剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Please, you've gotta help me find my baby.
拜托了 你们得帮我找到我孩子
He was not exaggerating when he said Haley posts
他说哈莉把他们的生活都放到网上
their entire lives on the internet.
真是一点也不夸张
Clearly she thinks there's no such thing as TMI.
她肯定不知道"信息量过多"是什么意思
And every photo is tagged with a location, usually their house.
每个照片都有地址标记 通常是他们的住址
Could be how our monster found them.
怪物可能就是由此找到他们的
Well, her account isn't private,
她的账号♥是公开的
so that's a possibility.
有这个可能性
I dug through some old case files
我查了些旧案件资料
and found three other kidnappings with the same M.O.
发现还有其他三起案子是同样的手法
Baby taken straight from the cradle by a supposed monster.
婴儿被疑似怪物的人从摇篮被直接带走
In Portland? Nope, all over.
在波特兰吗 不 全球各地
One in Nova Scotia 2 years ago,
2年前的是加拿大新斯科舍
another in Chiapas 5 years ago,
5年前的是墨西哥恰帕斯
and the third in Idaho Falls 18 years ago.
第三起是18年前在爱达荷州福尔斯
The parents in Nova Scotia are Trevor and Darla Shabtai.
新斯科舍的父母叫特雷弗和达拉·沙巴泰
Take a look at Dad's profile.
你看看那个爸爸的档案
Their social media addiction sure made them easy targets.
他们对社交媒体的痴迷让他们成了易于下手的目标
We're gonna need some book time.
我们得去查点资料
Something wrong?
怎么了
I don't know, I... got light-headed.
不知道 突然有点头晕
I must've stood up too fast.
可能是站起来太快了
Three eyes and three arms?
三只眼和三条手臂
You sure it wasn't a one-eyed,
你确定不是一个独眼独角
one-horned flying purple people eater?
会飞的紫色食人魔吗
Well, I've got one with two heads.
我找到一个有两个头的
Maybe it isn't Wesen.
或许不是格林生物
What do you mean, like a real monster?
你什么意思 难道真是怪物吗
Please don't don't me you think they exist.
你不会是认为这世界上存在怪物吧
Wait, I think I found it.
等等 我好像找到了
You don't need to see that. Why not?
你别看 为什么
We're pregnant. Oh, my God, don't tell me
你怀孕了 我的天 不会又是一个
it's another baby eater. Well...
吃婴儿的吧 这个嘛...
"I've had the good fortune to never encounter
"我运气很好 一直没亲自遇见
"this Wesen personally. However, I knew of a woman
"这个格林生物 不过 我听说有个女人
"who was not so lucky.
"就没有这么好运了
"She was preyed upon
"她在西班牙的
"by the savage three-eyed, three-armed beast
"坎塔布里亚山区
"in the mountainous region of Cantabria,
"被这个臭名昭著
"a part of Spain where this notorious Wesen
"人称除婴怪的凶恶的
is known as El Cuegle."
三眼三臂怪兽袭击了"
Okay, so, at least we know it's Wesen.
好了 至少我们知道是格林生物
"The Evil El Cuegle stalks mothers
"邪恶的除婴怪会跟踪母亲
"and kidnaps their newborn babes.
"并绑♥架♥她们的新生儿
He keeps them for the Hours of Dread."
留着他们来应对恐惧时刻"
What are the Hours of Dread? And how many are there?
恐惧时刻是什么 有多少这种生物
I don't know, it just says
不知道 上面只写了
"Until El Cuegle is certain." Certain of what?
"直到除婴怪能够确定" 确定什么
Something called "Abortar Mal Futuro."
确定"终止厄运"什么的
Even I hablo enough Espanol to know what that means.
正好我西班牙语不错 知道这什么意思
"Abort the bad future." Abort?
"终止糟糕的未来" 终止
How does he do that if the baby's already born?
孩子都已经生出来了 他要怎么做
You know, he gets rid of them.
把他们除掉
You mean he eats them.
你是说吃了他们
Yeah, something like that.
类似这样的吧
This is just wrong...
这是不对的
and we have gotta stop this baby-eating bastard.
我们必须得阻止这个吃婴儿的混♥蛋♥
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Sir?
先生
Sir, are you okay?
先生 你还好吗
Could somebody call 911, please?
麻烦叫救护车
Sir?
先生
Nova Scotia, Chiapas, Idaho Falls--the description
新斯科舍 恰帕斯 爱达荷福尔斯
of the kidnapping monster is the same in all the cases.
这三起案件中对怪物的描述都是一致的
Then El Cuegle has broadened his hunting ground
除婴怪把他的狩猎范围
outside of Spain. Yeah, and these are
扩展到了西班牙之外 对 而且这些仅是
the only cases where we have a description of him.
对他有描述的案子
Could be more babies he took without being seen.
可能还有更多婴儿被带走了 只是没人看见
Or the ones that saw him and didn't want to say anything
或者是看到的人不愿多说
'cause they didn't want to sound crazy.
不想被人认为是疯了
Paul wasn't exactly supportive
保罗也不太相信
of Haley's side of the story.
哈莉说的故事
There's a lot more unsolved cases
还有很多跟绑♥架♥婴儿有关的
involving abducted newborns.
未解谜案
El Cuegle has to be responsible for some of those.
除婴怪肯定与其中一些有关
Well, how many babies can one guy eat?
一个人能吃多少婴儿
Is that a real question or a riddle?
这是问题还是谜语
It's Wesen.
是格林生物
Three arms, three eyes? Yep.
三支手臂 三只眼吗 没错
We got a name on this baby-munching Wesen?
这个嚼婴的格林生物有名字吗
El Cuegle. Well, you can tell me on the way,
除婴怪 边走边说吧
'cause we got a call reporting a monster in a mini-mart.
因为我们接到一起报案 怪物袭击小商店
How are we gonna do this? What, catch El Cuegle?
我们要怎么做 什么 抓住除婴怪吗
I don't know, but Nick and Hank better think of something,
我不知道 但是尼克和汉克最好想出办法
or I'm go rogue on this creep. No,
不然我就要自己对付这怪物了 不是
stay here in Portland.
我是说留在波特兰
Wait, what?
等等 什么
I mean, after everything that's happened around Nick and us,
在尼克和我们身上发生了这一切之后
he doesn't exactly attract family types.
他不是个家庭型友人
I mean, he's a cop.
他是个警♥察♥
And a Grimm.
也是个格林
Yeah, and a close friend,
对 还是位知己
but now you and I are starting a family.
但是我们现在要开始组建家庭
No, I know.
不 我知道
I've been thinking about that too.
我也一直在想这件事
I mean, I never, I mean,
老实说
honestly never cared about having kids or getting married.
我从来没想过生孩子或是结婚
It wasn't a priority to me.
这些对我来说都不是最重要的
I couldn't imagine putting anybody's needs before my own.
我无法想象把任何人的需要放在自己之前
But you changed all that.
但是你改变了这一切
And you changed all that for me.
你也为我改变了这一切
But listen, Monroe, I am--
但是听着 门罗 我
I am-- I am scared, I am, like, heart-racing, pit in my stomach,
我很害怕 心跳加速 胃痛
I can't breathe type of scared because now that
这种害怕令我窒息 因为现在
I have everything that I never even knew I wanted,
我拥有了我从未意识到想要的一切
I feel like it's all going to get taken away from me.
我觉得一切都要从我身边被夺走
And I can't--
而我不能
I will not live like this.
我不会过这样的生活
I can't be this vulnerable all the time.
我不能一直这么脆弱
I know, I know. It's exhausting.
我知道 我知道 这很累
You know that saying, "Waiting for the other shoe to drop"?
知道那句老话吗 提心吊胆地等待
I do.
知道
It surfaced in the late 19th century
在十九世纪晚期
when people started moving to big cities
当人们开始迁向大城市时出现的一句话
and living on top of each other
每人一层
in these massive apartment buildings,
住在这些大型公♥寓♥楼里
where night after night after night
夜复一夜
they had this shared experience
人们都有过这种经历
where the tenants would hear their neighbors, like,
楼里的住户会听到邻居的声响
by the thousands, come home after work, sit down,
大批的人下班回家 坐下
take off one shoe, drop it on the floor, right?
脱鞋 扔在地上对吗
Then there'd be this pause
然后在第一只鞋
between the first shoe and the second,
与第二只鞋之间会有间隔
where the downstairs neighbor would cover their ears...
而楼下的邻居会捂住耳朵
waiting...
等着
for the other shoe to drop.
另一只鞋被扔在地上
Right? I mean, we live in a world full of,
对吧 我们生活的世界里
you know, people with shoes.
到处都是穿鞋子的人
I mean, several pairs each, and so we can't go through life
每人几双 所以我们不能过那种
with our ears covered or our eyes.
捂住耳朵或是遮住双眼的生活
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表