly what I thought Harvard's place would look like?
优点是
I guess the good thing is,
用条水管就能打扫整个家了
you can clean the whole place with a hose.
大伙儿 举起杯子
Hey, everybody, uh, grab a glass.
我想跟我的密友布洛迪说
I just wanna say to my best friend Brody,
祝你在香港好运
good luck in Hong Kong, man.
-祝好运 -敬布洛迪
- Hear, hear. - To brody.
我知道你一定会很出色的
I just know you're gonna kill it,
还有 这是我的心底话
and, uh, I'm speaking from the heart when I say...
请帮我跟你房♥东谈谈
please talk to your landlord for me.
这地方好吓人
This place is a scary place.
你还害怕
You're scared?
我刚自♥拍♥了一张 但是照片里没我
I just took a selfie and didn't show up in it.
那是因为你把手♥机♥拿反了
That's 'cause you got the phone backwards.
谢了
Thank you.
我有话要说
Hey, uh, I actually have something to say.
我会想你们大家的 真的
I'm really gonna miss everyone, really.
甚至是你 哈佛生
Even you, Harvard.
我知道过去几个月
Look, I know over the past few months
我说过"我不喜欢你"
I've said things like "I don't like you,"
"我恨你" "真希望从没遇到你"这类话
"I hate you," "I wish I'd never met you."
是啊 然后呢
Right. And...
再见 慢走不送
Good-bye. Go. Leave.
这派对真有意思
It's a fun party.
好疯狂 明天这时候
It's so crazy that by this time tomorrow,
你已经在去香港的飞机上了
you're gonna be on a plane to Hong Kong.
是啊 而你也要去巴黎了
Yep, and you'll be on your way to Paris.
瞧瞧咱俩飞机小忙人 东奔西跑
Look at us jet-setters, just jet-settin' all around,
满世界地飞
getting all jet-setty.
说真的 宝贝 我为你激动
Seriously, baby, I'm--I'm-- I'm so psyched for you.
你一直这么说
Yeah, you keep saying that.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm just--I'm sorry.
我兴奋 我澎湃 我冲动
I'm jazzed. I'm stoked. I'm just pumped, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你确定吗 我只希望你没事
You sure? I just want you to be okay.
我没事
Yeah. Yes, I'm fine.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yes, totally.
不然你会告诉我的吧
'Cause you'd tell me?
宝贝 你到底要我说什么
I mean, babe, what do you really want me to say?
我很伤心
That I'm sad?
我是有点小难过
I'm--I'm a little sad.
但是 这快要把我逼疯了
But... you know, that's just driving me crazy
因为我不希望你为离开而内疚
because I really don't want you to feel bad about leaving.
拜托 詹妮 不是这样的
Come on, Jenny. That's not what this is about.
我们能解决的 一定能
I mean, we're gonna make it work, though. We are.
我们可以异地恋
We'll do the long-distance thing.
就算失败了 那也没关系
You know, and if-- and if we don't, it's okay,
我们不过才约会三个月
'cause we've only been dating for three months.
没什么值得哭的
So that's nothing to cry about,
所以我不哭
which is why I'm not crying.
詹妮 别这样
Jenny, come on. You...
你知道我别无选择
You know I don't have a choice.
对吗
Right?
换做你是我 你会怎么做
Like what would you do if you were me?
我要走了
I gotta go.
-不 求你别走 -我得走了
- No, don't go. Please. - Yeah, I have to go.
詹妮 我爱你
Jenny, I love you.
别...
Just, don't...
好了 大家都得走了 卫生间的
Okay, everyone's gotta go! There's something
排水管里有东西冒出来了
oozing out of the drains in the bathroom!
快走 走吧
Get out! Get out!
这里景色真美 对吧
It's hell of a view, huh?
总有一天会是你的
It'll be yours someday.
好吧 谢谢
Wow. Okay, thanks.
抱歉 我只是有点分心了
Sorry. I'm just a little distracted.
我不知道詹妮会怎么样
I... I don't know what's gonna happen with Jenny.
我知道 这很困难
I know. It's hard.
但如果你们是天生一对 你会想出办法的
But if it's meant to be, you'll figure it out.
你假期会坐飞机见她
You'll fly her in for the holidays,
你们会打电♥话♥ 视频聊天
you'll talk on the phone, you'll skype.
但 天啊 小心你的下巴
But... God almighty, watch out for the chin.
不然 你肯定会这样了
Otherwise, sure shootin' you get this thing.
那到底是啥啊
Yeah, what is that thing?
是光线还是角度啊
Is that like the lighting, or the angle?
这是下巴结构
It's jaw structure.
要么有 要么没有
You either have it or you don't.
我有
I have it.
真希望我没有让事情变得复杂
I just wish I hadn't complicated things, you know?
我真是选择了最糟糕的时机
I literally picked the worst time
告诉她我爱她
to tell her I love her.
告诉你吧
Newsflash--
没有什么最糟糕的时机
there's no such thing as a worst time.
如果你爱别人
If you love somebody
并且足够幸运能告诉对方
and you're lucky enough to be able to tell them,
你就告诉她 告诉她一万次
you tell 'em. You tell 'em 10,000 times.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, son.
你没必要也说爱我啦
Now you don't--you don't have to say anything back.
你就让老子这样等着嘛
You just gonna leave me hanging here or what--
哦对 我也爱你 爱你
Oh, yeah. I-I love you, too, yeah. Love you.
好孩子 坐吧
Attaboy. Have a seat.
只是
It's just...
剧集 | 爱情零距离(2013) | 导航列表