剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You mean with everyone dead?
在所有人都死了的情况下吗
Except you.
你没死
You were the sole survivor.
你是唯一的幸存者
You said the Grimm killed Bonaparte.
你说格林杀了波拿巴
How do you know this? Were you there?
你怎么知道的 你在现场
I was there.
是的
The Grimm should be dead, but he's not.
那个格林本该死了 但是他没有
Like I told you, he's being protected
我告诉过你 他被一个
by something very powerful.
非常强大的东西保护着
And that's the part I'm having a hard time understanding.
这就是我不明白的地方
well, maybe you could understand this.
那或许你能听明白这个
I'm done taking orders,
我受够了听从命令
I'm done with Black Claw,
受够了暗爪
and I'm done with you.
也受够了你
You were right, it...
你说得对
it was important that we talk.
我们是很有必要谈一谈
If these seven dots represent the constellation Pleiades,
如果这七个点代表昴宿星团
could some of the other symbols represent other constellations?
那其他的符号♥有可能代表其他的星团吗
Okay.
好
This is the Babylonian symbol for the Pleiades,
这是古巴比伦代表昴宿星团的符号♥
which means
就是说
these two would be Taurus and Orion.
这两个有可能代表金牛座和猎户座
Then it's possible this could be some kind of
那这有可能会是
map of the universe?
某种宇宙地图吗
I mean, it totally makes sense.
那样就能解释得通了
Ancient civilizations charted the stars for all kinds of reasons.
古代文明因为各种各样的原因而绘制星像
Religion, cartography,
宗教信仰 地图制♥作♥
you know, timing the harvest
根据可见的星群
based on what constellations were visible.
测定收获时节
So maybe it could be an ancient calendar.
那这也有可能是古代历法
A calendar of when?
哪个年代的历法呢
Dan Wells has no criminal record to speak of.
丹·威尔斯没有重大的犯罪记录
He's been cited for public intoxication
他因在公共场合酗酒
and vagrancy a couple times,
和几次流浪罪而被逮捕过
but never anything violent.
但从未涉及过暴♥力♥事件
Yeah, I'm still here.
我还在听
how long has Mr. Wells been on welfare?
威尔斯先生接受社会救济有多久了
No-no-no, that's good for now. Thank you.
不不不 暂时就这样 谢谢
According to Housing Authority,
据房♥管局的人说
Dan's been living on general relief
丹一直以一般经济救助和旅馆抵用券
and hotel vouchers.
来维持生活
So... Wells didn't know the victim.
这么说威尔斯并不认识死者
There's no motive that we know of.
至少目前没有杀人动机
But he nailed his windows and his doors shut,
但是他把门窗都钉死
because he was scared someone or some thing could break in.
因为害怕某人或是某物会破门而入
And yet, to date, no record of mental illness?
然而迄今为止 他却没有精神疾病的记录
How does this guy have no record of mental health issues?
这家伙怎么会没有精神问题的记录呢
Because whatever happened to him probably just started.
因为他遭遇的事也许才刚开始
Yeah, people do have breakdowns.
人们的确会精神崩溃
Especially when they first encounter Wesen.
尤其是第一次遇见格林生物
Yeah, let's go ask him.
我们去问问他吧
Do you know why you're here, Dan?
你知道自己为什么在这里吗 丹
Do you remember being attacked?
你还记得自己被人袭击吗
Why did you nail the windows and door shut?
你为什么把门窗都钉死
What else could I do?
我还能怎么办
We're here to help.
我们是来帮你的
What are you afraid of?
你在害怕些什么
Sleeping.
害怕睡着
Why?
为什么
Because that's when it gets me.
因为它会在我睡着时来找我
That's why you can't sleep. You can never sleep, never.
所以不能睡觉 永远也不能睡觉
What gets you, Dan?
什么东西来找你 丹
I don't know what it is,
我不知道是什么
but when it's there, I can't move.
但是当它出现时 我就无法动弹
You're paralyzed?
你全身瘫痪了吗
I said I can't move at all.
我说了完全不能动弹
But I see it,
但是我看得到它
and it's big,
个头很大
and it comes for me with its disgusting breath,
带着一股恶心的气味来找我
its huge mouth full of...
巨大的嘴里全都是...
not teeth exactly.
不完全是牙齿
Then what?
然后呢
Take it easy. It never can hurt you in here.
冷静点 在这里它伤不了你
We're gonna need a chemical restrain in here!
这里需要镇静剂
Or that.
或者这样也行
I am pretty sure
我非常肯定
this is a piece of the Sumerian calendar.
这个属于苏美尔历法
I think this one is associated with the Mayan calendar.
我认为这个和玛雅历法有关
So how did the Sumerians get mixed up with the Mayans?
苏美尔人怎么会和玛雅人扯在一起
That's two different continents,
那是两个不同的大♥陆♥
two very different cultures,
两种非常迥异的文化
two different times. Yeah.
两种不同的时期 是啊
I mean, the Mayans and the Sumerians are, like,
玛雅人和苏美尔人♥大♥概
3,000 years apart, give or take a century or two.
相隔了有三千年 上下一两个世纪
Unless they're connected in a way we don't understand.
除非他们以一种我们不知道的方式相互联♥系♥着
What do you mean, like wormhole-connected?
你是说就像虫洞间的联♥系♥吗
Yeah, why not?
为什么不行呢
Having any luck?
有什么发现吗
We think this might be an ancient calendar.
我们认为这也许是古代历法
So... this is a calendar?
这是日历吗
Here's the deal.
是这样的
We're thinking that, if this is a map of the stars, right?
我们在想如果这是张星像地图
And some of these symbols are constellations,
而这些符号♥都代表星座
maybe a reason to map them out this way is to tell time.
也许这样绘制出来就能报时
What if this was some event a very long time ago?
如果这是很久以前的某个事件呢
And that might tell us where the stick came from.
这也许就能告诉我们这根木棍是从哪来的
That would be good to know.
能知道就好了
That would, but it's not why we're here.
是啊 但我们来不是为了这件事
You looking for a Wesen? Have you ever heard of a Wesen
你们在找格林生物吗 你们有没有听过
with a big mouth, strange teeth?
一个有大嘴巴和奇怪牙齿的格林生物
And it paralyzes you in bed.
还能让人在床上四肢不得动弹
Does it have bad breath?
口气难闻吗
That's what he said. That sounds like an Alpe.
他是这么说的 听来像是食梦魔
An Alp? Like a Swiss Mountain Alp?
阿尔卑斯 瑞士阿尔卑斯山吗
No, different kinda Alp.
不是那个
Alpe, with an E.
是食梦魔 有E结尾的
I got this in one of my books.
我的一本书上有记载
According to Germanic folklore,
据日耳曼民间传说记载
Alpen are responsible for sleep paralysis and insomnia.
食梦魔是睡眠瘫痪症和失眠症的元凶
Here it is. Check this out.
找到了 来看看
When I was a teenager,
在我年少时
a lot of my family still lived in Germany,
我的家人♥大♥部分都还住在德国
and I was spending the summer with my great-aunt Ada.
我当时和我的姨祖母艾达一起过暑假
She was always a little loopy,
她总是有点糊涂
which is why she was my favorite aunt,
所以她是我最喜欢的姨祖母
but her mental state had begun to seriously decline.
但是她的精神状态开始严重下降
And we didn't know this until later,
这点我们直到后来才知道
but the reason Ada was going mad was because of an Alpe.
艾达之所以发疯 就是因为食梦魔
These are definitely not teeth.
这些绝对不是牙齿
Yeah, I don't know if there's a word for them,
我不知道是否有文字记载过他们
but, uh, I know what they do.
但是我知道他们会做什么
They get inside your head, and feed.
他们进入人的大脑 并获取食物
On what? Well, they feed on your sleep.
吃什么 你的睡眠
Basically, they steal it. I mean, with good reason,
主要是偷取睡眠 但是有充分理由的
because Alpen go insane
因为如果食梦魔每夜不以
if they don't feed nightly
大脑在快速眼动睡眠时
on the proteins our brains create during REM sleep.
所产生的蛋白质为食 他们就会发疯
But if the feeding goes on for, like, a few too many nights,
但如果觅食持续太多个夜晚
then it eventually makes their victims go crazy,
最终会导致受害者发疯
like my Aunt Ada.
就像我艾达姨祖母
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表