剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
I was Renard at the time.
我当时是雷纳德
Yeah, but who are you gonna be this time?
是的 但这次你要变成谁
Rachel's dead, and we can't have two Renards out there.
瑞秋死了 而且也不能出现两个雷纳德
Why not? Nick, really?
为什么不能 尼克 你确定吗
One Renard out there is more than enough.
一个雷纳德已经够我们受的了
Well, not if one of them is one of us.
但只要其中一个是我们的人就行
Do you still have the hat? Yeah, I have it.
那个帽子还在你那儿吗 对 在
But I don't know if I can go through that again.
但我不确定我还能再来一次了
No, not you. Me.
不 不用你 我来
You want me to turn you into Renard?
你想让我帮你变成雷纳德
How else are we gonna get him to agree to what we want?
还有别的方法可以让他如我们所愿吗
I have no idea what you're talking about.
虽然完全听不懂你们在说什么
But I think I like it.
但我喜欢
Jeremiah.
耶利米
Well, this is a surprise.
想不到你会来
We need to talk. Yeah, of course, come on in.
我们需要谈谈 可以啊 请进
Something about the campaign?
是竞选的事情吗
No, I don't want to talk about the campaign.
不 我不想谈竞选
Shut the door.
关上门
All right.
好吧
What's the problem? Rachel Wood.
什么事 瑞秋·伍德
You were arrested for her murder.
你曾因涉嫌杀她被逮捕
Now, look, I had nothing to do with her death.
听着 她的死和我无关
As you may have heard,
你可能也听到消息了
the charges were completely dropped.
指控已经全部撤销了
You were having an affair with her.
你和她有一腿
That is none of your business.
这不关你的事
It certainly is my business!
这当然关我的事
We were friends. I worked with her.
我们是朋友 我和她共事
We helped to get you elected.
我们帮助你参加竞选
What's this about?
你到底想说什么
I was there that night. Were you?
那晚我在那里 是吗
I saw you go into her apartment.
我看见你走进她的公♥寓♥
When I went in after you left,
你走后 我再进去
she was dead.
她就死了
I found her body.
我发现了她的尸体
Look, I didn't kill Rachel.
听着 我没有杀瑞秋
I loved her, and you killed her!
我爱她 而你却杀了她
What do you want? Justice.
你想要什么 正义
And how do you expect to get that?
你打算怎么得到正义
Why don't you think about how much it'll cost
你倒不如考虑一下花多少钱
to keep my mouth shut?
来封我的口
You got 24 hours.
给你24小时考虑
Hello?
你好
It's me. Can you talk?
是我 方便说话吗
Yeah, I'm just at the park with the kids.
方便 我和孩子们在公园呢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Are you?
很好 你呢
There may be a way to stop Renard from becoming mayor.
有一个方法也许能阻止雷纳德当市长
What? How?
什么 怎么做
The Verfluchte Zwillingsschwester.
双生咒
I can't do that. I'm with the kids.
我做不到 我和孩子们在一起
No, um...
不用你
Eve is gonna do it for me.
伊芙会帮我
Um, so you're gonna need some of his hair.
所以你需要一些他的头发
When do you need it?
什么时候要
As soon as possible.
尽快
Where's Renard now?
雷纳德现在在哪儿
At the precinct, I think.
估计在警局吧
Okay, go home.
好 现在回家
I'll send Monroe to you.
我让门罗去找你
He'll call before he comes up,
他上来之前会给你打电♥话♥
but you have to be very careful.
你一定要小心
Renard can't know you had anything to do with this.
别让雷纳德知道你参与这事
Nick, this better work.
尼克 这招最好管用
I can't spend another night at that house.
那个房♥子 我一晚都待不下去
Hopefully you won't have to.
希望如此
We're good.
没问题了
As you know, the new captain of this precinct
你知道的
will be reporting directly to the mayor's office.
新局长是直接对市长办公室汇报工作的
I understand.
我明白
It would be an honor to succeed you, sir.
长官 能接任您的位置是我的荣幸
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
Before I announce my decision,
在我公布决定之前
you're gonna have to prove your loyalty.
你得证明你的忠诚
And not just to the mayor's office...
不止是对市长办公室
but to me.
更是对我
I'm ready anytime
随时准备着
sir.
长官
You got everything you need? Except for the hair.
都准备好了吗 除了头发
Are you sure you should be handling all this stuff,
你确定要在你怀孕的时候
I mean, now that you're pregnant?
做这些事吗
I think it should be fine,
只要我不去吸帽子
as long as I don't breathe through the hat.
那就没事
And seriously, is this even a good idea in the first place?
说真的 这是个好主意吗
I mean, the last time we did this,
毕竟 上次我们用双生咒
Juliette turned into a pretty wicked Hexenbiest.
朱丽叶变成一个邪恶的女巫了
I mean, not that it was her fault, by the way.
虽然 这也不是她的错
Adalind should be home by now. You should go.
爱达玲该到家了 你可以出发了
Okay, how much hair do you need?
好 你们需要多少头发
Adalind will know, but get back here as soon as you can.
爱达玲知道的 但尽快回来
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
I'm out.
我出发了
What are you doing here? I have what you asked for.
你来干什么 我有你要的东西
How much?
带了多少
If you want it, open the door.
想要的话 先开门
I guess you don't trust me.
看来你并不相信我
Show me the money.
给我看看钱
Now, how do I know you'll stop threatening me?
我怎么知道你不会继续要挟我
You killed the woman I love.
你杀了我爱的女人
You don't deserve an answer to that question.
你没资格问这个问题
I did not kill Rachel.
我没有杀瑞秋
If you were innocent, then you wouldn't have paid.
如果你是无辜的 就不会给我钱
Oh, I'm not paying.
我并不打算给
You are.
是你
Sorry about the blood, sir.
抱歉血溅到你身上了 长官
It'll wash out.
可以洗掉
Congratulations on your promotion...
恭喜你升职
Captain.
局长
And when you're done cleaning up,
你处理完这边
come meet me back at the precinct.
就来警局见我
Thank you for the opportunity, sir.
长官 谢谢你给我机会
Monroe? Where are you?
门罗 你在哪儿
I'm across the street. Are you alone?
我在街对面 就你自己吗
It's just me and the kids, but they're asleep.
只有我和孩子们 孩子们都睡了
Front door's open. I'm upstairs, first door on the right.
前门开着 我在楼上 右边第一间
Okay.
好了
Okay.
搞定
Adalind, do you have the hair?
爱达玲 拿到头发了吗
Oh. Yeah. Okay.
拿到了 好的
You sure this is enough? It's all I could get.
你确定这些够了吗 我只能拿到这么多
Okay. Where are you going?
好吧 你去哪儿
The spice shop. Clothes!
香料店 衣服
So what's Eve gonna do?
伊芙打算怎么做
What do you mean "What's Eve gonna do"?
什么伊芙打算怎么做
She's gonna make the potion.
她负责制药
I mean after she makes the potion,
我是说制药之后呢
when she turns into the Captain.
她变成队长之后
She's not turning into the Captain, Nick is.
不是她 是尼克变成队长
Nick is? It'll be more believable
尼克 这样更像
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表