剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Because none of this makes any sense.
因为这一切都不科学
Who killed him? I killed him.
是谁杀了他 是我
I think. Maybe.
我猜 可能是
I'm not sure.
我不确定
How can you not be sure about something like that?
这种事你怎么会不确定
I stabbed him.
我捅了他一刀
I stabbed him, but I didn't realize
我刺了他 但直到看见
what I'd done until I saw that--
我手里的剑时
that bloody sword in my hand.
我才反应过来
But you already know about that, don't you?
但你已经知道了 不是吗
I had nothing to do with this.
这件事跟我没关系
Do you think I would risk that
你觉得在清楚他会对我的孩子们
knowing what he can do to my children?
做出什么事的情况下 我还会冒这个险吗
Has Diana been asleep all night?
戴安娜一整晚都睡着吗
You're gonna blame Diana for this too?
你还想怪戴安娜吗
Well, somebody made me kill Bonaparte,
有人让我杀了波拿巴
just like somebody killed Rachel.
就像有人杀瑞秋一样
Who else has that kind of power?
还有谁有这种能力
She won't take Daddy away anymore.
她不会再占着爸爸了
Diana saw the bruises on my neck,
戴安娜看到了我脖子上的淤青
and she asked me if you had done it.
问我是不是你干的
And what did you tell her?
那你怎么回答她的
I said no, one of your friends did it
我说不是 是你的一个朋友做的
and that she shouldn't worry about it.
她不用担心
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
I'm not gonna let Diana control our lives.
我不会让戴安娜控制我们的生活的
If Diana made you kill Bonaparte,
如果是戴安娜让你杀了波拿巴
I'd go a little easy on the discipline.
我会睁一只眼闭一只眼
Bonaparte brought this on himself.
这是波拿巴自找的
He would have killed me.
他差点杀了我
Maybe Diana just wanted her daddy to be a hero
或许戴安娜只是想让她爸爸做回英雄
and save Mommy.
救下妈妈
Well, she got her wish.
那她的愿望实现了
We better be careful what she wishes for.
我们最好小心她每次许的愿望
Black Claw's gonna find out about Bonaparte,
就算现在还没收到消息
if they haven't already.
暗爪也迟早会知道波拿巴的事
And they're gonna go after whoever did it.
他们一定不会放过那个杀了他的人
I assume you're not gonna confess?
你应该不会承认是你干的吧
No.
不会
Somebody is.
有人会的
Who?
谁
You should have never fallen in love with Burkhardt.
你真不应该爱上伯克哈德
Now you're gonna regret it.
会后悔的
Wake up.
醒醒
Who is this?
哪位
Sean Renard. I'm coming over.
肖恩·雷纳德 我来找你
At this hour?
这个时间点
I'll be outside your house in five minutes.
五分钟后到你家门口
Mommy?
妈妈
I'm sorry to wake you, sweetie.
很抱歉吵醒你 亲爱的
That's okay. Is something wrong?
没关系 出了什么事吗
Were you playing with your dolls again tonight?
你今晚又和你的娃娃们一起玩了吗
Mmhmm. I couldn't sleep. Why not?
我睡不着 为什么
Because of that man who hurt your neck.
因为那个让你脖子淤青的男人
He was mean,
他那么恶毒
and I didn't want him to ever hurt you again, Mommy.
我不想让他再次伤害你 妈妈
Oh, my God, Nick. Dude, there's so many.
天呐 尼克 伙计 可真是不少啊
They came here to kill all of us.
他们是来杀掉我们所有人的
Killed Bonaparte?
杀了波拿巴
Renard didn't know what he was doing.
雷纳德不知道自己在做什么
He's gonna be trying to figure out a way to explain it.
他会尽可能想出个合理的解释的
You healed me.
你治愈了我
How?
怎么做到的
It's the same way I was saved.
跟我被救的方式一样
Monroe and I found this in the Black Forest.
我和门罗在黑森林找到了这个
I wouldn't touch that if I were you.
如果是我 我就不会碰
What is it?
这是什么
It's connected with those keys.
它跟那些钥匙有关
It's some kind of stick thing the crusaders took
是十字军洗劫康斯坦丁堡时
when they sacked Constantinople.
带走的一根木棍一样的东西
They hid it in a chest and then buried it under a church
他们把它藏在一个箱子里 埋在了黑森林里
in the Black Forest behind a bunch of skulls that,
一个教堂下面的无数骷髅后面
when you turn the lights down, they kind of glow green and--
关掉灯光 那些骷髅就会发出绿光...
Long story. Basically, we don't know what it is.
说来话长 总之就是我们也不知道它是什么东西
All we know is, it has some kind of power to heal.
只知道它有某种治愈能力
You were dying. Nick used it on you.
你快死了 尼克用它来试试
And it worked.
成功了
Then you had some kind of seizure.
然后你突然好像什么毛病发作一样
And when you came to...
等你醒过来...
I felt different.
我感觉不一样了
How do you feel now?
你现在觉得怎么样
Something's changed.
有什么变了
Yeah, a lot's changed.
对 很多都变了
I'm gonna have to tell HW what's happened.
我得告诉HW发生了什么事
We should probably figure out
我们可能应该想想
how to deal with all these bodies.
怎么处理这些尸体
I mean, we can't just leave them here, you know?
我们不能就把它们留在这吧
Not if you ever want to have a dinner party for the living.
如果你还想请活人一起吃饭聚会的话
Yeah, we have to deal with this.
没错 得把它们处理了
Well, we can't put them in the elevator
也不能直接把它们扔进电梯
and walk them out the front door, so...
大摇大摆地从正门出去 那么...
The tunnel.
隧♥道♥
There's a big hole down there,
下面有个很大的洞
dumps right into the storm drain.
直接连着雨水道
What about the three bodies at the spice shop?
那香料店的那三具尸体呢
We're gonna have to deal with them, too,
趁着天黑
while it's still dark.
也得一并处理了
I'll go with Monroe and Rosalee.
我跟门罗和罗莎莉一起去
I'm gonna go with them too,
我也跟他们一起
seeing as I'm the one that killed them.
毕竟是我杀了他们
Meet up with you later.
晚点见
So, uh,
那...
how do we get these guys down into the tunnel?
我们要怎么把这些家伙弄进隧♥道♥
The hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
I need search warrants.
我要搜查令
You woke me up for search warrants?
把我吵醒就为了要搜查令
I need a lot of them.
我要很多
I don't care if you are the new mayor.
我才不管你是不是新市长
You don't come here in the middle of the night
你有什么资格大半夜过来
demanding anything.
要这要那的
Bonaparte's dead.
波拿巴死了
What?
什么
Burkhardt killed him.
被伯克哈德杀了
The Grimm killed Bonaparte?
那个格林杀了波拿巴
And I'm taking him down for it.
所以我要弄死他
How many warrants do you need?
你要多少搜查令
What the hell happened here?
这里出了什么事
We're not sure, Captain.
不知道 队长
All we know is what the jailer told us.
只有狱卒的描述
Seven North Precinct cops
七个北部分局的警员
were sent to transport Burkhardt
被派来押送伯克哈德
to the North Precinct,
去北部分局
and somehow, between the time
但不知为何 在他被带出
he was taken out of his cell
自己的牢房♥
to before he got out of the building,
到他走出这栋大楼之前
these two got into it with somebody...
这两个碰上了什么人
or something.
或什么东西
There were no witnesses.
没有目击证人
The rest of us were out on a bunch of bogus 911 calls.
我们其他人当时都因为无数虚假报♥警♥在外出警
And, you know, Captain, I think
队长 我觉得
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表