剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
It's okay. I'm making both.
都行 我两个都在做
Monroe, I'm pregnant, not helpless.
门罗 我只是怀孕了 又不是没有行动能力
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's really more for me than you.
这更是为了我自己
It's just an excuse to take you in my arms.
我就是找个借口抱抱你
You need an excuse?
你还需要借口吗
Thank you so much for making this happen.
谢谢你让我这么幸福
My God, they'll let anyone stay at this place.
我的天 这里真热闹
Happy birthday. How you doing?
生日快乐 过的怎么样
This is gonna be so fun. I know.
肯定会很好玩 我知道
Such a great idea. Oh, thank you.
这主意真棒 谢谢
Happy almost birthday. Thanks for being here.
提前祝你生日快乐 谢谢你能来
Hi, little sir. I'm so glad you made it, Kelly.
凯利 小家伙 真高兴你也来了
Hey, did you get that babysitter?
你找好保姆了吗
Done. We're good to go.
搞定了 我们准备好了
Uh, what time are we getting together?
我们时候集♥合♥
Drinks whenever you want them. Ooh, how about now?
什么时候想喝都行 就现在 怎么样
Check in first, sweetie.
亲爱的 先办理入住
Oh, let the party begin.
嗨起来
Now we're all here.
大家都到了
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日快乐 谢谢
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
绝不会错过
So dinner is at 8:00 in the dining room.
八点在餐厅吃晚饭
We'll meet you at the bar. Oh, yes, you will.
我们酒吧见 当然
Bye.
再见
Let me get the elevator for you, sir.
先生 我来为你开电梯
It's kind of old-fashioned. Needs an operator.
比较老式 需要操作员
Owners like to keep the hotel as original as possible.
酒店老板希望能尽量保持原样
It's like going back in time.
感觉回到了过去
It's a nice place. How long have you worked here?
这地方真不错 你在这里工作多久了
Uh, a couple years.
有几年了
Got a cute kid. Thanks.
孩子真可爱 谢谢
Floor? Three, please.
几楼 三楼 谢谢
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
I'm at work.
我在上班
Listen, you got to get Dad to call me.
听着 你一定要让爸爸联♥系♥我
Cause you're not gonna believe who's here.
因为你绝对想不到谁在这里
It's that son of a bitch Burkhardt.
就是那个该死的伯克哈德
Diana, these are amazing.
戴安娜 做得真棒
These cookies are perfect.
这些饼干真好吃
I know.
我知道
What are you drawing?
你在画什么
Stuff I saw.
我看见的东西
Interesting stuff. You saw this?
有意思的东西 你看到这个了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Where?
在哪
Diana?
戴安娜
Mommy said I can't tell you.
妈妈说我不能告诉你
Mommy said you can't tell me what?
妈妈说你不能告诉我什么
It's our secret.
那是我们的秘密
I promised Mommy I wouldn't tell you
我答应过妈妈不会告诉你
what I saw in the tunnel.
我在隧♥道♥里看到的东西
Wow, these are really nice.
这些画得真漂亮
You're a really good artist, you know that?
你真的很会画画 知道吗
You mind if I take a picture of these?
我能拍下来吗
I guess.
拍吧
Okay.
那好
You say you saw this in a tunnel, huh?
你说你是在隧♥道♥里看到这个图案的吗
Daddy, I told you I can't tell you.
爸爸 我说了我不能告诉你
I promised.
我答应不说的
Well, can you tell me where the tunnel is?
能告诉我隧♥道♥在哪吗
No. Okay. All right.
不行 好吧
Well, it's good that you can keep a promise.
你能信守承诺很好
Mommy probably thought these were very important
如果妈妈要你保守秘密
if she wanted you to keep that secret.
那她可能觉得这些非常重要
Do you know what these symbols mean?
你知道这些符号♥是什么意思吗
No, she just said it might be dangerous.
不知道 她只说也许很危险
Delivery for Sean Renard.
肖恩·雷纳德有快递
What's this?
这是什么
Picea glauca 'Conica.'
锥形白云杉
Or, for those not versed in tree talk,
不懂树木的人把它叫做
Dwarf Alberta Spruce, a dense conifer used as an accent tree--
白云杉 一种用来做装饰的浓密针叶树
No, I get all that, but what-- what's it doing here?
不 这我明白 但是为什么送来给我
Says, "Happy housewarming, Captain,
卡上写着 祝贺乔迁之喜 队长
from your friends at the precinct."
你在局里的朋友上
Where do you want me to put the accent?
这个装饰品你要我放在哪里
I've got another one on the truck.
车上还有另一棵
I don't care. Somewhere on the porch, I guess.
随便放在走廊上吧
Excellent choice.
选得好
Sign here and here.
在这两个地方签字
That's it. Have a nice day.
好了 祝你愉快
You too.
你也是
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
No.
不
No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
No!
不
Oh, God.
天呐
Monroe before and after.
门罗之前和之后的对比
Will you accept
你是否接听
a collect call from Willard Goode
威拉德·古德从摩特诺玛州监狱
in Multnomah State Prison?
打来的接听方付费电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, put him on.
是 接过来
Randy. Hey, Dad.
兰迪 爸
What's the problem? No problem.
怎么了 没事
I'm at work, right? Just doing my job.
我在工作 在好好地工作
Guess who walks in.
你猜谁进来了
I ain't got time for games, son.
我没时间玩猜谜 儿子
It's not a game, Dad.
不是在玩 爸
It's Burkhardt.
是伯克哈德
The cop who took you down,
那个把你抓进监狱的人
he's here at the hotel.
他现在就在酒店里
He didn't even know who I was.
他不知道我是谁
He alone? No, no.
他一个人吗 不是
He's here with a bunch of friends for a birthday.
他和一群朋友来庆祝生日
Gonna be here two nights.
会在这待两个晚上
I'm gonna make him pay
他这么对你
for what he did to you. To us.
这么对我们 我要让他付出代价
Burkhardt.
伯克哈德
You gonna do what I think you're gonna do?
你要做我认为你要去做的事吗
Amor de Infierno.
爱的炼狱
Double the dose.
把药量加倍
No.
不
I'm gonna triple it.
我要用三倍的量
They'll be tearing each other apart with their bare hands.
他们将会赤手把彼此撕成碎片
Call me when Burkhardt's dead.
等伯克哈德死了 给我打电♥话♥
I'll call you when they're all dead.
等他们全死了 我打给你
Anyway, now, I saw you coming out of the house--
总之 我看到你走出这间屋子
No And he goes into his backyard.
不 他走进了后院
Do we need all the details? Oh, let him tell the story.
细节重要吗 让他说吧
I definitely want to hear this.
我非常想听他说
Me too. Dude.
我也是 老兄
So I'm on the side of his house,
而我在他房♥子边上
and I'm looking at him in the backyard,
看着他在后院里
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表