剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, well, I can't wait to hear what that might be.
我都迫不及待想听听会是什么动机
You were running for mayor.
你在竞选市长
You wanted to present a happy family.
你想向公众展示一个和美的家庭
The woman you were having an affair with threatens to blackmail you,
而与你有婚外情的女子威胁要敲诈你
endanger your political ambitions.
这危及到你的政♥治♥理想
So you kill her.
所以你杀了她
Seems like that'd be pretty easy for a jury to understand.
感觉这个故事对于陪审团而言很好理解
This will never go to trial, and you know it.
这个案子不会上庭的 你们心里清楚
Then if you didn't kill her, who did?
假如不是你杀了她 那是谁
The only person we can place there is you.
我们在那里只找到了你的痕迹
Rachel's dead.
瑞秋死了
Suffocated to death in her bed,
在她床上窒息而死
and it wasn't an accident
而且不是意外
or something a normal person could do.
也不是普通人可以做到的
I didn't think she was capable at such a young age, but...
我以为她还太小 不具有这种能力 但...
Tell us where you were last night.
告诉我们你昨晚在哪
I was with my campaign adviser.
和我的竞选顾问在一起
Name.
名字
Think carefully about what you're doing.
好好想清楚自己在干什么
Name.
名字
You gonna take this to trial?
你们要把这个案子带上法庭吗
Name.
名字
Conrad Bonaparte.
康拉德·波拿巴
Where can we find him?
我们能在哪里找到他
He left the country.
他出国了
And you with no alibi.
那你就没有不在场证明了
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要打电♥话♥给律师
Will you accept a collect call
您是否愿意接听由肖恩·雷纳德
from Sean Renard at the Portland precinct jail?
从波特兰警局拘留室打来的被叫用户付费的电♥话♥
I guess. Adalind.
愿意 爱达玲
What's going on?
怎么了
I've been arrested for murder.
我因为谋杀被捕了
Really? Who'd you kill?
是吗 你杀了谁
I didn't kill anybody.
我谁也没杀
Well, who do they think you killed?
他们觉得你杀了谁
Rachel Wood.
瑞秋·伍德
Yeah.
是啊
So listen to me very closely.
所以你仔细听好了
I need you to get somebody to watch the kids
找个人照看孩子
and get down here right away.
然后马上过来我这里
Why?
为什么
Because you're gonna get me out of here.
因为你要把我从这弄出去
This isn't right, Captain.
这太离谱了 队长
Anything you need, let me know.
需要任何东西 告诉我
Get me a phone.
我要手♥机♥
How long can we keep him in there?
我们能关他多久
I don't know-- no bail on a murder case,
不知道...谋杀案是不能保释的
but he's got a lot of connections.
但他人脉那么广
What happens if he gets out?
假如他出来了会怎么样
Not good for us.
我们就遭殃了
If he comes after me, I'm telling you now,
假如他来找我麻烦 我把话放在这里
one of us is not walking away from it.
我俩不是他死就是我亡
I know how you feel. All right, yeah.
我懂你的感受 好的
I'll call you back.
我等下给你回电
Hey, you want to tell me what the hell is going on?
你俩想和我解释下这到底是怎么回事吗
Where's Nick?
尼克在哪里
I don't know. He got away.
我不知道 他逃走了
How'd he do that? You tell me.
怎么逃的 你问我我问谁
When we found the SERT team,
我们找到特警队的时候
they were unconscious on the floor.
发现他们倒在地上不省人事
Nick was gone; not one of 'em knew what happened.
尼克不见了 没人知道发生了什么
The SERT team leader woke up in the truck six miles away,
特警队队长在10公里之外的卡车上醒来
has no idea how he got there.
完全不知道自己是怎么到了那里的
None of it makes any sense,
每件事都很离谱
including you arresting the captain.
包括你们逮捕队长这件事
What was that about?
那到底是怎么回事
Just going where the evidence takes us.
我们只不过是跟着证据行事
Well, I'm glad it wasn't me who had to arrest him,
我很庆幸去逮捕他的人不是我
but if you get a line on Burkhardt,
但假如你们联♥系♥上了伯克哈德
tell him to turn himself in.
劝他来自首吧
Because next time, they're gonna shoot first.
因为下一次 他们就会直接开枪了
Griffin. Hank, it's me.
格里芬 汉克 是我
Trubel, where are you?
麻烦鬼 你在哪
We're going back to the tunnels
我们要从门罗找到的出口那里
through the way Monroe found.
回到隧♥道♥里去
Yeah, we need you to come out here.
需要你们过来一趟
Go through the loft, and if anybody's watching,
从公♥寓♥进来 假如有人守着
they'll just think you're looking for him.
他们也会觉得你们只是在找他
All right. Put it on speaker.
好的 开扬声器
Nick's got to hear this.
尼克得听听这个
Yeah? We arrested Renard.
怎么了 我们逮捕了雷纳德
Tell you about it later.
晚点再和你详细说
At least he's off the street for a while.
至少他短时间内出不去了
They arrested Renard?
他们逮捕了雷纳德
He can't be too happy about that.
他一定很不开心
He's not, but I am.
他不开心 但我开心啊
Uh, sure we're not being followed, right?
你们确定我们没被跟踪 是吧
They can't be following us.
他们不可能跟踪我们
They don't know where we are.
他们不知道我们在哪里
Well, they know where I work.
但他们知道我工作的地方
It's not gonna take 'em long to figure out where I live.
要不了多久他们就能搞清楚我住在哪里
What am I gonna tell my wife?
我该怎么和我老婆说
Nothing
什么也别说
until we figure out what they know.
先等我们搞清楚他们知道些什么
Hey! Hey, that could be it.
可能是那个
That looks like an old furnace door.
看上去的确像是个炉门
Without a furnace. This has got to be it.
却没有火炉 肯定就是这里了
My wife is gonna miss me eventually,
我老婆终究会想我的
and I'm gonna miss her.
我也会想她
I mean, how long you think we're gonna have to live down here?
你们觉得我们得在这底下待多久
I don't know, Bud.
我不知道 巴德
Well, maybe it's just better if she thinks I'm dead.
也许让她认为我已经死了还更好
Why would she think you're dead, Bud?
为什么她会认为你死了 巴德
Well, I'm missing, aren't I?
因为我失踪了啊
Oh, God, you think they're in danger?
天呐 你觉得他们会有危险吗
Could they try to get to you through me through them?
他们会不会试图通过他们找到我再找到你
We'll have someone reach out to your wife and kids, Bud,
我们会找人去联♥系♥你的妻儿的 巴德
but they might want to leave Portland for a little while.
但他们也许该暂时离开波特兰一段时间
Oh, my God, if anything were to happen to my family--
老天爷啊 假如我的家人出了什么事
Bud, as soon as we're done here,
巴德 我们一搞定这边的事
we'll make sure they're all right.
就去确保他们的安全
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I feel sorry for Rosalee getting pregnant right now,
心疼罗莎莉在这种时候有了孩子
with everything that's going on.
在这么一个多事之秋
When has there been a good time?
又有什么时候算得上是好时候呢
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
Different...
感觉既相同...
and the same, like...
也不同 就像是...
like there's two of me.
像是有两个我
It's very confusing.
让人困惑
A lot is.
很多人都这样
Nick, I'm gonna need you to give me that cloth.
尼克 我需要你把那块布给我
I want to take it to Rosalee.
我想把它带去罗莎莉那里
Why?
为什么
After everything that happened to us,
在我们身上发生了这些事之后
we need to know what it is and where it came from.
我们得弄清楚这是什么 以及它是从哪来的
The answer might be on the cloth.
答案也许就在那块布上
I'm not sure that it is.
那可不一定
We need to find out where its power comes from
趁着它还没害死我们中的谁
before it kills one of us.
我们得搞清楚它的力量从何而来
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表