剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's dead.
他死了
When?
什么时候
Tonight.
今晚
How did he die?
怎么死的
The Grimm killed him.
格林杀了他
We were told the Grimm was dead.
我们收到消息说格林已经死了
He should have been.
理论上是
Something's protecting him. I don't know what.
有东西在保护他 我不知道是什么
You find out and deal with it.
调查清楚 搞定它
We have suffered a major setback in Portland.
我们在波特兰遭遇了重创
It's imperative that you take control of the city.
你必须立即控制这个城市
I will. Don't worry.
我会的 别担心
I'll have the Grimm in 24 hours.
我会在24小时内抓到格林
Captain.
队长
Search warrants just came in.
搜查令到了
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Just get ready to go.
去做好准备出发
Thank God you're alive. This has been awful.
感谢上帝你还活着 太可怕了
Did Renard do this to your neck?
你脖子上的伤是雷纳德造成的吗
No, Bonaparte.
不 是波拿巴
Nick, I'm the one who told him where you live.
尼克 你的地址是我告诉他的
He would have killed me and our son. I know. I know.
否则他会杀掉我和我们的儿子 我知道
You didn't have a choice.
你别无选择
Where's Kelly?
凯利呢
In my room.
在我房♥间里
Has he been okay?
他没事吧
Yeah, but I know he misses you.
没事 但我知道他想你了
Hey, bud.
小家伙
What is that?
这是什么
An engagement ring for me and Renard.
我和雷纳德的订婚戒指
Bonaparte put it there-- and not normally.
波拿巴用不同寻常的方式逼我戴上的
He said if I ever took it off,
他说如果我摘下戒指
it would cause great pain to my children.
我的孩子就会遭受巨大的痛苦
I hate it, but I'm afraid to take it off
我讨厌它 但又不敢摘掉
without knowing how to break the spell.
除非我知道如何解开这咒语
Even if he's dead, it could still survive.
就算他死了 咒语可能还有效力
We'll find a way to break it.
我们会想到办法破除咒语的
I need to be with you.
我要和你在一起
And what about Diana?
那戴安娜呢
She's with you now. I don't know.
她现在和你在一起 我不知道
I know she wants me and her father to be together,
我知道她想我和他爸爸在一起
but I'm afraid of what she might do.
但我很害怕她的法力
You don't know how powerful she is.
你不知道她有多强大
But I hate him. I hate all of this.
但是我讨厌他 讨厌这一切
I got to get out of here.
我得想办法逃离这里
You can't leave yet,
在我想到办法对付雷纳德前
not until I deal with Renard.
你暂时还不能走
I don't know how much longer I can do this.
我不知道我还能撑多久
It's Hank.
是汉克
Yeah, what have you got?
有什么情况
Renard wants you dead.
雷纳德要你死
We just got back to the precinct.
我们刚回到局里
He's got an APB out on you with a shoot-to-kill order.
他对你发布了可当场击毙的通缉令
He's blaming what happened at North Precinct on you,
他把北部分局的事扣在你头上
among other things.
还有其他一些事
He wants to take you down
他要借着
with the legitimacy of the city behind him.
整座城市的撑腰 合法地把你除掉
You need to find a place to lay low
在我们想到解决办法之前
till we can figure this out.
你要找个地方躲起来
Yeah, I'll call you when I get there.
我到了就打给你
I think we should stop using our cell phones.
我觉得我们不该继续用手♥机♥
Yeah.
没错
I'll warn the others.
我会警告其他人
Good luck.
祝你好运
You too.
你也是
If he hurts you, I will kill him.
如果他伤害你 我就杀了他
You can't take any chances.
不要冒险
But if I don't come back, feel free.
但如果我没回来 随你怎么处置他
Where are you gonna go?
你要去哪
No, no, no, no. Don't tell me.
别别别 别告诉我
Nick?
尼克
He's not here.
他不在这
Maybe they're still in the tunnel dumping bodies.
他们也许还在隧♥道♥里弃尸
We're losing her, Nick.
她快不行了 尼克
I hope that thing does what we think it does.
希望这东西能如我们所愿
Yeah, me too.
我也希望
How much do you know about the stick
你对他用来救回我的木棍
that he used to heal me with?
知道多少
Not much more than he told you.
我知道的和他告诉你的差不多
Does he always carry it?
他一直放在身边吗
No, he got it out to help you.
不是 是他拿出来救你的
Got it out from where?
从哪拿出来
Where he keeps it hidden with the cloth wrapped around it.
和包着木棍的布一起藏起来了
Kind of forgot I had it.
差点忘了布在我这
Nick left it on the bed when he got out the stick to heal you.
尼克拿木棍来治你时 把布落在床上了
It's really old.
年代久远
Ancient writing on it.
上面还写着古文
Can't really see most of it.
大部分都看不太清了
Yeah. Trubel, where are you?
是我 麻烦鬼 你在哪
We're in the loft. Nick's not here.
在公♥寓♥这里 尼克不在
I know. Is Eve with you?
我知道 伊芙和你一起吗
I'm here.
我在这
What about Monroe and Rosalee?
门罗和罗莎莉呢
They were headed home.
他们回家了
Monroe and Rosalee are home.
门罗和罗莎莉在家里
Listen, there's not much time.
听着 时间不多了
Renard's got a APB out on Nick.
雷纳德对尼克发布了全境通告
He's got every cop in the city looking for him.
他让全市的警♥察♥追捕他
He wants Nick dead.
他要尼克死
Now, they'll be hitting Nick's loft, so get out of there.
他们会去搜查尼克的公♥寓♥ 赶快离开那里
Got it.
好的
Hank was right. Here they come.
汉克说得对 他们来了
How are you feeling? Tired.
你觉得怎么样 很累
Me too.
我也是
But I'm happy.
但是我很开心
Despite everything that's going on,
虽然发生了这些事
the thought of being a dad and you being a mom and--
但想到我们俩将要为人父母
And us being a family.
有一个小家庭
I know.
我知道
Although... What?
虽说... 什么
I've just been thinking.
我只是一直在想
Maybe Portland isn't, like,
也许波特兰
the safest place to raise a family right now,
现在不是最安全的安居之地
you know?
知道吗
I mean, with Renard as mayor,
如果雷纳德当选了市长
who knows what's gonna become of this city?
谁知道这座城市会变成什么样
Let's not think about that stuff anymore tonight.
今晚别再想这些事
Let's just try to get some sleep.
先睡一觉
Okay. I love you.
好 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
It's the precinct.
警♥察♥局打来的
What now?
又怎么了
Hey, are you with Rosalee?
你和罗莎莉一起吗
Yeah. Okay, good. She should hear this too.
是的 那就好 让她一起听电♥话♥
Okay. What's wrong?
好 出什么事了
Renard put out an APB shoot-to-kill on Nick.
雷纳德对尼克发布了可当场击毙的通缉令
What? He's got search warrants.
什么 他拿到了搜查令
They will be hitting your shop and your house.
警♥察♥将会搜查香料店和你们家
Do not try to stop them.
就让他们搜
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表