剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
That hurts!
好疼
Stop it, calm down, Monroe!
停下 冷静 门罗
Calm down! Right.
冷静 对
You're right. Parasympathetic breathing.
你说得对 副交感呼吸法
Okay.
好
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
it's a girl.
是个姑娘
Oh, you did it, honey. You did so good.
你做到了 宝贝 真棒
I'm not done.
还没完
I'm not done.
还没完
Oh, God, right. Not done!
天啊 对 还没完
There's more. We're having triplets, remember?
里面还有 是三胞胎 记得吧
Okay, so-- oh, yeah, more.
对 好 又出来一个
Okay. Here it comes.
好 来了
Okay!
好了
Here it comes, here it comes!
出来了 出来了
Okay, that's two!
好了 这是老二
Oh, look at him. A little boy.
瞧瞧他 是个小子
Okay, okay. One more.
好好 还有一个
Here we go. You got this.
来吧 你可以的
Oh, yeah! Ha, ha!
太好了
Oh, look! It's our three, honey.
看看 这是我们的老三 宝贝
It's our three. That's our three.
老三出来了 老三出来了
I'm not done.
还没完
Not done. Not done?
还没完 还没完
More coming.
还有更多
Oh, yeah, more. There is more.
好 还有 还有
Okay, there's four.
好了 这是老四
So that's...
那么
Okay, and there's-- that's five--
好 这是...老五
Oh, so many! Oh! Okay, no, you can't do this.
还有好多 好了 不 不能再生了
You got to--okay-- stop, you got to stop!
好了 你得停下来
Not stopping? There's more!
还没停 还有
Okay, you had six!
好了 怀了六个
Stop!
停
Rosalee, stop! Stop, stop, stop, stop!
罗莎莉 停下 停下
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不 不不不
I can't do this! Rosalee, stop!
不行了 罗莎莉 快停下
You have to stop!
你得停下
Rosalee, you have to stop!
罗莎莉 你得停下
Wake up!
醒醒
You were yelling in your sleep.
你在梦里大喊呢
Are you okay?
没事吧
Yeah, yeah.
没事
I'm fine. Okay.
没事 好
Anything on it?
里面有东西吗
Video file. Pretty big.
视频文件 很大
Okay, camera's rolling.
好了 开始录了
Battery's good.
电量充足
Monitors are set. This is it.
监测器准备好了 开始吧
It looks like Shelley's son.
看着像雪莱的儿子
Uh, yeah, sort of.
对 有点像
With two different legs.
两条腿不同
I think we found what they were up to with the body parts.
看来我们搞清楚他们拿身体部位干什么了
I'm good. Raju?
我准备好了 拉朱呢
Yeah. I'm ready here. Deirdre, you good?
好了 我也准备好了 迪尔德丽 好了吗
Yeah, I'm good here.
我准备好了
Victor, it's time.
维克托 开始吧
Here we go.
来吧
Charging.
充电
Clear.
离手
Shocking!
电击
Hit him again. Charging.
再来一次 充电
Clear.
离手
Shocking!
电击
It's not gonna work. It's gonna work!
没用的 会有的
Charging.
充电
Clear.
离手
Shocking!
电击
Oh, my God, look at his arms. And his legs!
天啊 看他的手臂 还有腿
This is amazing.
太神奇了
What's happening?
怎么了
Oh my--what--
天啊 不要
Stop it!
停下
Stop it! Careful, careful, just
停下 小心 小心
Deirdre, look-- look out!
迪尔德丽 小心
Don't hurt him! Don't hurt him!
别伤害他 别伤害他
Easy, easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Youyou guys saw that?
天啊 你们都看见了吗
Some kind of animal. You saw that?
是种什么动物 看见了吗
It wasn't human. He's breathing.
根本不是人类 他有呼吸
What? Dad? Dad!
什么 爸 爸
What have we done? We have to kill it.
我们都做了什么 我们得弄死它
Turn it off. No.
关掉 不
Turn that off! Oh, no, no, no.
快关掉 不不不
This is a bleeding-edge breakthrough right here.
这是最前沿的大突破
What are you doing, Julian? He's alive!
你在干什么 朱利安 他活过来了
He's alive! No, we created a monster.
活过来了 不 我们造了个怪物
No! It's my son! It's not your son.
不 是我的儿子 不是你的儿子
Whatever that is, it's not your son.
不管是什么 都不是你的儿子了
No, you do not hurt him!
不 不准伤害他
It's not a him! It's got to be destroyed.
根本不是人类 必须毁掉
Victor, listen. Listen to me.
维克托 听我说
You saw what it did! We can't let it live!
你看到他都做了什么 我们得杀了它
Something was wrong.
这不对劲
She's right, we got to get rid of this thing now, Victor.
她说得对 维克托 我们得除掉它
You have to kill it.
你必须得杀了它
I will-- I will!
我会的 我会的
Leave me alone!
让我一个人静一静
Julian, that's enough.
够了 朱利安
This thing's taking revenge.
它在复仇
We need to warn the other two.
我们得去提醒一下那两位
Hello?
你好
I'm looking at your flyer about the missing man.
我看到了你寻人启事的传♥单♥
Yes?
怎么了
Well, I just saw him.
我刚看到他了
Where? North Lombard,
在哪里 伦巴第北街
half a block west of Fisk.
菲斯克街往西半个街区
He didn't look very good.
他看起来不太好
He's very sick. I'm on my way.
他病得很厉害 我这就过去
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太谢谢了
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
The police know about the bodies.
警♥察♥知道尸体的事了
I don't care. I got to go.
无所谓 我得出去
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不能去
You didn't do what we told you to do.
你没按我们说的做
Get out! You didn't kill it!
滚出去 你没把那玩意杀了
No! Why? Why did you let it live?
我没有 为什么你不杀了它
I thought I gave it enough.
我觉得那些药足够杀死它了
It should have been enough!
应该足够了呀
But what we saw-- it came back.
可它又回来了
And I could not stop it.
我阻止不了它
And now it's killing us because of what we did!
现在我们要被自己的所作所为害死了
Where's the video?
录像呢
I destroyed the video that night!
那天晚上我就把录像销毁了
You think I'd ever want to watch that again?
你以为我还想再看一次吗
Glad you're both here.
太好了 你俩都在这里
So...
所以
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表