剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
It's powerful,
它很强大
but we don't know where that power comes from.
但我们不清楚这到底是怎么回事
What is it? I didn't want to put it back.
怎么了 我不想把它放回去
Why? I felt like I needed it.
为什么 感觉就像是我需要它
Do you? Well, it saved my life.
那你需要吗 它救过我的命
And mine.
也救过我的
I suppose you want your old job back.
我猜你是想要回你的工作
Wu and Hank, too. Sure, anything else.
还有吴和汉克 没问题 还有吗
I raise my son.
我的儿子我来抚养
I raise my daughter.
我的女儿我来抚养
And Adalind comes with me.
爱达玲要跟我走
You're not my daddy.
你不是我爸爸
I tried to tell you. You chose the wrong side, Sean.
我试过告诉你 你选错边了 肖恩
You're not real.
你不是真的
Real enough that you're talking to me.
真到足够让你跟我对话了
No.
不
No, you're dead.
不 你已经死了
Does that really matter?
这真的重要吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
What do you want?
你又想干什么
I want you to get the hell out of here.
我想要你滚出这里
I'm not gonna make it that easy for you.
我怎么可能让你这么好过
Oh, I'm here.
我是真的
You sure you wanna do this
你确定想这么做吗
so soon after your little tussle with Nick?
你才刚和尼克打完
Go ahead, take it. I'm in no hurry.
接啊 接电♥话♥啊 我不急
What?
怎么了
I saw what you did on the news.
我在新闻里看见你干的好事了
That wasn't me.
那不是我
Do you know how much time and blood it took
你知道为了让你当选市长 我们花费了
to get you elected mayor?
多少时间 死了多少人吗
That was the Grimm.
你看到的是那个格林
How? If you really want to know,
怎么回事 假如你真想知道的话
it's an ancient Hexenbiest shapeshifting spell
那是个古老的巫女变形咒语
called the Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester.
名叫"双生咒"
You're a Zauberbiest. You should have known this would happen.
你是男巫 你该预见会发生这种事的
Oh, really? You have a lot of experience with the Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester?
真的吗 你对双生咒很有心得吗
If Bonaparte was still alive, you wouldn't be.
如果波拿巴还活着的话 你就死定了
Your mistake has cost us more than you know.
你不知道你的失误给我们造成了多惨重的损失
No, my mistake was thinking that you knew
不 我的失误在于以为你们对自己的所作所为
what you were doing.
心里有数
Why did Nick look like Daddy?
为什么尼克变成了爸爸的样子
Uh, it's complicated. Daddy was in trouble,
这事很复杂 爸爸遇到麻烦了
and... we were trying to help.
然后...我们试图帮助他
Why didn't you help him?
你为什么不去帮他
I did. We all did.
我帮了 我们都帮了
But...Nick was the one who had to become him so that
但是...尼克是那个必须得变身成他的人
he could do what your daddy couldn't do when he needed to--
他可以在你♥爸♥爸需要去做某件他做不到的事的时候
to...do something he couldn't really do.
帮你♥爸♥爸把那件事给做了
Because, well, you know--
因为...你懂的...
Nick. Nick's here.
尼克 尼克来了
Okay, glad you got those clothes changed so quickly.
好的 很高兴你这么快就把衣服换了
Those are my daddy's clothes.
那些是我爸爸的衣服
Yeah, I had to borrow them.
是的 我借了它们一用
Is Daddy okay? He's better now.
爸爸还好吗 他现在好多了
Are you okay? I want to see my daddy.
你还好吗 我想见我爸爸
We'll see daddy soon, honey,
我们很快就会见到爸爸了 宝贝
but, right now,
但是 现在
we are gonna go and live with Nick and Kelly.
我们得去和尼克还有凯利住在一起了
It's Kelly's turn to be with his Daddy now, okay?
现在轮到凯利和他爸爸在一起了 好吗
You have a baby in you.
你身体里有一个宝宝
No, not a baby.
不对 不是一个宝宝
What? Oh, God.
什么 老天爷啊
More than one.
不止一个
I'm guessing we didn't know this.
我们大家之前都还不知道吧
How many more?
有多少个
I don't know. Just more.
我不知道 反正不止一个
Well, congratulations.
恭喜了
I think we should be going now.
我觉得我们该走了
Yeah, I'll--I'll get Kelly.
对 我...我去抱凯利
Come on, honey.
走吧 宝贝
What kind of look was that?
那是什么表情
I don't know--That was a look.
那是表情吗
Yeah, that was a look. That was a creepy look.
是啊 她看了我们一眼 瘆人的眼神
I mean, am I the only one who thinks that was a creepy look?
只有我一个人觉得那眼神很瘆人吗
Don't go there. I've already gone there.
别想了 我已经想了
"More than one."
"不止一个"
Smile.
笑一个
Okay, we're done.
行了 拍够了
No, no, just a couple more.
不不 再来几张
No, no, no, no, please. No more.
不不不不 拜托 别再拍了
You have enough to choose from, don't you?
你刚拍的足够你选了 不是吗
You've got a hundred you took yesterday,
你昨天 前天 大前天
and the day before that and the day before that.
都拍了上百张了
Get that little head down.
小脑袋躺下去吧
I think he feels a little warm.
我觉得他摸起来有点烫
Yeah?
是吗
Maybe it's a fever? I don't know.
也许是发烧了 不知道
I was holding him for a long time.
我刚刚抱了他这么长时间 感觉不出来了
I'm taking his temperature.
我给他量量体温
Just don't take any pictures of him.
就别再给他拍照了
One day, you'll thank me
有朝一日 你会感激我
for recording our son's young life.
记录下了我们儿子的小时候
I don't think I'll live long enough to go through
我觉得我有生之年都翻看不完你拍的
all the pictures.
那些照片了
99.3.
37.4度
If it gets any higher,
假如温度再往上升
you should take him to the doctor in the morning.
你明早就得带他去看医生了
Okay.
好的
Going to bed. Yup, I'll be right there.
我上♥床♥去了 好的 我马上就去
I'm just gonna upload these photos.
得先把这些照片上传了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Is it my turn?
轮到我去看了吗
I'll go. Thank you.
我去吧 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
什么
Oh, my God, what are you doing? What are you doing?
天呐 你在干什么 你在干什么
Put him down! Put him down!
把他放下 把他放下
Put him down!
把他放下
Haley?
哈莉
Haley, Haley.
哈莉 哈莉
It took our baby. What?
它把我们的宝宝带走了 什么
It took our baby!
它把我们的宝宝带走了
Home sweet home. Welcome back.
可爱的家啊 欢迎回家
I've been here before.
我之前来过这里
Right. So I guess you don't need a tour.
没错 那我不用带你参观了
Where's my room?
我房♥间在哪儿
It's not like Daddy's place, honey.
宝贝 这里不比爸爸那儿
We've got a little less space here.
空间有点小
What's wrong?
怎么了
A lot of people died here.
这里死过很多人
I wanna see Daddy.
我想见爸爸
I'll take you to see him tomorrow, okay?
我明天带你去 好吗
I know it's hard moving around this much,
我明白一直搬家很难适应
but I'm just trying to keep us together and safe.
但我只是想确保我们能安全地在一起
I'm so proud of the way you're handling all of this.
你能适应这么好 我真为你骄傲
Diana's asleep. You sure?
戴安娜睡着了 你确定
Yeah.
是的
She knew Rosalee was gonna have a kid.
她知道罗莎莉怀孕了
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表