剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
You mean, because our planets will never be
你是说 因为行星永远
in the exact same alignment ever again?
不会再呈现出相同的分布吗
You know, I actually have a program that could
事实上我刚好有个
roughly calculate the date based on planet position.
能基于行星位置粗略计算日期的程序
Okay. Cool, that's our solar system.
好了 这是我们的太阳系
There's Earth.
这是地球
Now if we can just try to match the drawing on the cloth
现在我们试试能否把布上的图案
with our planet's position.
和行星的位置对上
I'll match it with today's date, and work backwards from there.
我输入今天的日期 让它从今天往回倒
Is it working?
有用吗
Not really? The farther back I go,
不太有用吧 越往前倒
the more out of alignment it gets.
和图案的分布差得越远
Maybe it isn't a calendar after all.
可能这根本就不是日历
Wait, hold up, let me try it again.
等等 稍等 再让我试试
That looks right.
这看着就对了
No, I went way too far forward.
不对 我往后倒的太多了
No, what do you mean? It matches.
不对 什么意思 图吻合了
Yeah, but that's not in the past,
没错 可这不是过去
that's in the future.
是未来
March 24th.
3月24日
So it is a calendar.
看来这确实是日历
I think it is.
我想是的
Over something that hasn't happened yet?
指向了尚未发生的事
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表