剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Wait, something's happening.
等等 有变化了
Okay, clearly not ammonia-based.
好吧 显然不是铵基物
Mommy, I thought we were going to go.
妈妈 我以为我们要走了
We are. Just one second.
是的 再等一下
Not that we wouldn't be happy to have you a little longer.
你们多留一会也没关系
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
I'm just trying to help Rosalee and Eve see something.
我只是想帮罗莎莉还有伊芙看些东西
See something where?
看哪里的东西
On this really old piece of cloth.
在这块相当老的布上
It has some writing on it,
上面写着一些东西
and we're having a tough time seeing it.
但我们看不到
Can I try? Oh, honey, it's really old.
我能试试吗 宝贝 它太古老了
And we should get going.
而且我们该走了
I can see it.
我能看见
What can you see?
你能看见什么
Lots of stuff.
很多东西
Can you tell us what you see?
你能告诉我们你看到什么了吗
Little pictures and some strange writing.
小图片和一些奇怪的文字
How many little pictures? All over it.
有多少图片 到处都是
You can see more than just what's here?
除了这些你还能看到其它东西吗
Nick. Are you okay? Yeah.
尼克 你没事吧 没事
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being followed.
我就是想确保没人跟着我
Nick, Diana can see something on the cloth.
尼克 戴安娜能看见布上的东西
What? Strange drawings and pictures.
什么东西 奇怪的图案和图片
You're the one my mom wanted me to talk to.
你就是妈妈要我对话的那个人
Thank you for helping us.
谢谢你帮我们
You're Kelly's daddy.
你是凯利的爸爸
I am, and you're his sister.
是的 而你是他姐姐
I like him.
我很喜欢他
He doesn't talk much.
他不怎么说话
Can you draw what you're seeing?
你能把看到的东西画下来吗
Sure.
能
Here.
给你
It's HW. In Portland?
是HW 在波特兰的吗
Not anymore.
已经不在了
I'm here.
是我
No, this isn't a good time for me to...
不 我现在不能...
When?
什么时候
Yeah, I understand that. It's just--
我明白 只不过...
Okay, okay.
行 行
Nick, I'm leaving Portland in four hours.
尼克 我四小时后就要离开波特兰了
Where? I'll know when I get there.
去哪 到了那才知道
What about me?
那我呢
Didn't say anything about you.
没提到你
Just Grimms. They want you to come with me.
只说了格林 他们希望你跟我一起走
I'm sorry, you guys, but you got to look at this.
打扰一下 但你们得看看这个
It's like some kind of weird symbol-filled
像是某种奇怪的符号♥等式
equation-esque, kind of hieroglyphic-y,
什么象形文字啊
astrological cornucopia of something
占星学啊之类的
I've run out of words for.
我已经词穷了
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的东西
Me neither.
我也没
Check it out on the computer.
上网查查
Man.
老兄
I just had a really awful thought.
我刚有了一个很可怕的想法
What if our evidence against Renard is too strong
如果我们指控雷纳德的证据太确凿了
and they take it to trial?
他们要庭审怎么办
Then the deal is off, and Nick is screwed.
那交易就完了 尼克也完了
You're not helping.
你可没安慰到人
There are no witnesses,
没有目击者
and Adalind's alibi should clear him.
爱达玲的不在场证明应该能给他洗脱嫌疑
Okay, she's believable, right?
好吧 她很可信 对吧
Well, when you're that pretty, people want to believe you.
长得这么盘亮条顺 是人都愿意相信
Griffin.
我是格里芬
What? When?
什么 什么时候
You got to be kidding me.
逗我呢吧
What? Yeah, yeah.
怎么了 好吧
We'll be there.
我们会过去的
They're convening the grand jury for Renard in two hours.
他们要在两小时后就雷纳德的案子召集大陪审团
Two hours?
两小时
It takes three days to convene a grand jury.
召集大陪审团通常要三天呢
But they're making an exception for Renard,
但他们要给雷纳德破例
considering he's a police captain and a mayor-elect.
考虑到他是警队队长 还参选了市长
Okay. We got to call Nick.
好吧 我们得打给尼克
Whatever these symbols are, I don't think they're numerical.
不管这些是什么符号♥ 应该都不是数字
I can't find them anywhere.
我到处都查不到
Maybe we're looking in the wrong place.
也许我们查错了方向
I've looked at the Babylonians and the Egyptians,
我在古巴比伦和古埃及文化里查了
and that's as far back as arithmetic,
他们拥有最早的算法记录
which is about 2,000 B.C., so...
大概在公元前两千年...
How do we know the right place to look
我们从没见过这些东西
if we've never seen them before?
又怎么知道上哪查呢
Except in hell.
除非到地狱查去
I've got to go.
我得走了
I want you to come with me.
你跟我一起走吧
You know I can't.
你知道我走不了
I know, but even if you get out of this,
我知道 但就算这次让你脱了身
Renard's still gonna be running the city.
雷纳德还是会掌管着这座城市
It'll be bad.
那就糟了
Well, someone has to stay here and deal with it.
总得有人留下来应对吧
You better be alive when I get back.
我回来的时候你最好还活着
It's Hank.
是汉克
Hey, I thought we weren't supposed to be using our cell phones.
我们不是不能用自己的手♥机♥吗
We've got a bigger problem.
有更棘手的问题了
Where's Nick?
尼克在哪
Hey, what's going on?
出什么事了
They're convening the grand jury now.
他们正在召集大陪审团
We need Adalind at the courthouse.
我们需要爱达玲出庭作证
What? This soon?
什么 这么快吗
Because of who he is, they want to get it over fast.
由于他的身份 他们想速战速决
Okay. I'm on my way.
好吧 我这就过去
All of a sudden, I'm nervous.
我突然紧张起来了
Ladies and gentlemen, this court is now in session.
女士们先生们 现在开庭
Please take your seats.
请就坐
The grand jury in case number 75-6574
案件编号♥75-6574的大陪审团
is now convened.
已经组成
Good afternoon, Ms. Hurtz.
下午好 赫茨女士
Good afternoon, Judge Stancroft.
下午好 斯坦克劳福特法官
Captain Renard, having thoroughly reviewed
雷纳德队长 经过与地检
all the evidence with the district attorney...
详细评估所有案件证据后
it is my opinion that the evidence clearly
我认为这案子的证据显然不足
does not support this case going to trial.
无法进入庭审
Is he serious?
真的假的啊
He's throwing the whole thing out.
他否决了整件事
I thank the jury for your service
感谢陪审团履行义务
and for convening on such short notice.
在仓促通知下赶来
You are dismissed. The defendant is free to go.
你们可以解散了 被告也可以离开
You remember that deal we had, right?
你还记得我们之前的交易吧
Well, you never testified,
你没上庭作证
so the deal is off.
所以交易不作数
I'll expect your resignations on my desk in the morning.
明早我要看到桌上放着你们的辞职信
That couldn't have gone better, I don't think.
我觉得这是最好的结局了
Just be a little more careful
下次注意着点
where you leave your fingerprints next time.
自己的指纹都留在哪了
I will, and as soon as I take office,
我会的 我当上市长以后
I'm gonna clean house in Portland.
会好好整顿一下波特兰的
I hope that includes the Grimm.
希望这也包括格林
And all his friends. Oh, it will.
以及他所有朋友 当然
So the whole deal with Renard is off?
跟雷纳德的交易就这么没了吗
Yeah, what about this whole Trust Me Knot thing?
是啊 还有"信任结"呢
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表