剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
for what I did to you.
向你道歉了
I told Nick you were here.
我跟尼克说了你在这
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Like I really shouldn't be here.
感觉我真的不该在这
I don't think you're in any condition
我想你现在的情况
to go anywhere else right now.
哪也去不了
Who drew these? Diana.
谁画的 戴安娜
I saw them, too. Where?
我也看到过 在哪
In the tunnel.
隧♥道♥里
You did this?
你画上去的
Yeah, I remember.
对 我还记得
My hands were all cut up.
当时手都割破了
They're not anymore.
现在好了
Where's all this coming from?
这都从哪来的
I don't know.
不知道
I think it's connected to what healed us.
我想跟治愈我们的东西有关
Nick?
尼克
Yeah? Hank's on the phone.
怎么了 汉克打电♥话♥来了
They've got another body.
又发现一具尸体
It is really pretty here.
这里可真美
It's beautiful.
很美
How long have you lived here?
你在这生活了多久
In Portland? A long time.
在波特兰吗 很久了
You know, years ago, all of this land
数年前 这片土地
was owned by a very distinguished young gentleman
属于一位非常优秀的年轻绅士
who recognized the need to preserve nature
他认识到有必要为了后代
for future generations.
保护大自然
It's too bad we can't thank him.
很遗憾没机会感谢他
I wonder what Portland was like back then.
真想知道波特兰那时是什么样的
Well, you would have been in the minority, for one thing.
首先来说 你属于少数
In 1850, this was a frontier town.
1850年 这里是边陲小镇
There were five men to every woman.
男女比例是五比一
I'd be happy with one good one.
能有一个好男人我就满足了
This is gonna make me crazy.
这快把我搞疯了
Maybe it's somebody you used to hunt with.
也许是和你一起狩猎的人
What? No.
什么 不是
How about one of Bud's friends?
会不会是巴德的朋友呢
I think we kinda know all of Bud's friends.
他的朋友我们差不多都认识
What if it was a customer?
那顾客呢
Yours or mine? Either.
你的还是我的 都算上
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe his hair was different last time you saw him.
也许他的发型和你上见次到他时不同
Right!
对
Hair.
发型
Wrong.
不对
Well, try glasses or a beard.
加上眼睛或者络腮胡试试
Yeah, glasses.
对 眼镜
No!
不对
Beard.
络腮胡
Oh, my God.
我的天
I don't know this guy.
我不认识这家伙
What? You don't? After all this?
什么 处理完还不认识吗
No, I mean, I don't know him personally.
不是 我是说 私下里不认识
He's the guy from the park.
他是公园里的那个家伙
Monroe, do you know him or not?
门罗 你到底认不认识
Yes! We both do!
认识 你我都认识
We've seen him a hundred times!
我们都见过他上百次了
Who is it? William Stillman.
这是谁 威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼
The statue?
那座雕像吗
He was one of Portland's earliest settlers.
他是最早一批移居波特兰的人之一
The park is named after him. Stillman Park.
公园以他的名字命名 斯蒂尔曼公园
Oh, my God. That's where the bodies were found.
天啊 那里就是尸体被发现的地方
And the book said it was an immortal Wesen.
书里说那是不死的格林生物
You're saying it's actually William Stillman.
你是说那就是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼本人
You tell me.
你说呢
Oh, we gotta call Nick. Call him.
我们得给尼克打电♥话♥ 打给他
Same type of puncture wound.
同样的刺伤
But Donald Simpson here has his clothes.
但是唐纳德·辛普森还穿着衣服
So why kill him?
那为什么杀他
Bartender said the victim was with a woman at the bar.
酒保说被害人在酒吧时和一个女人在一起
But she left with another guy who bought her a drink.
但她和另一个为她买♥♥酒的人离开了
ID'd him off the composite. It's our guy.
给他看了合成图 是我们要找的人
Monroe's FaceTiming me.
门罗要和我视频
Monroe. Nick, we know who it is.
门罗 尼克 我们知道是谁了
That's why I'm FaceTiming you. We have to show you.
这就是为什么要和你视频 必须要让你看
It's William Stillman.
是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼
No, Monroe, that's the park.
不 门罗 那是公园的名字
No, it's William Stillman. The guy.
不 就是威廉姆·斯蒂尔曼 是人
I drew the beard on him. It's the same guy!
我给他画了络腮胡 就是同一个人
That's how I knew I had seen him.
这样我才知道见过他
The book said he was immortal, right?
书里说他是不死的 对吗
And if he really comes up out of the ground
而且如果他真的只有每七年
only once every seven years,
才从地里出来一次
and he comes up out of the park-- his park.
他就是从自己的公园爬出来的
I mean, come on.
原来如此
No wonder he donated the land.
难怪他会捐赠那块土地
That's where he's taking the girl.
他带那个女孩去了那里
What girl? The one he's gonna kill.
什么女孩 他要杀的女孩
Things haven't been going so well for you.
你近来不顺啊
They haven't. I voted for you.
是不顺 我给你投票了
Why'd you quit?
为什么退出
It wasn't me. Looked like you.
那不是我 看着像你
You're telling me someone used
别告诉我有人
Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester on you?
对你用了双生咒
That's not why I'm here. I--
我来这儿不是为这事
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Well, I didn't think you came in to buy a guitar.
我想你不是来买♥♥吉他的
What's the problem?
出什么问题了
I'm being haunted.
我被鬼缠上了
Anybody you know?
是你认识的人吗
Yeah. Were you responsible for the death?
是的 他的死你有责任吗
In a way.
有点责任
You wanna narrow that down a little?
想说详细点吗
Look, I killed him to put him out of his misery.
听着 我杀他是为了结束他的痛苦
And this is the thanks I get.
就得到这回报
I just wanna know if it's real or if I'm losing my mind.
我只想知道那是真的还是我精神错乱了
All right, all right, all right.
好了好了
This isn't gonna be simple.
这可不好办
What'd you bring me in order to find out?
要我帮忙 你给我带什么了
This was my father's.
这是我父亲的
And his father's before him.
我祖父给他的
You want this bad. Yeah.
你很想知道 对
How bad?
有多想
All right.
好吧
Let's go find out if this ghost is real.
我们来看看这鬼魂是不是真的
This way.
这边
Aspirateur d'Esprits.
吸魂器
A spirit vacuum.
吸魂器
If any spirits are attached to you,
如果你被鬼缠上了
this will pull them out.
它会把它们吸出来
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Take off your clothes and get in.
脱了衣服进去
Seriously? You wanna find out
真的吗 你想知道
if your haunting is real, don't you?
是不是真被缠上了 对吗
If it's all in your head, nothing will happen.
如果只是你脑子里的东西 什么也不会发生
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just taking it all in.
我只是在感受这一切
Smell that air.
闻空气的味道
Listen to those crickets.
听蟋蟀的鸣叫
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表