剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
it's definitely a last-resort kind of potion.
这种药剂绝对是终极手段了
Maybe it's just what we need to defeat this evil bastard.
也许我们正是需要它来击败魔头
Well, we're gonna have to ask Adalind,
那我们得求助艾德琳
because my blood won't work anymore.
因为我的血液不管用了
I'll text Nick.
我发短♥信♥给尼克
Dude...
老兄...
we are taking you down.
你死定了
That's enough.
足够了
Okay, now.
好了 倒吧
Nick, back here. We may be onto something
尼克 快过来 我们正在制♥作♥药剂
that might put an end to Zerstoerer.
也许能扳倒毁灭者
Yeah, it's sort of an Achilles' heel deal.
对 类似于阿喀琉斯之踵
It's called Force du Sang. It's referenced
叫做"血之力量" 有一本书中
in one of the books as "Strength of One's Blood."
提到了"血之力量"
We're gonna need your blood.
我们需要你的血
What's wrong?
怎么了
He hit the precinct.
他袭击了警局
We tried to fight it, but...
我们努力抵抗了 可是...
he killed everyone.
他把所有人都杀了
What do you mean everyone?
所有人是什么意思
Hank, Wu.
汉克 吴
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hank and Wu are gone?
汉克和吴牺牲了吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Trubel showed up after. I sent her to the cabin.
之后麻烦鬼来了 我让她去小木屋了
What do you need my blood for? We need the blood of a Grimm,
你们要我的血干什么 我们需要格林的血
a Wesen, and a Hexenbiest for this to work.
格林生物的血 还有女巫的血才能合成魔药
They all need to be mixed at the same time.
必须把这三种血同时混合在一起
We have to go to Adalind.
我们必须去找艾德琳
Nick, it's the strongest poison I know of.
尼克 这是我所知最强的毒药
Yeah, supposedly just this side of nuclear.
威力应该堪比核弹
Let's do it!
那就动手吧
All right, I just need a few more minutes
好的 稍等几分钟
to get it ready to go.
我把东西备好
This better work,
这个最好管用
'cause I don't know how I'm gonna
否则我也不知该如何
get close enough to him to cut his head off.
近身去砍掉它的脑袋
Get me a thermos.
给我个保温瓶
I wonder who's collecting all these.
不知是什么样的人会收集这种东西
If I remember,
如果没记错的话
it was a postman.
是个邮差
Blutbaden. Old school.
狼人 行事老派的那种
Look, I want to tell you something.
有些话我想跟你说
Now, we both made a lot of mistakes.
我们俩都犯过很多错
Too many.
太多了
But we did one thing right.
但我们做对了一件事
Diana.
黛安娜
I'm sorry for a lot of that stuff.
很多事我都应该向你道歉
Me too.
我也是
I wish I'd never heard of those damn keys...
真希望我从来没听说过那些该死的钥匙...
or Black Claw.
或是黑爪
Or Bonaparte or this.
或是波拿巴 或是这个
Am I ever gonna be able to take this damn thing off?
难道我再也摘不掉这鬼东西了吗
You never tried after Bonaparte died?
波拿巴死后你没试过摘下来吗
He said that great harm would come to my children
他说如果我把这个摘掉的话 我的孩子们
if I ever took it off.
会受到巨大的伤害
I don't want to take that chance.
我不想冒这个险
I will do everything in my power
我会尽我的一切力量
to protect Diana and Kelly.
保护黛安娜和凯利
I know you will.
我知道你会的
It's Trubel.
是麻烦鬼
Trubel.
麻烦鬼
You're supposed to be on our side now?
现在你又站在我们这边了吗
A lot has changed.
之前发生了很多事
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I wish Meisner knew.
希望迈斯纳也知道
Trust me, he does.
相信我 他知道的
I'll be outside.
我去外面守着
If he shows, you'll know.
他一出现就通知你们
Question... once it's ready,
有个问题 毒液准备好后
how do we get it on Zerstoerer?
我们怎么弄到毁灭者身上
What about dipping bullets in it,
用子弹蘸毒液怎么样
like we did with the Siegbarste, remember?
就像之前对付食人魔那样 还记得吗
We shot him with that poison, and it worked.
我们用毒液射中了他 这方法管用
I still have the gun. Maybe we should bring it.
枪还在我这儿 那就把枪带上吧
I'll get it. Take your own car.
我去拿 你们自己开车去
Once this is ready, you don't need to be there.
等毒液做好 你们就不用再留在那儿了
I'll ride with Nick.
我跟尼克一起去
I wish I hadn't lost what I was.
真希望我没有失去女巫之力
I'm sorry my blood is no good for this.
很抱歉 我的血完全派不上用场
We could have made it here.
不然现在就能制成魔药了
I thought you weren't gonna do that anymore.
我还以为你不会再这样了
Do what?
哪样
Regret what's done.
为过去的事遗憾
I have no regrets.
我没有遗憾
And I am definitely not done.
而且我也绝对还没完
That I know.
这个我相信
Nick, go! They need your blood!
尼克 快走 他们需要你的血
No!
不
Go!
快走
Eve.
伊芙
Juliette.
茱丽叶
No regrets.
没有遗憾了
Okay.
好了
Come on, come on.
拜托 别这样
Not you. Not you.
你不能死 你不能死
Where are you?
出来啊
Come back and fight!
来跟我打啊
God damn you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on!
来啊
You alone? Yeah, but Nick and Eve
只有你们吗 对 但是尼克和伊芙
should be pretty close behind us.
应该随后就到
He tell you about Hank and Wu?
他跟你们说了汉克和吴的事吧
I can't believe it.
不敢相信
I don't think I ever will.
真是怎么都不敢相信
You brought food?
你们带了吃的
We found something that might work on Zerstoerer.
我们找到了也许能对付毁灭者的东西
What? We need to talk to Adalind.
什么东西 我们得跟艾德琳说
She's inside.
她在里面
What happened?
怎么了
We found something in one of the books
我们在一本书里找到了
reference as "Strength of One's Blood."
关于"血之力量"的内容
Have you ever heard of Force du Sang?
你们有没有听过"Force du Sang"
Power of blood. Yeah, I have.
血之力量 听说过
But, I mean, that's pretty impossible, isn't it?
但是那不太可能制成吧
It's definitely not easy.
的确很不容易
We're praying it'll work against Zerstoerer.
我们只能希望这能对付毁灭者
Okay, but doesn't it need
好吧 可是这不是需要
a Wesen, Hexenbiest and a Grimm's blood?
格林生物 女巫和格林的血液吗
Yes. Nick should be here soon.
对 尼克应该马上就到
We'll just start getting it ready.
我们先做好准备就行
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好的
That's his place.
那是他家
What's happening?
怎么了
I can't guarantee what'll happen if I go any closer.
要是再走近点 我就不敢保证会发生什么事了
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
There's nothing more I can do.
只能送你到这儿了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表