剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Is she gonna live in my bed now?
她现在要睡在我床上吗
No, sweetie, She's just resting.
不 亲爱的 她只是休息会而已
Is she gonna die?
她会死吗
I hope not.
但愿不会
But I think she's got a fever.
但是我想她发烧了
I'm gonna go get her a washcloth, okay?
我要去给她拿条毛巾
Diana? Diana?
戴安娜 戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
I really don't think it's a good idea for you to be...
我觉得你不该
down here.
到这下面来
Yeah, I think I got something.
我好像有所发现
Eh, pretty close.
很像嘛
Nick, that better be you down there.
尼克 最好是你在下面
Yeah, it's me and Hank.
是我和汉克
We thought you would be here. We had a prenatal exam.
我们以为你们会在这 我们去做产前检查了
Everything okay?
孩子没事吧
Okay, okay, and okay.
一二三都很好
What? Three? Apparently, yes.
什么 三个 是的
Well, congratulations! Thanks.
恭喜你们 谢谢
Really happy for you guys. Oh, boy.
真为你们高兴 天呐
What are you guys looking for?
你们在找什么
This. Ataktos Fuse.
这个 巨蝉怪
Look at you, reading Greek.
瞧瞧你 还会希腊语
I think there's a translation here.
我想这里有译文
In Latin. Oh, let's find out what it means.
是拉丁语 看看是什么意思
So what, does your victim look like that? One of them.
怎么 你们的被害人长这样 其中之一
There more than one?
不止一个吗
Yeah, we think he's responsible for two very different crimes.
对 我们认为他跟两起截然不同的罪案有关
We just haven't been able to connect them.
只是还没法将两个案子联♥系♥起来
Ataktos Fuse, or Bestia Festiva,
巨蝉怪 也叫"聚会狂"
loosely translated means "Party animal."
翻译过来大意是"派对动物"
Party animal? Really? Yeah, that's what it says.
派对动物 真的吗 对 是这么写的
Yeah, right here. "Ab ista Bestia Festiva
对 这边写着"此派对动物
Dionysus principium ducit."
源于狄俄尼索斯的灵感"
Which translates to...
翻译过来是
"Your party animal was the inspiration for Dionysus."
"此派对动物源于狄俄尼索斯的灵感"
Good old Dionysus. God of wine and orgies.
古老的狄俄尼索斯 美酒和纵欲之神
Wait, this can't be right.
等下 不对
It says the Ataktos Fuse is immortal.
上面说巨蝉怪是永生的
Well, that's obviously a metaphor.
那肯定是比喻说法
No, it says it resurrects from the earth for one day
不 上面说每隔七年它会从地下
every seven years. Seven years.
复活一天 七年
Sounds like he's in the ballpark for another victim.
看来他在某个区域等着下个受害者
And he only comes above ground for 24 hours?
他从地下复活只能待24小时
According to this.
上面是这么写的
If I was up for one day every seven years,
我要是每隔七年才复活一天
I'd be a party animal.
我也会疯狂参加派对
Although in those 24 hours, it needs to find a food source
然而在这24小时内 它得找到食物源
to take underground and feed on.
以便带到地下食用
And by food source, you mean--
食物源的意思是
Somebody big enough to sustain them underground.
个头够他们在地下存活的人类
So this guy might be looking for his next plus-size stockpile.
这玩意估计在找下个加大号♥食物储备
Wu just sent a facial composite of the guy from the diner.
吴把饭店那人的人脸合成相发过来了
So that's our Ataktos Fuse.
这就是我们要找的巨蝉怪
Wait a minute.
等等
I've seen this face before.
我之前见过张脸
I think I know this guy.
我应该认识这人
How could you know him
他每隔七年
if he's only above ground for one day every seven years?
才从地下出来活动一天 你怎么会认识
No, it was more recent than that.
不 是最近见过的
Then it can't be the same guy.
那就不是同一个人
No, I'm telling you, it's the same guy.
不 听我讲 就是同一个人
I've seen this face somewhere.
我在哪里见过这张脸
Will you send me this sketch?
能把画像发给我吗
We have less than 24 hours to figure that out
我们只有不到24小时弄清他是谁
because if we don't find him tonight,
因为今晚要是找不到他
he's gone another seven years.
他又会消失七年
Hey, Adalind. Everything okay?
爱达玲 一切还好吧
Eve's here. She's been living in the tunnels. What?
伊芙在这 她一直在隧♥道♥里 什么
And she's in pretty bad shape.
而且她现在很糟糕
I didn't know she was here. Diana sensed her.
我也不知道她在这 戴安娜察觉到她了
Can you come home?
你能回家一趟吗
Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can. Thanks.
好 我尽快赶回来 谢谢
Eve has been living in the tunnels.
伊芙一直住在隧♥道♥
For how long? I don't know.
住多久了 不清楚
Adalind just found out.
爱达玲才发现
I gotta get home and deal with this.
我得回家处理一下
I'll drop you off and I'll head back to the precinct.
我送你过去 再赶回局里
Did I order that?
我点这个了吗
From the gentleman down the bar.
吧台那边的先生点的
You know that guy?
你认识他吗
I don't think so.
不认识
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么
Find out where my drink is.
看看给我点喝的了没
I don't know what you think you're doing,
我不知道你在打什么算盘
but I'm going outside for a smoke,
但我要出去抽支烟
where if you have the nerve to show your ass,
你要是有胆出来
I'm gonna kick it from here to Houston.
我一定把你从这踢到休斯顿
Otherwise, you better be gone.
不然最好给我滚蛋
You got me?
清楚了吗
Loud and clear.
清楚明了
Bartender.
酒保
If you please.
再来一杯
Brought you a drink.
给你带了杯酒
What are you trying to do now, pick me up?
你这又是干什么 看上我了吗
No, I just felt sorry for you since I'm picking up your girl
不 我为看上你的妞了向你道歉
and we'll be having a real good time and you're not.
我们本来会玩得很开心 但你不爽了
Don't say I didn't warn you.
别说我没警告你
Cheers.
干杯
Thank you for the drink,
谢谢你的酒
but I think you should probably get out of here.
但我觉得你还是离开这吧
I don't think he was too happy about you buying me a drink.
我想他有点不开心你请我喝酒
Are you?
你开心吗
Yeah.
开心
I did just meet him.
我也才认识他
Then it shouldn't be too hard to forget him.
那忘记他也不是什么难事
Bartender. Round of drinks for everyone
酒保 给觉得今晚
who thinks it's a great night to be alive!
活着真好的人 每人一杯酒
Let's turn this music up, too.
音乐也再大点
Get the party started, huh?
开始狂欢吧
Okay, let's do this. Okay.
好了 来吧 好
What do you say you and me take a walk?
我们不如去散散步吧
Sure.
好啊
You are so much fun.
你真会玩
Gotta live for the moment.
得享受当下啊
Did you carve all that stuff in the tunnel?
隧♥道♥里的东西是你刻的吗
I'm not sure. I think so.
不清楚 应该是吧
I should have told you guys I was down there.
我该跟你们说我在隧♥道♥里
How long were you down there?
你在下面待多久了
Since Monroe and Rosalee's.
离开门罗和罗莎莉家后开始
I don't even know how long that's been.
我都不知道待了多久
I wanted to leave, and then every time I tried,
我想离开 每次我尝试离开
my body just couldn't move.
身体就动不了
Diana knew you were down there.
戴安娜发现了你在下面
She knew you were drawing.
她还知道你在刻东西
She was drawing the same thing.
她画了相同的图案
A lot of them are the same.
有很多是一样的
I think it's time I told you I'm sorry
我想是时候为我对你做的事
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表