剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
Eve is here. What? Where?
伊芙在这 什么 在哪
In the wall. Oh, my God, Eve!
在墙里 天呐 伊芙
She's in pretty bad shape.
她现在很糟糕
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I really shouldn't be here.
感觉我真的不该在这
I don't think you're in any condition
我想你现在的情况
to go anywhere else right now.
哪也去不了
Well, this is a surprise.
太让人惊喜了
There is a third heartbeat.
有第三个心跳
I love you. We can do this.
我爱你 我们能做到的
What are you drawing?
你在画什么
Mommy said I can't tell you.
妈妈说我不能告诉你
So it is a calendar.
看来这确实是日历
For something that hasn't happened yet?
指向了尚未发生的事
Nick!
尼克
If the Pleiades cluster is here,
如果这里是昴宿星团
Taurus is here, and Orion is here...
这里是金牛座和猎户座...
Then whenever this event is coming,
那么无论这事什么时候发生
it has to be pretty close to the March equinox.
时间一定很接近春分
So we know something's coming.
所以我们知道有事要发生了
We just don't know what...
只是不知道具体是什么事
or when.
以及什么时候发生
We better figure it out sooner rather than later.
我们最好尽早搞明白
And if that something is good or bad.
还要搞明白到底是好事还是坏事
We haven't exactly had a lot of good coming our way.
我们就没遇到过什么好事
So probably a plague,
所以八成是瘟疫
rain of frogs, locusts,
天降青蛙 蝗灾
IRS audit...
国税局查账...
Or something even weirder.
或是更诡异的事
Take a look at this classic mythological rendering
看看这幅经典的星座神话画作
of the astrological constellations we've been mapping from the cloth.
上面的星座就是那块布上画着的星座
Commissioned by Pope Gregory XIII,
该画是受教宗格列高利十三世委托
it was painted on the ceiling of the Sala Bologna
由乔瓦尼·安东尼奥·瓦诺西诺·达瓦雷泽
by Giovanni Antonio Vanosino Da Varese in 1575.
于1575年绘于梵蒂冈宫博洛尼亚厅的天花板上
Yeah, and?
然后呢
And, I know there's no way to know this for a fact,
然后 我知道没法证实
but based on what he painted,
但基于他所绘的内容
I think Giovanni might have been a Grimm.
我觉得乔瓦尼也许是格林
It looks pretty Grimm.
看起来是挺格林的
What if what they assumed were mythological pagan creatures
假如那些后人以为是神话的异教生物
were actually artistic representations of Wesen
其实是艺术表现形式下的格林生物
from the universe or multiverse or wherever?
且来自宇宙或者平行宇宙之类的地方呢
So Leo would be Lowen.
那狮子座就是狮怪
Ursa would be Jagerbar.
大熊座就是人熊
Taurus Taureusarmenta.
金牛座... 牛头怪
Are you suggesting that Wesen come from other planets?
你的意思是格林生物是来自其他星球的
No, but I'm suggesting Giovanni might be suggesting it.
不 我的意思是乔瓦尼也许是这个意思
Well, we can't make that leap, at least not yet.
我们不能这样推测 至少现在还不行
And it still doesn't tell us when this impending event
这依然没告诉我们那个即将发生的事件
is gonna happen.
到底什么时候发生
And we're not gonna figure it out tonight, guys.
今晚是想不出来了 伙计们
I got to head home.
我得回家了
Yeah, I'm getting a little worn around the edges myself.
是啊 我自己也有点蓬头垢面了
Coming? I can't.
一起走吗 不行
Why?
为什么
It's not great,
这样不太好
me staying with you and Adalind.
我去和你还有爱达玲一起住
I really appreciate what you both have done for me, but...
我很感激你俩为我所做的一切 但是...
you guys need your space, and so do I.
你俩需要自己的空间 我也是
And Diana needs her bed back.
戴安娜也需要自己的床
Where are you gonna stay? Don't worry about it.
那你准备去哪里住 不用担心
You can stay with us.
你可以和我们一起住
No, you guys need your own space, too.
不了 你俩一样需要自己的空间
Yeah, but where are you gonna go?
话虽如此 但你打算去哪里住呢
Well, I was actually thinking there's still a ton of research to be done,
实际上我是觉得我们还有成堆调查要做
so maybe I could stay here
所以也许我可以留在这里
in the spice shop for a while.
在香料店里待一段时间
It's not the most comfortable,
虽然这里算不上非常舒服
but there is a cot and a bathroom.
但这里有小床 有卫生间
Just until we figure this out.
把这个搞明白了我就走
We certainly wouldn't have to worry about anyone breaking in
要是你在这里的话 我们就不用担心
if you're here.
有人偷闯进来了
Welcome home. Thanks.
欢迎回家 谢了
All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
好了 我们明天见
You need to leave.
你不能进来
I know what went wrong.
我知道是哪里出错了
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣知道
We can fix it.
我们可以纠正它
Didn't you hear me?
你没听见我说话吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
No! Please.
不 拜托了
Please, Deirdre, I'm begging you!
拜托了 迪尔德丽 求求你了
Get out. I cannot do this alone.
出去 我自己一个人做不来
I don't want any part of it.
我不想参与这件事
You're already part of it.
你已经参与进来了
I'm calling security. No.
我要喊保安了 别啊
No, no, please, Deirdre--
不不 求你了 迪尔德丽
we're so close!
我们就差一点了
Hi, this is Dr. Hampton down in the science department.
你好 我是楼下科学部的汉普顿博士
Could you...
能不能麻烦你...
Never mind, thank you.
没事了 谢谢
Deirdre. Shelley was here again!
迪尔德丽 雪莱又来了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Take it easy. Where are you?
冷静点 你在哪
At the lab. He's not giving up.
在实验室 他是不会放弃的
There's nothing he can do to us.
他不能拿我们怎么样
He can ruin us!
他可以毁了我们
Not without ruining himself.
那同时他也会毁了自己
We should never have gotten involved with this.
我们当初就不应该参与进去
Look, we made a terrible mistake.
我们犯了一个可怕的错误
We have to live with it.
就得承受后果
But he can't do this without us.
但没有我们 他根本做不到
Eventually, he's gonna give up.
最终 他会放弃的
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Just go home.
回家吧
Who were you?
你曾经是谁
Who are you now?
如今又是谁
Eve?
伊芙
Might be in the basement still.
她也许还在地下室里
Will you go check?
你去看看吧
Oh, my God.
天啊
Monroe! What?
门罗 怎么了
Call 911.
快报♥警♥
Let's have it.
说吧
Dr. Deirdre Hampton,
迪尔德丽·汉普顿博士
professor of biochemistry and regenerative medicine
生物化学和再生医学教授
was working late at the lab last night
昨晚在实验室加班的时候
when something went terribly wrong.
遭到了灭顶之灾
The terribly wrong part is in here.
就是这么灭的
Doesn't appear anything was taken.
似乎没有遗失什么东西
Her purse is by the door,
她的包在门边
probably where she dropped it, unopened.
八成是掉在那里了 没被动过
Her car is still in the parking lot.
她的车还在停车场
Random act of violence?
随机的暴♥力♥行为吗
Looks more personal than that.
看起来更像是私人恩怨
Yeah, like someone wanted to beat the lab to death with her.
看来有人想把这个实验室和她一起砸烂
Who found the body?
尸体是谁发现的
Cleaning crew, about 3:00 a.m.
清洁工 大约凌晨3点的时候
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表