剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea what you sound like right now?
你知不知道你现在在说什么
Do you have any idea what you sound like?
你又知道你在说什么吗
I'm not the one telling everybody I see monsters!
我可没有跟所有人说自己看见了怪物
Oh, go to hell, Paul. Haley, Haley,
去死吧 保罗 哈莉 哈莉
do not walk away from me. Don't touch me.
不要走 别碰我
Haley, would you listen to me for a second?
哈莉 你能听我一句吗
Paul, Auggie needs that blanket.
保罗 奥吉需要那条毯子
Forget this damn blanket and talk to me.
别管什么破毯子了 跟我谈谈
Hey. Let's tone this down.
冷静点
I think you guys need to leave our house right now.
我想你们现在可以离开我们家了
No, you need to cool it.
不 你得冷静下来
Unless you want to leave this house with us.
除非你想和我们一起离开这座房♥子
Maybe you don't care
也许你们不在乎
if everybody thinks my wife's crazy, but I do.
大家觉得我妻子疯了 但我在乎
I'm not crazy. Yeah? Haley, Haley
我没疯 是吗 哈莉 哈莉
Listen, you probably don't want to hear this right now,
也许你现在并不想听
but your wife is not crazy.
但你妻子没有疯
Wow, I guess you would know, huh?
你又清楚得很
HaleyHaley No, no, I'm done
哈莉 哈莉 该说的话
talking to you, Paul! I'm not done talking to you!
我已经说完了 保罗 我还没说完呢
Paul, I know what I saw!
保罗 我知道自己看见了什么
Nick.
尼克
Haley, wait--
哈莉 别走
Oh, my God, don't you trust me?
天呐 你不相信我
I don't know. You're not thinking right!
我不知道 你在胡言乱语
Paul, look at me! I'm not lying!
保罗 看着我 我没有说谎
The bears.
熊
Why can't you just believe me?
你为什么就不信我呢
Because, Haley, I live in the real world!
哈莉 因为我活在现实世界里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表