剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Grimm"...
《格林》前情提要
Your daughter has drawn a very unusual combination of symbols.
你女儿画了一组非常不寻常的符号♥
Can you tell me where the tunnel is? No.
能告诉我隧♥道♥在哪吗 不行
Something is starting.
有什么事情要发生了
It's something that's not real yet.
只能说目前还不是现实
Something that's going to happen?
所以是将来会发生的事吗
Do you know where?
你知道会在哪里发生吗
Through the hole in the mirror.
穿过镜子上的洞
I don't think we have a lot of time left...
我们都没什么时间了
before it gets here.
它马上就要来了
You think it's all mirrors Eve can't look into?
你觉得所有镜子伊芙都不能看吗
Or just certain mirrors?
还是只有特定几面不能看
Well, she saw the skull guy in the hand mirror at the shop,
她在香料店的手镜里以及尼克家的镜子里
and the mirror in Nick's loft,
都看见了骷髅头
so if it's trying to kill Eve,
所以假如那玩意是想杀了伊芙的话
we're not taking any chances.
我们可不能冒险
So what is she supposed to do?
那她该怎么办啊
Avoid mirrors for the rest of her life?
余生都不照镜子了吗
For right now? Yes.
就目前来看 的确如此
And what if it's not just mirrors?
假如不止是镜子呢
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Well, what if she catches her reflection in a window,
假如她在窗户或者碗柜的玻璃上
or, like, a china cabinet?
看见了自己的倒影呢
Is the skull freak gonna pull her through those too?
那个骷髅怪会从那些镜面上穿出来抓她吗
Let's just stick to mirrors right now, all right?
我们先把镜子搞定吧 好不好
We got this one, the one in the guest room,
这面搞定了 客房♥的那面也搞定了
the one in the bathroom...
还有浴室里的那面...
Am I missing any?
没漏了哪里吧
I gotta be honest, I'm nervous.
我必须承认 我很紧张
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I know we're doing the right thing by letting Eve stay here...
我知道让伊芙留宿我们家是正确的...
She has nowhere else to go. I know.
她没别的地方可去了 我知道
And I'm not saying I don't wanna help Eve, okay?
我不是说我不想帮伊芙
I'm just saying I'm worried about
我只是说把她带到我们家住
bringing this into our home.
让我有些担心
What if it does something to hurt our babies,
假如那东西干了什么来伤害我们的宝宝呢
like pull you through the mirror?
比如从镜子里出来抓你
It's a threat to all of us.
它对我们所有人而言都是威胁
We have to do everything we can to stop it.
我们必须竭尽全力阻止它
But if it messes with my family,
但假如它敢伤害我的家人
I will rip its green ugly eyeballs out.
我会把它那丑陋的绿眼睛抠出来的
I know one thing's for sure... What?
有一件事我是确定的 什么
I'm gonna have some seriously bad hair days for a while.
我的头发得乱一阵子了
I hope this is still an okay time.
希望这时造访不会打扰到你们
Yeah, the kids are asleep. Do you want some wine?
没事 孩子们都睡了 要喝点红酒吗
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
So what did you need my help with?
所以你需要我帮你干什么
I need to understand how these mirrors work.
我需要了解这些镜子是怎么回事
Do you mean about what you saw in them?
你是指你从镜子中看到的东西吗
I mean how do go through them.
我是指要如何进到镜子里面去
I don't think that's such a good idea.
我不认为那是个好主意
This skull thing tried to grab me
这个骷髅想要抓住我
and pull me into wherever it was.
把我拉到不知道什么地方去
And it almost killed you.
它差点就杀死你了
I think it will kill me
我觉得它会得逞的
if I don't do anything about it.
如何我不采取任何行动的话
So maybe you should stay away from it.
所以你也许应该远离它
Nick saw it too. What if it comes after him?
尼克也看见了 假如它冲着他来了呢
I thought it went away when Nick saw it.
它看见尼克后不就逃跑了吗
No, we don't really know for sure what it was doing.
不 我们不能确定那次是怎么回事
Have you talked to Nick about this?
你和尼克谈过这件事吗
No, I don't wanna talk to him about it
没有 在我能更好地弄明白这件事之前
until I have a better handle on what we're dealing with.
我不想和他谈这件事
You can't do this by yourself.
你不能一个人处理这件事
That's why I'm here.
所以我来找你了
Your mother had more knowledge than either than us.
你母亲比我俩懂得都多
Yeah, and look where it got her.
可不是 看看她的下场如何
Did she ever mention anything to you
她有和你提到过任何
about portals to another world?
关于通向另一个世界的传送门的事吗
Or moving through mirrors?
或者关于穿过镜子的事
Eh, no, but, I mean, there was a lot we didn't talk about.
没有 但...我们之间的交流不多
For the record, not a great mother.
必须得说 她不是个很合格的母亲
Do you still have any of her books?
你手头还有她的书吗
I do...
有...
But Please.
但是... 拜托了
There might be something in them that could help us fight this thing.
书里可能有能帮我们战胜这玩意的东西
Those books could be just as dangerous.
那些书可能和那骷髅头一样危险
Waiting for this thing to come after me, or us, would be more dangerous,
等着这玩意来找我或者我们麻烦只会更危险
and Adaline,
而且 爱达玲
I think one of the reasons it is connecting to me
我觉得这东西缠着我的原因之一
is because I can see those symbols.
是因为我能看见那些符号♥
Diana can see the symbols too.
戴安娜也能看见那些符号♥
I know. That's why we can't wait.
我知道 所以我们不能再拖下去了
We have to find this thing, and kill it.
我们必须找到这玩意 然后杀了它
I'll get the books.
我去拿书
Guess we'll start with you.
就从你开始吧
You haven't been opened in a while, have you?
很久没被翻开过了 是吧
Mirrors.
镜子
You said you liked this place.
你说过你喜欢这个地方的
I do, but I always end up eating way too much.
我是喜欢 但我最后总是会吃撑
The creme brulee was not my idea.
焦糖布丁不是我要点的
Yeah, but how good was that?
的确 但是不是很好吃
You stay here.
你在这等我
You've been in those heels all day.
你踩了一天的高跟鞋
I'll get the car.
我去开车
Oh, my swollen feet salute you.
我肿起来的脚向您致敬
What are you doing up? Waiting for you.
你怎么还没睡 等你啊
You hungry? I can make you something.
饿了吗 我可以给你做点吃的
No, I had a sandwich earlier.
不了 我之前吃了个三明治
Eve came by.
伊芙来过
Eve? What did she want?
伊芙 她来干什么
For me to help her find a Hexenbiest way
要我帮她找个巫女的法子
to go through the mirror into the other place.
穿过镜子 进入另一个地方
Is that even possible? I don't know.
有可能吗 我不知道
She wanted to borrow my mom's spell books.
她想借我妈妈的咒语书
And you gave them to her? Yes.
你把书给她了 对
But I'm worried she's gonna try to do this on her own.
但我担心她会自己尝试
Is that what she said? Not exactly,
她这么说了吗 不是原话
but she's really worried that this skull thing
但她真的很担心骷髅头
is gonna come after her, after you, even Diana,
会找上她和你 甚至找上戴安娜
not to mention the rest of us.
更别说找上其他人
I think Eve's looking for a little redemption.
我觉得伊芙在寻求赎罪机会
Aren't we all?
我们不都是吗
Do you think there's anything in those books
你觉得书上有写到什么
that could get her into the other place?
能让她进入另一个地方的吗
They're my mom's books.
书是我妈妈的
I haven't read through all of them.
我没有全看完
And I've never crossed through a mirror,
我从没穿越过镜子
but I know enough to know that anything is possible.
但我非常清楚万事皆有可能
I need to talk to her. I was hoping you'd say that.
我得找她谈谈 我正等你说这话
Hank. Nick, we got a body.
汉克 尼克 发现了具尸体
Okay, I'll pick you up.
好 我去接你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just make sure you talk to Eve.
记得一定找伊芙谈谈
Yes, I will.
我会的
Victim is Maddie Simms.
受害人叫玛迪·希姆斯
No bullet wounds, no knife wounds.
没有枪伤 也没刀伤
Wesen? That's where I was going.
格林生物干的 我正要说
That's Maddie's car. Her friend was waiting for her
这是玛迪的车 她的朋友当时正等她
to take said car around to Cafe Nell's down on Kearney
把这辆车开到卡尼街上的内尔咖啡馆
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表