剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
放开我
You gotta do something!
你们得帮帮我
Bring it down. Bring it down.
冷静 冷静
Okay. Tell us what happened.
好 告诉我们发生了什么事
Okay, Dev--Dev and I were out driving last night, right?
好 德夫和我昨晚开车出来
And I stopped the truck, and he just ran in the woods,
我在停车 然后他走进了森林
and then--and then I heard him scream,
然后我听见他在尖叫
and I thought he was kidding. But then I--I found him
我以为他在开玩笑 但是我发现
and he was getting all strangled by these plants or something,
他被一些树一样的东西缠绕着
and then one of them just stabbed him.
其中一枝刺死了他
And then this--this thing it--it just
这 这个东西 它 它
came out of nowhere, okay? It was like a--like a monster.
不知道是从哪里冒出来的 像个怪物
It was a monster. I know--I know you think I'm crazy.
它是怪物 我知道你们觉得我疯了
I know you think I'm crazy,
我知道你们觉得我疯了
but I'm not. It was real, it was--
但我没有 是真的 它是
We're gonna help you. You believe me?
我们会帮助你 你们相信我
We'll find your friend. Okay, yeah, yeah,
我们会找到你的朋友 好 好的
Okay, okay, look, it's way back in the forest.
好 听着 就发生在森林里
It's all the way up that dirt road.
顺着这条土路
Why don't you just show us where it happened?
不如你带我们去看看
Okay. Wanna get into a car?
好 开车去吗
Yeah, let's go. Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you.
好 走吧 过来 不会伤害你的
Come on.
上车
It was crazy.
太不可思议了
I heard him scream, and so I was running as fast as I could.
我听见他尖叫 飞快地跑过去
Look, I didn't know what I was gonna find,
我当时不知道是要找什么
but I sure didn't think it was what I saw.
但我真不敢相信看见的
Okay, come on, come on. All right, this is--this is
快来 快来 到这儿
where the screaming stopped, but it's not where it happened.
他就不再尖叫了 但这里不是他死的地方
This your rifle? No, it's Dev's.
这是你的步♥枪♥吗 不 是德夫的
30-06.
30-06号♥
Dev shoot this deer last night?
德夫昨晚射杀了这只鹿吗
Maybe, I--I don't know that's--
可能是 我不清楚
I didn't see. Look, that's not what I'm trying to tell you.
我没看见 这不是我要说的
Oh, so nobody ever informed you that hunting at night
所以没人告诉过你晚上靠聚光灯猎捕
with a spotlight is poaching.
属于偷猎吗
You think poaching's the problem here?
你们觉得偷猎是重点吗
My friend is dead! Show us.
我朋友死了 带我们去
This--this is where it happened, all right?
就是在这儿发生的
This--this is my rifle.
这 这是我的步♥枪♥
Do not touch the rifle, Ralph.
别碰步♥枪♥ 拉尔夫
We'll take care of it.
我们会处理的
Tell us what happened here.
告诉我们事情的经过
Okay, I--I found Dev on the ground,
好 我发现德夫躺在地上
and he was covered in plants and stuff, and then I--
身上都是植物之类的东西 我就...
I tried to help him, and this stem--it just
我试着去救他 那个根茎
came right through his chest. And there was blood everywhere,
刺穿了他的胸口 到处都是血
and--that's what killed him, okay?
那东西杀了他
I watched him die. Is that Dev's blood on you?
我亲眼看着他死 你身上是德夫的血吗
Maybe. What happened next?
可能是 后来呢
This thing came out.
那个东西出来了
It was all covered in leaves and moss and mud,
身上都是叶子 苔藓还有泥土
and it had vines for arms, and it picked him up.
藤条就像它的手 它把他拖了起来
It picked him right up. What did you do?
它把他立了起来 你做了什么
I--I shot it, but it didn't do nothing.
我开枪了 但是没什么用
And then--and then I ran, you know, 'cause I thought
然后 然后我就逃了 因为我以为
it was coming after me.
它要来追我
And do you know where Dev's body is?
你知道德夫的尸体在哪里吗
It was right here.
之前就在这里的
That was the last I saw.
我最后看见的就是这样
Either this guy's telling the truth,
这家伙要么说的是实情
or he killed his friend and is trying to cover it up.
要么就是他杀了他朋友还欲盖弥彰
How do you guys wanna handle this?
你们打算怎么处理这案子
Get CSU out here, sweep the area.
找犯罪现场调查组来 处理一下现场
Take the rifles as evidence. See if they were fired.
把步♥枪♥带回去 看看是否开过枪
All right, then let's get these dogs out here,
好的 带警犬来
see if they can find the body.
看看能否找到尸体
Sweat him a little bit.
再对他施点压
Come with us.
跟我们来
We have other work to do first.
我们得先做别的事
I wanna see that mirror. Not alone, you don't.
我要看一下那面镜子 别单独看
Are you sure we wanna do this? Not entirely.
你们确定要这么做吗 不确定
Where is it?
它在哪儿
I broke this mirror.
我把这面镜子摔坏了
And it shattered into pieces, and the pieces
成了碎片
all came back together.
那些碎片又拼好了
It's not a magic mirror. It belonged to my mother.
这不是魔镜 是我妈妈的
It's been in my family since I can remember.
从我有记忆开始就在我家了
I think, as long as none of us look into it,
我觉得只要我们都不看它
we're probably okay.
就没什么事
Let's hope.
希望如此
Yeah, no window I can see.
我没看见什么窗户
Oh, that's not good.
这可有点不妙
Okay, that's enough of that.
已经够了
Diana said that through the mirror is the other place.
戴安娜说镜子那边是另一个地方
Yeah, we need to figure out what the hell is going on
没错 我们必须弄清楚
with this other place.
那边是怎么回事
There might be only one way.
只有一种办法
Which is?
是什么
To go there.
到那里去
Dev's last living relative is a grandmother in Mississippi.
德夫的唯一活着的家属是密西西比州的奶奶
Both he and Ralph have records, mostly of the yahoo type:
他和拉尔夫都有案底 都是常见的
DUIs, criminal trespass, hunting without a license,
酒驾 非法入侵 偷猎
waste of deer and elk.
射杀鹿和麋鹿
So not your run-of-the-mill tree huggers?
所以不是那种环保主义者
No. What'd you get?
不是 你那儿有什么信息
Both rifles were fired.
两把步♥枪♥都开过枪
Ralph had two bullets in the magazine,
拉尔夫弹匣里有两颗子弹
and you took two out of Dev's, so assuming they never
你取出了德夫的两颗 假设他们
had a chance to reload, and my addition is correct,
没能装弹 如果我没算错
they each fired one shot.
他俩各开了一枪
The deer took one bullet.
一枪打死了那只鹿
And Ralph was never hit, which leaves one bullet
拉尔夫没有受伤 那另一颗子弹
unaccounted for.
不知去向
Ralph said he shot the monster,
拉尔夫说他朝那怪物开了枪
unless Dev was his monster.
除非德夫就是他口中的怪兽
Dev was Wesen? Maybe.
德夫是格林生物吗 有可能
Dev could've woged, Ralph freaked,
德夫可能转化了 拉尔夫吓坏了
shot him, buried the body.
开枪打死了他 再埋了尸体
Or Ralph just didn't like Dev and killed him
或者只是拉尔夫看不惯德夫 就杀了他
and made all this up.
然后编了这些故事
So Dev is not the first person to go missing
德夫不是在那片公地
in that general area.
第一个失踪的
Three others in the last five years.
过去五年出现了三起
Bodies never recovered.
尸体一直没找到
Any reports mention a monster?
有任何关于怪物的报道吗
No, but there is something that garnered by attention.
没有 但有一个共同点
Usually people that go missing in the wild are hikers,
通常在野外失踪的都是徒步旅行者
mountain bikers, joggers, but these three were not.
山地自行车爱好者 慢跑者 但这仨都不是
Their vehicles were found abandoned,
他们的车都被遗弃
no suicide notes, no last arguments with spouses, nothing.
不是自杀遗书 没与配偶吵架 什么都没有
Just parked vehicles in the woods.
只是把车停在了森林里
Sounds like a classic alien abduction.
听来像是经典的外星人绑♥架♥案
Hadn't gone there yet, but I'm hoping.
还没到那地步 但我希望是
Dev and Ralph were poaching.
德夫和拉尔夫当时在非法狩猎
See if you can find what the other three
看看你能不能找到另外三个人
were doing out there. Yeah.
当时在那干什么 好
We'll take Ralph through it one more time.
我们会带拉尔夫再去一次树林
Maybe Ralph forgot to mention the spaceship.
也许拉尔夫忘记提起太空船了
It was shaped like a man.
它长得像人
It killed my friend.
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表