剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
Is there anything I can do?
有什么要我做的吗
Well, you've done enough.
你做得够多的了
Why don't you just go back home?
不如先回家吧
Okay, okay, but if you need me,
好吧 但如果你有需要
I'm willing to spend the rest of my life
即使要我下半辈子
down here in this tunnel,
都待在这个隧♥道♥里
if that's what it takes.
我也愿意
What about your wife? Oh, yeah.
那你妻子呢 对
Yeah, she probably wouldn't like living down here that much.
她可能没这么想住在这里
But the kids sure would.
但是孩子们肯定愿意
Be advised, APB is still out on Detective Burkhardt.
注意 伯克哈德警探的通缉令依然有效
He is to be considered armed and dangerous.
他被认为身上有武器 属危险人物
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂 是我
Oh, hey, where are you? Wait, don't tell me.
你在哪儿 等等 别告诉我
I need your help with something.
我需要你帮点忙
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Uh, actually, I'm in your precinct.
实际上 我在你们警局
Can you talk? I think so.
说话方便吗 方便
I need to make a deal with somebody who I don't trust.
我需要和一个我不信任的人做笔交易
Oh, you need a Trust Me Knot.
你需要一个"信任结"
It's not a not-not.
不是不要信任我那个意思
It's a knot with a K, like you tie with a rope.
K开头的那个词 意思是用绳子打结的那个
And how does that work? It's pretty simple, actually.
原理是什么 实际上很简单
Whoever signs the Trust Me Knot has to do what they promise,
签订"信任结"的人必须做他们承诺的事
or they choke to death,
否则就会窒息致死
like a hangman's knot around their neck.
就像套在绞刑犯脖子上的绳结
I can do one for you.
我可以为你做一个
Can you do it now?
现在可以吗
Yeah. Let me just grab a couple things,
可以 我只要拿几样东西
and where should I meet you?
该在哪里见你
Where you first told me you loved me.
你第一次说爱我的地方
Okay.
好的
Now what?
又要怎么样
Somebody doesn't think you belong here.
有人认为你不属于这里
Let's go.
走吧
Where?
去哪儿
You're looking for Burkhardt. He's looking for you.
你在找伯克哈德 他也在找你
I assume you have the proper paperwork
你们应该有
for transferring a prisoner?
转移犯人的合法文件吧
Probably not. Don't worry.
可能没有 别担心
We're not gonna kill you.
我们不会杀你
Turn around.
转身
Guard?
警卫
Hell of a deja vu.
真是似曾相识
Glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来
Well, I can't pass up such an invitation.
我怎么能拒绝这样的邀请
Just so you know, if I wind up missing or dead,
你要知道 如果我最后失踪或死亡
you're suspect number one.
你是头号♥嫌疑人
You're no good to me dead.
你死对我没有好处
I tried to convince him otherwise, but--
我试过反向说服他 但是
We have enough evidence to convince the grand jury
我们有充分证据说服大陪审团
to put you on trial for her murder.
因谋杀她而使你受审
I did not kill Rachel Wood.
我没杀瑞秋·伍德
Your fingerprints were at the crime scene,
犯罪现场有你的指纹
and you have no alibi for that night.
而你那晚又没有不在场证明
He has an alibi.
他有不在场证明
Me.
我
I know where he was and what he was doing.
我知道他在哪儿 在做什么
But if I testify that you were killing Bonaparte at the time,
但如果我作证你当时正在杀波拿巴
that might complicate both of our lives even more.
会使我俩的处境都更加复杂
But that's not why we're here.
但那不是我们来这儿的原因
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
And how do you suggest we do that?
你们打算怎么帮
You drop all of the charges against me.
你撤销针对我的所有指控
And reinstate him into the department.
并让他官复原职
And we give you an alibi
我们给你一个
that'll work for the night Rachel was killed.
瑞秋被杀当晚的不在场证明
You have an alibi in mind? Adalind.
你们想好人选了吗 爱达玲
Little late for that. Already tried.
说得有点晚了 我已经试过了
She turned me down.
她拒绝了我
She didn't turn me down.
她没拒绝我
Well, she'll have to testify.
她必须要作证
She will.
她会的
Look, even if she doesn't, I don't believe she will.
听着 要是她不作证呢 我不相信她会
I'm not dropping the charges against you
在被大陪审团宣判无罪之前
until I'm cleared by a grand jury.
我不会撤销对你的指控
And Adalind won't be testifying until we have a guarantee
爱达玲在我们能保证你
that you will drop the charges against me.
会撤销指控以前也不会作证
So how do we get around this little mutual distrust of ours?
那我们要怎么解决彼此间的互不信任呢
A Trust Me Knot.
一个"信任结"
You really get around, don't you?
你可真有办法
Take his cuffs off. He's gonna need his hands for this.
打开他的手铐 他要用手拿着这个
You know how this works?
你知道原理吗
Sort of.
知道一点
Take it.
拿着吧
This is a blood oath.
这是血誓
Whoever breaks it first will die.
先违背的人就会死
You, Nick Burkhardt, agree that I will testify
你 尼克·伯克哈德 同意我会
at the grand jury on Sean Renard's behalf.
在大陪审团面前为肖恩·雷纳德作证
And you, Sean Renard, agree that once my testimony is given,
而你 肖恩·雷纳德 同意一旦我作证
you will drop all charges against Nick Burkhardt
就会撤销针对尼克·伯克哈德的一切指控
and reinstate him.
并使他官复原职
Agreed? Agreed.
同意吗 同意
Agreed?
同意吗
Agreed.
同意
Si fides solvitur nodus interficit.
[拉丁语]
If the trust is broken,
如果信任被破坏
the knot will kill.
此结就会杀人
Well, don't want to be breaking that.
可不想做打破誓言的人
Maybe you should just try it on the corner.
也许你该先在边角处试试
In case something happens, we don't destroy it.
以防有什么反应 我们不至于毁掉它
Why don't we try it on a different piece of cloth first?
我们为什么不先拿块别的布试试
Yeah. Probably a good idea.
没错 好主意
So far, so good.
目前还好
Sorry that took me so long.
抱歉我离开那么久
No problem. He was an angel.
没关系 他可乖了
What did Renard want?
雷纳德想要什么
For me to be his alibi. What did you tell him?
让我为他做不在场证明 你怎么说的
That I wouldn't do it. I bet that went over well.
我不会做的 我猜事情结果还不错
Well, we sort of made a deal.
我们算是做了笔交易
A deal with Renard? About what?
和雷纳德做交易 什么交易
Nick. He's on his way over.
尼克 在来的路上
They're still looking for him.
他们还在找他
He knows. He's taking the long way around.
他知道的 会绕路过来
This looks really old. What are you trying to do?
这看上去真古老 你们想做什么
It's an ancient cloth that has some writing on it,
这块古老的布上有文字
and we're trying to read it.
我们想解读它
Without destroying it.
并且不毁掉它
We used a spectral imaging machine,
我们用了光谱成像仪
but we can only make out a few letters.
但只能辨认出几个字
Yeah, one of the words is "Miracle,"
对 其中一个词是奇迹
and the other is, like, "Dangerous" or "Perilous."
其他词还有 比如 危险 冒险
What are you using?
你们用的是什么
Well, since it's so old,
因为它太古老了
we were starting with a mix of phenolphthalein
我们先用的是酚酞
and red cabbage water.
和红球甘蓝水的混合物
If the ink is ammonium-based...
如果墨水是铵基物
It'll turn pink and become more legible.
字会变成粉色 更好辨认
That's the theory.
理论上是这样
Maybe it's not enough?
也许还不够
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表