剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿
Oh, that's not how this works. We ask the questions.
不是这么个套路 是我们问问题
You can't let him live with his parents.
你们不能让他和父母生活在一起
You don't understand. Yes, we do understand.
你们不懂 不 我们懂
El Cuegle.
除婴怪
Hope that's how you pronounce it.
但愿你们是这么念的
You may be a Grimm, but you don't understand this.
也许你是格林 但你不懂这事
Why don't you tell us how many kids you kidnapped?
不如告诉我们你绑♥架♥过多少孩子了
It's complicated. It's not complicated.
这很复杂 不复杂
It's cannibalism. If I wasn't a cop,
这是吃人 如果我不是警♥察♥
you'd be holding your head in your hands right now.
你现在已经身首异处了
All three of them.
三只手举着头
I don't do this because I want to. I have to.
我吃婴儿不是因为我想吃 是不得不吃
What, do you get a headache if you don't?
怎么 如果不吃会头痛吗
I get visions.
我有幻觉
And these visions tell you to do what? Stop the evil.
幻觉让你做什么 阻止邪恶的事
You Grimms think you know El Cuegle, but you don't.
你们格林自以为了解除婴怪 但并非如此
You never have. You don't know the horror
从未了解过 你们不知道
of why we have to do this terrible thing.
我们不得不做这种残忍♥的事的原因有多可怕
If you think it's so terrible, why don't you just stop?
如果你觉得那么残忍♥ 为什么不停止呢
Because I can see the past with one eye
因为我的一只眼能看到过去
and the present with the other,
一只眼能看到现在
and the third...
另一只眼
with that eye, the future can be seen.
用那只眼 能看到未来
So you're some Dickens character
看来你是类似狄更斯笔下
in "A Christmas Carol." I am not a monster.
《圣诞颂歌♥》里的角色 我不是怪物
No, you're Wesen.
对 你是格林生物
My visions tell me about children who will do monstrous things.
我的幻觉告诉我哪些孩子会做残忍♥的事
That is why I have to take them.
所以我只能带走他们
That is why I have to eat them.
只能吃掉他们
That's your reason for kidnapping Auggie?
这就是你绑♥架♥奥吉的原因吗
You might wanna rethink that if you're gonna use that
如果要用这作为辩护陈词
as your defense.
你可能还要再考虑下
When Auggie turns 19,
等奥吉到19岁
he will do something terrible.
会做一些可怕的事
What?
什么事
His parents' marriage will continue to fall apart.
他父母的婚姻状况会持续恶化
It will become violent.
会升级到家庭暴♥力♥
Auggie will grow up isolated and unstable.
长大的奥吉会性格孤僻 情绪不稳
That is not a crime worthy of your punishment.
那也不用你来惩罚他
On his 19th birthday, he will murder his parents.
在19岁生日那天 他会杀了他父母
And that is only the beginning. How do you know that?
而那只是开始 你怎么知道的
I know when the Hours of Dread have run their course.
"恐惧时刻"出现的时候我就会知道
And how many Hours of Dread are there?
"恐惧时刻"有多久
They're never the same.
每次长短都不一样
It's never more than two days, never less than one.
不会超过两天 也不会少于一天
So let me get this straight.
我直说了吧
You want us to let you go so you can chomp down on Auggie?
你想让我们放你走 让你去吃奥吉吗
That's pretty damn bold.
胆可真够肥的
Look up Kenneth Slater.
去查查肯尼斯·斯拉特
See what happens when I don't do what I must.
看看我没有做自己该做的事的后果
Kenneth Slater?
肯尼斯·斯拉特
He's one of the victims that was kidnapped
他是我之前调查的一个
on the case I was looking into.
绑♥架♥案的受害人
But he was returned alive. This has nothing to do with you.
但他活着回来了 跟你一毛钱关系也没有
It has everything to do with me.
关系大了去了
You know what Kenneth did when he grew up?
知道肯尼斯长大后做了什么吗
What?
什么
He killed 10 innocent people in Idaho last year.
他去年在爱达荷杀了十个无辜的人
And I could've stopped him.
而我本来有机会阻止他的
But I was weak.
但我太软弱
I couldn't do it. I took him back, I failed.
我做不到 就让他回去了 我失败了
Please, you have to let me go.
求你们 放我走
I can't afford to make the same mistake again.
我不能再犯同样的错误
If you could stop Ted Bundy, wouldn't you want me to?
如果能阻止泰德·邦迪[连环杀手] 你们不想吗
Please!
求你们了
Please.
求你们了
Please.
求你们了
Kenneth Slater. Kidnapped in Idaho Falls
肯尼斯·斯拉特 18年前在爱达荷
18 years ago. Missing for two days,
福尔斯被绑♥架♥ 失踪两天
found on his own front porch on the third day.
第三天在自己家的前廊被发现
Baby was in good health, suspect never found.
孩子很健康 没有找到疑犯
Look at this.
快看
Kenneth Slater was arrested for killing 10 people
肯尼斯·斯拉特因去年在爱达荷福尔斯
in a local diner in Idaho Falls last year.
当地一家餐厅杀害十人而被捕
What, so El Cuegle wants us to believe he knew Slater
所以除婴怪想让我们相信他早就知道
would grow up to do that? That's what he's saying.
斯拉特长大后会做这种事吗 是这个意思
He's screwing with us. He could've looked that up
他在耍我们 他完全可以从报纸上
in the newspaper. Unless that explains
看到这种消息 除非这能解释得了
the migraines, which could be the visions.
偏头痛的事 可能是幻觉所致
Hank, you said something is off with this El Cuegle dude.
汉克 你说这个除婴怪很不对劲
Maybe he is telling us the truth.
或许他说的是真的
How do we find that out? Dig deeper.
那我们怎么知道 继续深入调查
See if he was anywhere near Idaho Falls 18 years ago.
看看十♥八♥年♥前他在不在爱达荷福尔斯
Son, son, don't do this. Auggie, please, listen to me.
孩子 别这样 奥吉 听我说
Please don't do this.
不要这样
I'm sorry, okay?
我道歉 好吗
Auggie, please, baby, listen.
奥吉 亲爱的 听我说
Why are you doing this, huh? Auggie, please, listen.
你为什么要这么做 奥吉 听我说
We're your parents. We love you, Auggie.
我们是你的父母 我们爱你 奥吉
What do you think you're--
你以为你在做...
I'm your--
我是你...
We have a medical emergency.
出现医疗紧急情况
We need paramedics in interrogation room 2.
2号♥审讯室需要急救人员
Even if he is telling the truth,
即便他说的是真的
what are we supposed to do, let him eat--Oh, crap.
我们要怎么办 让他吃...该死
He got a DUI. Idaho, 19 years ago.
19年前他在爱达荷有一次酒驾
Isidoro was in the state.
伊西多罗当时在那里
We need to talk to him again.
我们得再和他谈谈
Oh, that doesn't look good.
事情不妙
He's going after Auggie.
他去找奥吉了
My baby boy.
我的宝贝
I was so worried about you.
我好担心你
This is the best day of my life.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
Haley...
哈莉
Yeah?
怎么了
Honey, I'm--
亲爱的 我...
I'm concerned.
我很担心
Paul, Auggie's back. We have nothing to worry about.
保罗 奥吉回来了 没什么可担心的了
No, I'm talking about you. You're gonna have to
不 我说的是你 你得好好理一理
deal with what you think happened here.
你以为的发生在家里的事
With what I think happened? I need you to go see
我以为的发生的事 我想让你去看
a psychiatrist. I can't believe you.
精神科医生 难以置信
I really think that you need to cons--
我真的觉得你得...
Hello? Yes, this is--
对 我是...
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Yes, yes, it--
好 好
What are we supposed to do? I--
那我们要怎么办 我...
I'm locking all the doors and windows right now.
我马上去把所有门窗都锁起来
Paul, what It was Detective Burkhardt.
保罗 怎么... 是伯克哈德警探
The man who kidnapped Auggie just broke out.
绑♥架♥奥吉的人逃出来了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, no.
天呐 天呐 不
Paul!
保罗
No, no, please, please, no! No!
不要 求你了 不要 不要
The bears. The bears.
熊 熊
What do you think he meant--"The bears"?
你觉得他说的"熊"是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
会是什么意思
People say a lot of weird things when they're dying.
人死的时候会说很多没头没脑的话
Never heard "The bears" before.
但从来没听人说过熊
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean I'm wrong.
你没看见不代表我是错的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表