剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
We have to just be prepared for that... other shoe.
我们只能随时准备好另一鞋掉下来
No matter where we are.
无论我们身在何处
I just want to live in a place without shoes, okay?
我只是想住在一个不必提心吊胆的地方
You told the officer he stole something?
你和那名警官说他偷了东西吗
Infant cold medicine. There, that's him.
婴儿感冒药 这个就是他
Looks like he's in some kind of pain.
他好像很痛苦
Can't really see his face. Any more cameras?
看不太清他的脸 还有其他的摄像头吗
No, it's just these two on the inside and one outside
没 停车场里只有里面和外面
for the parking lot.
这两个
You can see how freaked I was.
你可以看到我有多害怕
If that was a mask, it looked way real.
如果那是个面具 那做得太逼真了
I mean, I hope he wasn't a disabled person or something.
希望他不是残疾人
I mean, that wouldn't really explain the third eye,
那就真没法解释第三只眼睛
but maybe he was disfigured in a nuclear accident somewhere.
但也许他在某个地方遭遇过核事故
Here's the parking lot stuff. There he goes.
这是停车场视频 是他
Stop it.
暂停一下
Well, we got a plate. It's a little blurry.
有车牌了 但是有点模糊
No, we can clear that.
不 我们可以弄清晰
Then run it, put out an APB.
去弄吧 发布全境通缉
Daddy. Hey, honey.
爸爸 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so happy to see you. I missed you.
很高兴看到你 我想你
I missed you, too. I will be ready to pick you up
我也想你 明天我会来接你
tomorrow, or before, if you change your mind.
或者在这之前 你改变主意的话
I'll be okay. I love you.
我没事的 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Oh, listen, there's something you both need to know.
有件事你们俩都要知道
Um, we're gonna be moving.
我们要搬离这里
Why? Because I'm not gonna be the mayor anymore.
为什么 因为我不会再当市长了
Where are you going?
要搬去哪
I'll send you the address.
我会把地址发给你的
Okay. Bye.
好 拜
So what do you feel like doing?
你想做点什么呢
Do you, uh, wanna watch a movie, or are you hungry?
要不要看个电影 还是你饿了
Why don't you love Mommy?
你为什么不爱妈妈
Well, um...
这个嘛
your mommy and I just haven't had a chance
我和你妈妈只是没机会
to really get to know each other.
真正地去了解对方
Is it because of Nick?
是因为尼克吗
Yeah, it is.
是的
Mommy said you'd say so
妈妈说你会这么说
and that I shouldn't believe you.
还说我不应该相信你
Well, maybe you shouldn't listen to everything
也许你妈妈说的话
Mommy has to say either.
你也不该全都听
Mommy loves Nick.
妈妈爱尼克
And I love you.
而我爱你
I guess we all love each other, then.
那看来我们都爱对方
Come on, I'm hungry. Let's go.
走吧 我饿了 走吧
Why woge inside a store just to steal some medicine?
为什么在超♥市♥里转化 就为了偷药吗
Builtin mask. No.
嵌入式面具 不可能
He fell to the floor.
他倒在地上
Why? He didn't slip, he didn't trip,
为什么 他一没被滑到 也没被绊倒
nobody was around him, he wasn't pushed,
当时周围也没人 没人推他
and he's holding his head like it was about to explode.
他抱着脑袋 就像是要爆♥炸♥一样
Okay, he had a migraine. Before he has the migraine,
他犯了偏头痛 在他犯偏头痛之前
he takes infant medicine off the shelf, not adult,
他拿的是架子上的婴儿药品 不是成人的
and it's not for migraines.
而药也不是治偏头痛的
Well, Paul and Haley said
保罗和哈莉说
baby Auggie was coming down with a fever.
奥吉宝宝发烧了
But why would El Cuegle take a chance stealing baby medicine?
但是除婴怪为什么会趁机偷取婴儿药物呢
Maybe he is keeping Auggie healthy until,
也许他想让奥吉保持健康
you know, he... dines.
留着当晚餐
Maybe, but this guy's got a car.
也许吧 但这家伙有车
You're telling me
难道你认为
he can't afford 10 bucks for some medicine,
他付不起十块钱的药费
he's gonna risk getting caught for that?
冒着被抓的风险那样做吗
Maybe he didn't mean to woge.
也许他不是有意转化
I got a feeling something's really off with this Cuegle dude.
感觉这个除婴怪非常不对劲
Got a good read on the license plate.
好好查了下这个牌照
It's a rental--address given on the rental contract
车是租来的 租赁合同上的登记地址
is an apartment in Santo Domingo Pueblo, New Mexico.
是新墨西哥州圣多明各普韦布洛市的一间公♥寓♥
I ran that address.
我查了那个地址
The apartment building's owned by Mr. De La Torre,
公♥寓♥属于德拉·托瑞先生
but Mr. De La Torre doesn't live there.
但德拉·托瑞先生不住在那儿
He rents the apartment out,
他把房♥子租出去了
most recently to one Isidoro Malpica,
最近租给了一个叫伊西多罗·马尔毕卡的人
who has a New Mexico driver's license.
那人有新墨西哥州的驾照
Doesn't say anything about a third eye or a third arm.
一点看不出第三只眼或第三只手臂
Makes you wonder which hands they printed.
很好奇按的哪只手的指纹
Hold on.
等一下
They got the rental car. Apartment building in St. Johns.
找到那辆车了 在圣约翰街的公♥寓♥大楼
Where's the car?
车在哪儿
Parking lot of the building.
楼内的停车场
Third spot from the entrance on the right.
进去右手第三个车位
Anyone approach the car? Not since I've been here.
有人接近过车吗 我到这儿之后还没有
We know which unit it is?
知道人住哪个单元吗
It's parked in the spot for unit 6♥4♥.
车位是6♥4♥单元的
Now you stay here, we'll check it out.
你留在这儿 我们去看看
Confirming the address, 3710 South.
确认地址 南街3710
Wu, get the baby. Yeah.
吴 去救孩子 好的
Baby's fine.
孩子没事
I got three arms and two cuffs.
为这三只手臂我带了两副手铐
You don't see this every day.
你不会每天都见到这种事的
Grimm.
格林
Settle down.
冷静下来
That was really weird. Baby seems okay.
样子真怪 孩子看样子没事
No, no, no, no, no, you can't take him!
不不不 你们不能带走他
You don't understand.
你们不懂
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
No, don't take him! Anything you say or eat
不 别带走他 你所说或吃的一切
will be used against you in the court of law.
都会成为呈堂证供
No, honey, you have to wait till the water boils
不行 宝贝 得等水开了
until you pour that in. - It is.
才能把那个倒进去 水开了
Sweetie, the stove's not even...on.
亲爱的 炉子都还没 开
It must be fun being you, isn't it?
能像你一样肯定很有趣 是不是
Honey, do you know what happened to Daddy's friend, Bonaparte?
宝贝 你知道爸爸的朋友波拿巴怎么了吗
Yes.
知道
You wanna tell me?
愿意告诉我吗
He died. Really?
他死了 是吗
Do you know how he died?
知道他是怎么死的吗
You killed him, Daddy.
你杀了他 爸爸
Did I?
是我吗
Do you know why I did?
知道我为什么杀他吗
Because he hurt Mommy. Men shouldn't hurt mommies.
因为他伤害了妈妈 男人不该伤害女人
Well, that's very true, they shouldn't.
非常正确 是不该
You know, honey, you don't always have to protect everybody.
宝贝 你不必一直保护所有人
You can always come to me.
凡事你可以来找我
But if you ever do see something when I'm not around,
但如果你在我不在时看到什么事
like, uh...
比如
well, for example, if-- if Nick was ever to hurt Mommy.
举个例子 如果 如果尼克敢伤害妈妈
Oh, he'd be very sorry.
那他会非常后悔的
Yes, he would.
没错 他会的
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God!
天呐 天呐 天呐
My baby.
我的孩子
Can't tell you how grateful we are.
对你们不胜感激
You have no idea what this means to us.
你们不知道这对我们意味着什么
Actually, I do. I have a son.
事实上 我知道 我有个儿子
How did you find that monster?
你们怎么找到那个怪物的
Honey, it's just a man. Give it a rest, okay?
宝贝 那只是个人 别再提了 好吗
I know what I saw, Paul.
我清楚自己看见了什么 保罗
Auggie's safe, that's all that matters now.
奥吉没事了 这才是现在最重要的
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表