剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
smashed a guy's head into the pavement.
把某人的脑袋撞碎在了人行道上
You're happy about this?
你对此感到很开心吗
No, but I'll take a cold-blooded murder
不 但我在任何时候都宁愿选冷血杀手
over an unsolvable ancient riddle about the universe any day.
而不是关于宇宙的无解古老谜题
The only big bang theory I wanna deal with
我唯一愿意碰的"大爆♥炸♥"
is the one from a gun.
就是手♥枪♥发出的那个
Who's our vic?
受害人是谁
The winner for Good Samaritan of the year.
年度好心人
Michael Sobek, 34,
迈克·索贝克 34岁
volunteers at a nearby shelter.
附近一个救助站的志愿者
Eyewitnesses say he was attempting
目击者说他当时试图
to help a man in distress,
帮助一名遇到困难的男性
screaming that someone was trying to kill him.
那男的喊着有人想要杀了自己
The screamer attacked Mr. Sobek and did, well, that.
尖叫者袭击了索贝克先生 而且非常...
We know anything about our killer?
有凶手的信息吗
Fled the scene on foot.
罪犯步行逃离了现场
perp is described as white male,
据描述是白人
late 30s, early 40s, slender, disheveled,
不到四十 很瘦 衣冠不整
wearing only a white tank and boxer shorts.
只穿着一个背心和平角短裤
Any idea which way he went?
知道他去哪儿了吗
One of the witnesses followed him around the block,
有一个目击者在这个街区一路跟着他
and down the street, but lost him in the traffic.
但因为车流跟丢了
We set up a tenblock perimeter. He have any weapons on him?
我们在周围十个街区设防 他有武器吗
None reported. Witnesses say it was all by hand.
没有 目击者称是徒手造成的
We just got a call.
我们接到报♥警♥
A man matching the suspect's description
有一个和嫌疑犯外貌特征相符的男人
was seen entering the Englewood Hotel.
走进了恩格尔伍德宾馆
I know it. Four blocks over.
我知道那里 距离这里四个街区
Oh, hey, I was just about to call you guys.
我正要给你们打电♥话♥呢
Anybody walk through here just wearing underwear
最近15分钟 有人穿着内衣裤
in the last 15 minutes? That would be Dan.
走进这里吗 那肯定是丹
He's a mess. Dan have a last name?
他是个麻烦 丹姓什么
Yeah, Wells, he just came in screaming about something,
姓威尔斯 他刚尖叫着走进来
ran upstairs to his room, and locked the door.
跑上楼 进了房♥间 还锁了门
What's his room number? 308.
哪个房♥间 308
How man rooms on that floor? Um, ten.
那一层一共几个房♥间 十个
How many are occupied? All of them,
几个房♥间住了人 所有
but the guests aren't in at this time of day.
但是这个时候住客都不在
What the hell's going on? It sounds like a hammering.
这是什么声音 听起来是锤击声
Hey, are you the police?
你们是警♥察♥吗
Oh, thank God, someone finally called you.
谢天谢地 终于有人报♥警♥了
That man never sleeps!
那个男人从不睡觉
Ma'am, you need to get
女士 你最好
in your apartment and lock the door.
回房♥间锁好门
what's happening? - Now, ma'am.
发生什么事情了 进去 女士
Dan Wells, Portland PD!
丹·威尔斯 波特兰警局
We're gonna need you to open the door.
我们需要你打开房♥门
Dan, if you don't open the door,
丹 如果你不开门
we're gonna break it down.
我们就冲进去了
If--if I let you in, it'll get me.
如果我让你们进来 它会抓住我的
Dan, it's just me and my partner.
丹 只有我和我的搭档
No-no-no-no-no, I can't open this door.
不 不 不 我不能开门
I-I-I don't know how it gets in, but it does.
我不知道它怎么进来的 它就是进来了
Last chance, Dan. Open the door.
最后一次 丹 开门
You--you--you don't understand, it'll kill me!
你们不明白 它会杀了我的
No-no-no, no, no-no-no-no.
不不不 不不不
No, he'll come for me! He'll come for you!
他会来找我的 会来找你们的
He won't let you sleep!
他不会让你们睡觉
Calm down, calm down. No one's gonna hurt you.
冷静 冷静 没人会伤害你
No, you can't hide from him!
不 你们无处可藏
He finds you wherever you are!
不管你们去哪儿 他都能找到
Please! Please, no!
求求你们 求求你们 不
He's afraid of something getting in here.
他很害怕什么东西进来
I think whatever it is is in his head,
我觉得无论他说的是什么
and it may be a little late to nail that shut.
现在钉钉子也太迟了
So you're thinking this is just mental?
所以你认为只是精神问题
Nah.
不
We're never just thinking that.
绝对不会怎么简单
But one could always hope.
但希望总是要有的
We know he's our killer.
既然我们知道他是凶手了
What are we looking for?
那我们现在在找什么
A reason.
原因
I don't really know much about anybody that stays here.
我对住这里的人不太了解
I really don't wanna ask.
我不愿意多问
They really don't wanna tell.
他们也不愿意多说
This is not exactly the deluxe.
这里不是什么豪华酒店
Well, how long has Wells stayed here?
威尔斯在这里住了多久
about two months.
大概两个月
You know, I didn't have a problem with him at first,
我一开始对他没什么意见
then he kinda got weirder and weirder.
但是他越来越奇怪
I think he stopped taking his meds,
我觉得他可能停药了
or he started taking something he shouldn't.
或者是吃错了什么
Do you know if he was using drugs?
他吸毒吗
no, I mean, I didn't see it,
不吸 我是说 我没见过
but, you know, he acted like he did sometimes.
但是 他有时候很像吸毒的人
Do you have that previous address?
你有他之前的地址吗
Yes, actually I do. Uh, another hotel, The Jensen.
是 有的 另一家旅馆 詹森旅馆
Also not the deluxe.
也不是豪华酒店
Do you know if anybody's threatened Wells?
是否有人曾经恐吓过威尔斯
I don't think anybody in the hotel did.
旅馆里没有
Out--outside, who knows?
外面 就不清楚了
Well, did you know that his door and his windows
他房♥间的门和窗户
were completely nailed shut?
都被钉死了 你知道吗
Crap, I know he was making a lot of noise.
要命 我只知道他弄出很多噪音
I didn't know that's what he was doing.
但不清楚他在干什么
Eddie! Eddie, Eddie,
艾迪 艾迪 艾迪
get out here, I need you. Yeah, what is it?
出来一下 有事 怎么了
we got a problem in 308.
308有情况
The idiot nailed shut his windows and doors.
那个白♥痴♥把他屋里的窗户和门都钉死了
Go take care Nobody goes in that room
去处理... 在我们调查结束之前
until we're done with the investigation.
任何人不能进那间屋子
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah,
好的 是 是 是
that's what I meant.
我就是那个意思
Thank you. I'll be around.
谢谢 随时待命
Actually, the... the guy in the wheelchair.
那个坐轮椅的人
Did he have any contact with Wells that you know of?
你知道他和威尔斯有什么接触吗
Mr. Lynk? Spelled with a Y, by the way.
林克先生 顺便说一下 名字里有个Y
First name Charles. Been here since
名叫查尔斯 没人知道
before anybody can remember.
他住在这里多久了
He don't make contact with anybody, as far as I know.
据我所知 他不和任何人接触
No one's ever heard him speak.
从没有人听过他讲话
Thank you.
谢谢
Meisner?
梅森尔
Meisner, are you here?
梅森尔 是你吗
Look, don't play games with me. I'm tired of this.
听着 别再耍我了 我受够了
I'm sorry, do I know you?
不好意思 我认识你吗
We've spoken on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
I am Anselmo Baledin.
我是安森莫·巴尔登
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
It's important that we talk, now that Bonaparte is dead,
既然波拿巴死了 你的政♥治♥生涯
and you've killed your political career.
也被你毁了 我们有必要谈谈
Look, I told you. The Grimm was responsible.
我告诉过你 那个格林才是罪魁祸首
You also told us you can handle the Grimm.
你也告诉我你能解决的
Instead he seems to have handled you quite well.
现在看来是他把你收拾了一通
Well, he had help. So did you.
他有帮手 你也有
Yes, but the help he had was much better than what I had.
是 但是他的帮手比我的强多了
I'm here to clean up your mistakes.
我来这里 就是解决你犯的错的
What exactly does that mean?
这是什么意思
Our goals have not changed.
我们的目标没变
We want you to pick up where we left off.
我们希望你能继续我们未尽的事业
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表