剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
it's a little too coincidental that we got those calls
这也太巧合了 我们接到那些电♥话♥的时间
just when they were coming to get Burkhardt.
正好是他们来押送伯克哈德的时候
He broke out before they could get him to the North Precinct.
在他们把他押到北部分局前他逃跑了
What?
什么
My guess is, Burkhardt had some help.
我的猜想是 伯克哈德有帮手
Nick?
尼克
I want him found, and I want him arrested.
找到他 逮捕他
Put out an APB.
发布通缉令
Consider him armed and dangerous.
认为他身上有武器 属危险人物
Sir, Nick wouldn't do this.
长官 尼克不会做这种事的
If he resists, shoot to kill.
如有反抗 当场击毙
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You probably shouldn't stay here now.
你不能继续待在这里了
Too many of the wrong people know where you live.
太多敌人知道你住哪儿了
You stay out of sight till we find out what's going on.
在我们把事情弄清楚之前 你躲起来
You guys head back to the precinct.
你俩先回警局
See what you can find.
看看能打探到什么
We'll call you when we know something.
我们一有消息就给你打电♥话♥
Watch your backs.
小心点
Oh, this was on your desk at the precinct.
你把手♥机♥落在警局桌子上了
Adalind.
爱达玲
I'm so happy to hear your voice.
听到你的声音真是太好了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, are you?
很好 你呢
Renard was here.
雷纳德来过了
He told me what happened.
他把发生的事跟我说了一遍
He said Bonaparte's dead. Is that true?
他说波拿巴死了 是真的吗
Yeah, but I didn't kill him.
是 但不是我杀的
I know. Renard said he did.
我知道 雷纳德说他杀的
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
I don't know. He left.
我不知道 他走了
Nick, I really need to see you.
尼克 我现在非常想见你
So does Kelly.
凯利也是
But I can't leave the house,
但我不能离开这儿
not with the children here.
不能把孩子们单独留在这儿
Can you come over?
你能过来一趟吗
The guards that were here are gone.
之前在这儿的守卫都撤掉了
Nick, please, I need you.
尼克 我需要你 拜托
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去
Sorry for the mess.
抱歉弄得一团糟
This one's a Hundjaeger,
这个是猎犬怪
and the other one was actually something
那个是我从来没见过的
I've never seen before.
一个格林生物
Let's get 'em out of here.
我们把他们弄出去吧
All right, you get the arms. I'll get the legs.
好的 你负责手 我来抬脚
He grabbed her!
他抓住了她
Eve!
伊芙
Eve!
伊芙
She's not responding. She's in some kind of trance.
她没有反应 像是陷入了恍惚状态
He won't let go.
他不松手
He's dead.
他死了
Try telling him that.
他不这么觉得
I can't get his hand off her.
我掰不开他的手
I think I know what this is.
我知道发生了什么
It's a death grip.
是死亡之握
You've seen this before? Read about it.
你见过 读过
Has to do with the fear of dying
与对死亡的恐惧
and getting stuck in the underworld.
和被困在阴间有关
They believed that if you took a pure soul with you,
他们相信只要带着一个纯净灵魂一起死
you could trade your way into eternal afterlife or something.
就可以换来永生之类的
Ah, here it is.
这儿呢
First documented by Egyptian Wesen
最早是埃及第六王朝
under the reign of Merenre Nemtyemsaf II
奈姆蒂姆萨夫二世统治时期的
in the sixth dynasty. Oh, my God.
古埃及的格林生物记载的 我的天
Does it say anything about how to stop it?
书上写解决办法了吗
Yes, actually, it does.
事实上 写了
I don't think we have time for a complicated spell.
我觉得我们没时间研究复杂的咒语了
Not that complicated.
并不复杂
Hurry up. I think we're losing her.
快点 她快死了
Give me some room.
给我腾点地儿
Eve?
伊芙
Yeah.
是我
Where the hell were you? I'm not sure.
你刚刚去哪了 我不知道
I don't think you should be handling dead guys right now.
我觉得你还是别管这些尸体了
Thanks.
谢谢
The death grip supposedly trades a pure soul
死亡之握理论上是用纯净灵魂
for freedom from hell.
来免于下地狱
Pure soul?
纯净灵魂
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Yeah, that doesn't really make so much sense.
没错 这很奇怪
I mean, after everything she did?
我是指 在她做了这么多事情之后
No offense.
无意冒犯
Maybe this has something to do with the stick.
也许和那根木棍有关
Maybe your soul is not as dark as it used to be.
也许你的灵魂不像以前那么黑暗了
You know, like she got her soul cleaned.
类似她的灵魂受到了净化
I guess we could all use a little of that.
也许我们都需要净化一下
I just wish I knew what the hell we were dealing with,
我就想知道这根木棍到底是什么
cause this piece of wood is scaring the crap out of me.
它让我毛骨悚然
Oh, crap. Those are the guys I killed.
要命 这是我杀的那两个人
Don't worry.
别担心
They'll never connect this to you.
他们永远不会想到你
There are no surveillance cameras.
这儿没有摄像头
I saw you do it, and if I didn't know it was you,
如果不是因为亲眼看见
I wouldn't know it was you.
我绝不会想到是你
I'm glad to see you guys.
见到你们太好了
I was worried you might be involved in this.
我刚还怀疑你们牵扯其中
What?
什么
In this? Are you kidding us?
牵扯其中 你在开玩笑吗
I don't know who's involved with what anymore.
我已经搞不清楚状况了
All hell's breaking loose around here.
所有一切都失控了
We just got word that North Precinct
我们刚得到消息
is basically wiped out.
北部分局几乎整个局子被端了
It's FBI now,
现在是联调局在管
and Captain's on the warpath,
队长大发雷霆
blaming Burkhardt for everything.
把一切都怪罪在伯克哈德头上
I don't know what's going on between him and the captain,
我不清楚他和队长之前发生了什么
but it's getting bad.
但情况正在恶化
Why would Nick do any of this? What are you talking about?
为什么尼克要做这些事 你什么意思
Captain thinks Burkhardt killed these two cops
队长觉得伯克哈德逃出去的时候
when he was busted out. What?
杀了这两个警♥察♥ 什么
Yeah, and now Burkhardt's on the run.
现在伯克哈德在逃
We just put out an APB on him with a shoot-to-kill order.
我们刚发布了允许当场击毙的全境通缉令
This is going south fast.
事情恶化得太快了
Where's Captain? He's in his office.
队长在哪儿 在他办公室
Listen, has Nick contacted you?
尼克联♥系♥你了吗
No.
没有
Well, I'm thinking
我觉得
he should be turning himself in...
他要么就自首
or getting the hell out of the country,
要么就离开这个国家
because I don't want anything to do
因为我不想
with taking down one of our own.
对付自己人
What's he doing?
他干嘛呢
Looks like he's cleaning out his office.
像是在清理他的办公室
If Renard's looking for a legitimate way to kill Nick,
如果雷纳德想要用合法的方式杀了尼克
you can bet we're on his list.
肯定也想杀了我们
Well, Renard's on my list.
我也想杀了雷纳德
We need to warn Nick.
我们必须提醒尼克
Yes.
是我
Are you with Bonaparte?
你和波拿巴在一起吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表