剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
There are patterns on this cloth.
这块布上有图案
I've seen them before.
我之前看过这些图案
I can see it.
我能看见
Can you draw what you're seeing?
你能把看到的东西画下来吗
I've never seen anything like this.
我从没见过这样的东西
You chose the wrong side, Sean.
你选错边了 肖恩
No, you're dead. Does that really matter?
不 你已经死了 这真的重要吗
Get the hell out of here.
滚出这里
I'm not gonna make it that easy for you.
我怎么可能让你这么好过
You have a baby in you.
你身体里有一个宝宝
More than one. What?
不止一个 什么
Oh, God.
老天爷啊
Ugh, we're gonna do this again.
又来了
No, this isn't good for either of us.
不 这样对我俩都没好处
Helen, could you listen?
海伦 你能听我说吗
Good boy.
好孩子
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你的
It's okay. I just--
没关系 只是...
I don't know, I, um--
我不知道 我...
I thought I heard something.
我似乎听到了什么声音
It's probably nothing.
八成是我听错了
Must be strange being back here
在发生了那一切之后再回到这里
after everything that happened.
感觉一定很奇怪吧
It's a lot better than when I came back
感觉比我回来之后发现你和凯利都不见了
and found you and Kelly gone.
要好得多
You know I never would have--
你知道的 我绝不会...
I know.
我知道
Let's go back to bed.
回去睡觉吧
I'm trying to tell you you made the right choice.
我是想告诉你 你的选择是正确的
No, I'm sorry, I can't do that.
不 抱歉 我不能那样做
I--Helen, there's a weird guy.
我...海伦 有个怪人
Let me call you back.
我等下再打给你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hungry.
饿
Need something to eat.
需要吃东西
Look, I don't have any food.
听着 我身上没有食物
Uh, I'm gonna call 911 for you.
我帮你打给911
'Cause you look really bad.
因为你看上去真的糟糕透了
911, what's your emergency?
911 请问有什么紧急情况
Hi, look, I'm in Stillman Park right now
你好 听着 我现在在斯蒂尔曼公园
and there's this guy on the ground and he's filthy.
有个脏兮兮的人倒在了地上
I have no idea who he is,
我不知道他是谁
but you need to send somebody here
但你们得派个人过来
because I think he's, like, starving to death.
因为我觉得他...快要饿死了
Are you near him?
您在他身旁吗
Yes, I'm right by him.
是的 我就在他旁边
Uh, yeah, yeah, he's not here.
好 好 他不见了
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm not sure what happened.
我不确定刚刚发生了什么
You gonna follow me everywhere?
你打算一直跟着我吗
I like your new place, Sean.
我喜欢你的新住处 肖恩
But I'm not following you.
但我不是在跟着你
I'm haunting you.
我是阴魂不散缠着你
There is a difference.
这两种是有区别的
Well, it's annoying in either case.
无论哪种都很烦人
You know, it's been a long time since I've seen her.
你知道 我上次见她是很久之前的事了
Seen who? Diana.
见到谁 戴安娜
I was there when she was born.
她出生的时候我在场
It's quite an experience.
真是令人难忘的经历
I'm not really used to bringing life into the world.
我并不是太习惯于把生命带到世界
Is that what this is about?
就是因为这个吗
You want some thanks for being there
你想因为我无法到场 而你在场
when I couldn't be?
而讨我一声谢吗
Well, thank you, really. Thank you for being there.
那真是谢谢你了 谢谢你在场
I really appreciate everything that you've done for Diana and me.
我真心感激你为戴安娜和我所做的一切
It's too bad you didn't think of that
很遗憾你之前没这么想
before, you know, that betrayal thing.
在你背叛我们之前
Now is this gonna be a regular treat with you?
你是不是打算一直这样下去
You're gonna keep showing up here and making me feel sorry?
你打算一直出现 然后让我愧疚吗
Because I don't do sorry very well.
因为我不太会道歉
Do I look shocked?
我可一点都不惊讶
Look, we had some good times together
听着 我们一起度过了一些美好的时光
and I really appreciate everything that you've done for all of us.
而我真心感激你为我们所有人所做的一切
For Diana, for Adalind, and me.
为戴安娜 为爱达玲 为我
Did I leave anybody out?
我有漏了谁吗
Because I would really like to be done with this,
因为我真的想了结了这件事
once and for all.
彻底了结
I'm not sure I can commit
我不确定自己能不能
to a half-assed haunting, Sean.
做一个不着调的鬼 肖恩
I mean, you wouldn't respect me if I were to take
我是说 假如我因为你一句廉价的道谢
a cheap thank you and drifted off into whatever awaits me.
就放过你迈向未知 那你会看不起我的
I think we have some real issues to work through.
我觉得我们有一些真正的问题得解决
I'm tired. I just wanna get some sleep.
我累了 只想睡一觉
I'd love it if you got the hell out of my room.
假如你能滚出我的房♥间 我感激不尽
Well, there's the problem. Am I in your room
这就是问题所在了 我是在你的房♥间里
or am I just in your mind?
还是只是在你的脑海里
Now that's awesome.
这可就有趣了
Am I even here?
我到底在不在这里
Okay, fine. You take the bedroom.
好吧 没问题 卧室归你
Now we're getting somewhere.
我们算是有所进展了
I've heard the only way to battle your demons
我听说 战胜心魔的唯一办法
is to take a trip to their hell.
就是直面地狱
We have one strong heartbeat, that's for sure.
无疑 这里有一个强有力的心跳
How's it look? It's healthy?
它怎样 健康吗
Yes, exactly as it should at this point in the pregnancy.
健康 就是怀孕这个阶段该有的样子
Just the one? One's not enough?
只有一个吗 一个还不够吗
No, no. One's great.
不不 一个很好
It's just, we thought--
只是 我们以为...
We thought maybe there was more. Yeah.
我们以为也许不止一个 没错
What's wrong? I think
怎么了 我觉得...
well, there is a second heartbeat.
的确有第二个心跳
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I guess you know your body pretty well.
是啊 看来你挺了解自己的身体的
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're gonna have Twins.
你将会生下... 双胞胎
It's just twins. Well, maybe not.
不过是双胞胎而已 也许不是
Well, this is a surprise.
太让人惊喜了
There is a third heartbeat.
有第三个心跳
Three?
三个
I love you and we can do this.
我爱你 我们能做到的
I'm pretty sure I was dead.
我挺确定自己当时是死了的
Well, you were there. You should know.
假如你死了 你会知道的
I was shot.
我中枪了
Look, I know you think you were shot,
听着 我知道你觉得自己中枪了
but maybe it was something else.
但也许是其他情况
I felt the bullets, Hank.
我感觉到了子弹 汉克
I--I went down.
我倒下了
I knew I was dying. I could feel it.
我知道自己当时快死了 我能感觉得到
And then I wasn't.
然后我又活过来了
I mean, you saw what happened with Eve.
你看见过伊芙身上发生的事
I can't explain anything that's been going on.
我无法解释近期所发生的事
I keep thinking I need to be carrying that stick.
我一直在想我得随身带着那根木棍
Are you? No.
你带了吗 没有
But it's like...
但那感觉就像是...
you get used to carrying your weapon,
当你习惯了带武器
and when you don't have it,
一旦不带了
you feel like you're missing a piece of yourself.
你会觉得自己像是缺了一块似的
I know, but we have a license for that.
我懂 但我们佩带武器得要许可证
I try to stop thinking about it,
我试着不去想它
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表