剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Nobody's come forward.
没有
Let's check her phone.
看看她的手♥机♥吧
Needs a thumbprint.
需要指纹解锁
Last call was to a Sanji Raju at 11:42 p.m.
昨晚11点42分打给了桑吉·拉朱
Call was 28 seconds long.
通话时长28秒
Running Sanji Raju.
正在查桑吉·拉朱
Security cameras?
监控有线索吗
They do have security cameras,
他们有摄像头
all focused on the parking lot.
但都对着停车场
They're putting it together.
正在收集线索
Okay, got a connect on her last caller,
找到最后通话人了
Dr. Sanji Raju,
桑吉·拉朱博士
also on the university staff.
也在这所大学工作
Gonna need address and phone.
我们需要他的地址和电♥话♥
Yeah, texting it to you now.
好的 马上发送给你们
Yeah, Monroe.
门罗
Nick, Eve must've fallen down and hit her head last night,
尼克 伊芙昨晚摔倒了 把头磕破了
or maybe sometime this morning, I don't know.
也有可能是今早 我不确定
We just found her when we opened up the shop.
我们今早来开店的时候发现的
Is she all right? She's still unconscious.
她还好吗 还昏迷着
The paramedics are treating her.
护理人员在照顾她
They say they're gonna take her to Overton.
他们说要带她去奥弗顿医院
We were thinking we would... I'll meet you there.
我们觉得... 我到那里和你们汇合
Juliette's hurt. I have to go to the hospital.
朱丽叶受伤了 我得去趟医院
Okay, let me know how she is.
好的 有情况告诉我
Don't worry. We got this.
别担心 这里交给我们了
Did he just say Juliette?
他刚才是说朱丽叶吗
Yeah, he did.
没错
I'm gonna need your help on this.
这个案子得你帮我了
Oh, I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你不会提呢
All right, let CSU have it.
让犯罪现场调查组过来吧
Diana.
戴安娜
We found her on the floor in the back room.
我们在里屋地上发现她的
She'd cut her head, and there was a lot of blood.
她的头划破了 流了很多血
Did she say anything to you before you left last night?
昨晚你们离开时 她和你们说什么了吗
I mean, was she feeling okay?
我是说 她身体怎么样
She was feeling fine--
她当时还好
was still at it when we left.
我们离开的时候还很正常
Yeah, she didn't want to quit.
她也没想休息
The only weird thing...
唯一奇怪的
was the mirror.
是镜子
What mirror?
什么镜子
The hand mirror we used to show you
之前你变成雷纳德的时候
when you changed into Renard.
给你用的那个手拿镜
It was on the floor next to her, covered in blood.
当时就在她旁边 上面都是血
She obviously fell in it,
她明显是摔在上面了
but I don't know why it would be on the floor
但我不清楚为什么它会在地上
unless she was looking at herself.
除非她是在照镜子
Well, she must've picked it up.
她一定是拿起来了
But I don't see Eve as the kind of person
但我不觉得
to spend a lot of time, you know,
伊芙是那种一直照镜子
mirroring.
臭美的人
Something happened at my place.
在我家发生过一件事
Eve was in the bathroom; I was in the kitchen.
伊芙在浴室 我在厨房♥
And I heard something, it was like wind
然后我听见了什么声音 像是风声
or electricity, and then Eve screamed,
或者是电流声 然后伊芙尖叫了起来
and I ran in there, and she was looking at the mirror,
我冲进去 她当时看着镜子
only it wasn't a mirror.
只不过那已经不是镜子了
It was like this black, skull-like face
有一个黑色的骷髅头
staring right at her.
盯着她
Oh, boy. And then it turned to me,
我的天 然后它看向我
and it looked right at me.
死死盯着我
And you're just telling us this now?
你到现在才告诉我们
Well, it was the day we were going to the Gorge,
是我们要去峡谷酒店的那天
and we didn't want to ruin your party.
我们不想毁了你们的派对
Do you have any idea what it is
你知道那个骷髅头
or what the face means?
代表什么吗
Only that Eve said it looked like what was happening
只知道伊芙说和那天死亡之握时
when she was in the Death Grip.
看到的很像
Well, maybe she saw it again in the mirror last night.
也许昨晚她又看到了
Okay, you stay here.
你留在这里
I want to get back to the shop
我想回店里
and take another look at that mirror.
看一下那面镜子
Dr. Sanji Raju?
桑吉·拉朱博士
You are the, uh, detective I spoke with?
你是打我电♥话♥的那位警探吗
Yes, I'm Detective Griffin.
没错 我是格里芬警探
This is Sergeant Wu.
这是吴警官
Please come in. Have a seat.
请进 请坐
It's all so terrible.
太可怕了
I can't believe something like this could happen.
不敢相信会出这种事
You worked with Dr. Deirdre Hampton
你和迪尔德丽·汉普顿博士
at the university.
是大学里的同事
Oh, yes. Yes, she was, uh...
是的 她是一个
an amazing woman.
了不起的女人
Just-- just an incredible scientist.
出色的科学家
And for something like this to happen to her...
她出了这事...
Sorry, I know you need to ask me questions.
抱歉 我知道你们还要问话
When was the last time you talked to Dr. Hampton?
你和汉普顿博士最后一次说话是什么时候
Last night, on the phone.
昨晚我们通了电♥话♥
Do you remember what time that was?
你记得什么时间吗
Uh, it was, uh, late. After 11:00, I think.
好像是十一点之后吧
What'd you talk about?
你们聊了些什么
Ah, she had a question about research we were doing
我们正在做关于形态形成的研究
on morphogenic processes,
她有点疑问
specifically dealing with phenotypic plasticity traits
尤其是表现可塑性特征这部分
in multicellular organisms related to the repair
主要是用在多细胞修复
and the maintenance of regenerate...
和再生上...
It's rather complicated.
非常复杂
That's it? Just shop talk?
就这些吗 只是专业问题
Yes, she was working late,
没错 她工作到很晚
and, uh, maybe a bit frustrated,
心情可能不太好
but, uh, that's, ah...
但是
that's just the nature of research.
这都是做研究的常态
No reason to believe she was worried about her safety?
没理由认为她在担心自身安危吗
No. No, she would've said something.
没没 不然她会说的
Where were you last night when you talked to her?
昨晚你在哪里和她通的电♥话♥
Ah, I was here at home.
就在家里
And you stayed home after the call?
通完电♥话♥后你你一直都在家吗
I hope you don't think that I had anything to do with her death.
希望你们不会认为我和她的死有关
I was here all night.
我整晚都在这里
I made other phone calls after.
之后我还打过其它电♥话♥
I mean, you can track my cell phone to find out
你们可以查我的手♥机♥
where I was, but please, don't--
就知道我在哪了 但是请别
don't waste your time.
别浪费你们的时间
We have to ask.
我们必须要问
Yes, I understand. Yeah.
我明白
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Sounded legit. Yup.
似乎很合理 是的
It did. Think he's physically capable
没错 你觉得他生理上有能力
of doing what was done to Hampton?
对汉普顿做出这种事吗
Probably not, unless he's Wesen.
也许没有 除非他是格林生物
But something is a little funky.
但事有蹊跷
Yeah, what Raju said they talked about.
拉朱说他们的谈话内容
Yeah, phenotypic plasticity traits in multicellular organisms
多细胞生物的表型可塑性特征
doesn't sound simple.
听来可不简单
But their conversation lasted less than 30 seconds.
但是他们的对话持续了不到三十秒钟
So how do two scientists have a conversation
两位科学家谈论这些问题
about all of that that lasts less than 30 seconds?
怎么会三十秒都不到呢
Doesn't leave much time for hello or goodbye.
连点寒暄的时间都没有
So Raju has no record.
拉朱没有犯罪记录
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表