剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表
where they had dined alone.
她们在那吃了晚饭
FYI, Nell's does an amazing linguini and clams.
提一嘴 内尔的意大利扁面和蛤蜊很好吃
We know.
我们知道
Afraid there were no witnesses.
恐怕那里没有目击者
When Maddie didn't return with the car,
玛迪没有开着车回来
her friend went looking for her--
她的朋友就去找她
found her like this.
发现她成这样了
I assume that's her friend in your car?
我猜你车里就是她朋友吧
You assume correctly.
你猜得没错
Wallet's here-- credit cards, cash.
钱包还在 信♥用♥卡♥和现金也在
And the car's still here, so it wasn't a robbery,
车也还在 那就不是抢劫
unless there was 30 pounds of cocaine in the trunk.
除非后备箱里有十四公斤可♥卡♥因♥
But it is definitely Wesen.
但显然是格林生物干的
Let's go see if her friend is Wesen.
去看看她的朋友是不是格林生物
Her name's Allie Stevens.
她叫艾丽·斯蒂文斯
Allie.
艾丽
I'm Detective Griffin-- my partner, Nick Burkhardt.
我是格里芬警探 这是我搭档尼克·伯克哈德
She was just getting the car.
她只是去取车
Who would do a thing like this?
谁会干出这种事
Do you know of anybody who might wanna hurt Maddie?
你知道谁可能会伤害玛迪吗
No, Maddie got along with everybody.
没有 玛迪跟大家关系都很好
No problems at home? Work?
没家庭问题吗 工作呢
Not at all.
都没有
She was in a great mood.
她当时心情很好
I can't believe this is happening.
难以置信发生了这事
Did you see anybody follow her out of the restaurant?
你看到有谁跟着她出了饭店吗
What they did to her--
他们对她做的
I can't believe it.
简直难以置信
I can't believe it.
难以置信
She can go. Yeah.
她可以走了 好
Do you have somebody who can come get you?
有没有人可以来接你
No Woge. No.
没转化 没有
And there's no blood on her clothes.
她的衣服上也没血迹
So this line of questioning is getting us no place.
这样的问询也不会有什么进展
Her sister's coming to get her.
她的姐姐过来接她
All right, see if there's surveillance
好 看看玛迪
that covers the route that Maddie took
从饭店到她的车这段路
between the restaurant and her car.
有没有监控录像
There's a bank on the corner. It might show something.
转角处有家银行 可能有发现
I used to run so fast when I was younger.
我年轻的时候跑得很快
So fast. So fast.
很快 很快
I know, Mrs. Cutler,
我知道 卡特勒太太
you sure did.
肯定很快
And I wanna run again.
我想再次奔跑
Well, we can't go run now.
现在不能奔跑
It's too dark outside. Ooh, through the woods,
外面太黑了 穿过树林
I-I remember the trees. There were so many trees.
我还记得那些树 好多树
So many trees. Okay, here we go.
好多树 好了
Let's get you inside.
让我送你进去
And they could never run faster than us.
他们永远没我们跑得快
There you go.
好了
Nurse Barton will be in to help you get in bad, okay?
巴顿护士会进来扶你上♥床♥睡觉 好吗
Anything else you need? Maybe some water?
还有什么需要吗 要喝水吗
Who--who are you?
你是谁
I'm your friend, Mason, who helps take care of you.
我是你的朋友 梅森 是来照顾你的
Remember?
记得吗
I remember the sweet taste of blood in my mouth.
我还记得嘴里甘甜的血液
Well, that's a new one.
又换了个新花样
Let's not get too worked up now, Mrs. Cutler.
不要太累了 卡特勒太太
I'll be back tomorrow, okay?
我明天再来 好吗
We always caught them.
我们总能抓到他们
I'm sure you did.
这是肯定的
I'll get you an extra blanket. It's cold out tonight.
我再去拿床毯子 今天晚上很冷
Mason? What are you doing?
梅森 你在干什么
What the hell was that?
刚才那是什么鬼
What was it? Get out!
那是什么 出去
Did you see it? Did you see it?
你看到了吗 看到了吗
Get out! Mason, I'm hurt.
出去 梅森 我受伤了
Stay away from me! I need help in here now!
离我远点 这里需要帮忙
Maddie Simms has no criminal record.
玛迪·希姆斯没有任何犯罪记录
She's been working at the same advertising agency
过去四年 她一直在同一家
for the last four years.
广♥告♥公♥司♥工作
And none of the prints from the scene
系统里找不到任何
match anything in the system, so we've got nothing.
与犯罪现场匹配的指纹 我们什么都查不到
I got something.
我有发现
Similar attack in North Precinct ten days ago.
十天前在北辖区发生过类似的袭击案
A guy walking home from the grocery store was torn up
有个人在杂货铺走回家的路上被人撕杀
just like Maddie Simms.
死状和玛迪·希姆斯一样
Happened at night on a dark street.
发生在夜晚黑暗的街上
No witnesses, no evidence left behind.
没有证人 没留下证据
Listed as a maul, and turned over to animal control.
已列为动物袭击 转到动物管理处了
We know differently. Yes, we do.
我们都知道事情没这么简单 没错
Surveillance from the bank camera.
银行摄像头的监视录像
Not much, but it's all we got.
不多 但只有这些
There she is, and she's gone.
她出现了 然后又不见了
Her car was around the corner two blocks up,
她的车就在转角的两个街口处
which I'm sure you noted cannot be seen from here.
你们也注意到了 这个角度是看不到的
And nobody walks by for the next two minutes and 32 seconds
接下来的2分32秒都无人经过
if she was being followed, it wasn't from the restaurant.
就算有人跟踪她 那也不是餐厅的人
Let's see if they have any surveillance
我们看看北辖区那起案子的
from the North Precinct case.
是否有监控录像
What North Precinct case? Ten days ago
什么北辖区案子 十天前
body found in the same condition.
发现了同样死状的尸体
Case number A9-1432.
案件编号♥A9-1432
Check everything they got. See if we're missing anything.
对比他们的调查 看看我们是否有遗漏
Yeah, like the murderer.
比如说凶手
So whatever Wesen's doing this
无论是哪种格林生物做的
isn't taking the money or the meat.
都不是为了金钱和食肉
Maybe it's doing it for sport.
也许只是消遣
Then it'll do it again.
那它就会再犯
Eve?
伊芙
Nick, yeah, I'm here. Everything okay?
尼克 我在这 没事吧
Yeah, Adalind told me you took some of her mom's books.
没事 爱达玲和我说你拿了她妈妈的一些书
You think there's a Hexenbiest way into this other world?
你觉得巫女有办法能进入另一个世界吗
I think we have to try to find out.
我觉得我们得试试才知道
Yes, "We" is a very good idea.
没错 我们一起试是个好主意
Look, I don't even know if I'm gonna find anything.
我都不知道我会不会有什么发现
I just started on the second book,
我才刚开始看第二本书
and so far, nothing about mirrors
目前为止 没有看到
as portals or gateways to anywhere.
有用镜子作为入口或通道的
So if you're worried about me, don't be.
如果你在担心我 不必担心
Yes, I'm-- I'm very worried about you.
我非常担心你
Nick, we're the only two people who have seen this thing.
尼克 只有我们两人见过这东西
If we don't find a way to get to it,
如果我们不想办法找到它
it will find a way to get to us.
它也会想办法找到我们的
Just don't do it alone, okay?
别单独行动 好吗
Believe me, this is not something I wanna do alone.
相信我 这种事我也不想单独行动
Okay.
好
Well, I, uh--
那我
I think you ought to get some sleep.
我想你应该去睡会觉
Thanks for checking up on me.
谢谢你来看我
I hope I don't have to bleed on this.
希望这次我不用受伤
Maybe, if I just--
也许 如果我...
That's better.
这就对了
Hexes, curses, charms,
妖法 诅咒 魔咒
Merseburg Incantations.
梅泽堡魔咒
As if we don't have enough on our plate,
好像我们的疑团还不够多似的
Mrs. Margaret Cutler, 91 years young,
玛格丽特·卡特勒夫人 年芳91岁
died in her sleep last night.
昨晚在睡梦中死去
And we're here because...
叫我们来是因为...
剧集 | 格林(2011) | 导航列表