剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
None of us can.
凯特
Kate...
是你吗
is that you?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我没... 我阻止不了她
I didn't... I couldn't stop her.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
卡利托呢 发生什么事了
Where's Carlito? What happened?
大门一开他就离开了
He left as soon as the Gate opened.
理查德呢
Where's Richard?
你们
I mean, you guys...
你不是有那什么能力吗
you got some thing, right?
能不能感应到什么
Picking up any signals or anything?
其余的人呢
Where's the rest of 'em?
她逼得他们自相残杀
She made them kill each other.
她奴役了我们数百年
She enslaved us... for centuries,
如今 她又把我们当作傀儡
and... now she's just using us as puppets.
她不单单摄取魂魄
She doesn't just consume souls,
她还操纵他们
she manipulates them.
只要大门还开着
So, as long as that Gate's open,
她就能控制我们越来越多的族人
she's gonna get control of more and more of us.
- 大门就是她的能源 - 我们去关掉它
- The Gate's her power. - So we close it.
怎么才能做到
How do we do that?
利用我
You use me.
- 什么 - 要是我能到那里去
- What? - If I can get down there,
我就能关闭大门 我知道我可以
I can close the Gate. I know I can.
胡扯 她肯定就站在大门旁边的
Bullshit. She's gonna be standing right next to it.
不
No.
她不会的
She won't be.
相信我
Trust me.
她不会的
She won't be.
别躲藏了
Stop hiding.
躲 躲着你吗
Hiding? From you?
所有人都知道我在这里
The entire world knows that I'm here.
那就出来面对我吧
So come out and face me.
我想向你展示一下
I want to show you
真正的女王该是什么样子
what a real queen looks like.
予我死亡 予我病痛
Send me your death. Send me your plagues.
予我混乱 予我死亡
Send me your hordes. Send me your death.
予我病痛
Send me your plagues.
予我死亡 予我混乱
Send me your death. Send me your hordes.
予我死亡 予我病痛
Send me your death. Send me your plagues.
予我混乱
Send me your hordes.
发生什么事了
Tell me what happened.
阿玛鲁伤了她
Amaru did something to her.
你在外面稍等一下
I'm gonna need you to wait here.
靠
Ah, fuck.
有看见他的踪迹吗
Any sign of him?
没有
No.
兴许他还活着
He could still be alive...
和她在一起
With her.
我们非得穿过这个小镇吗
Do we really have to go through that town?
这是去矿场的唯一的路
The only way to get to the mine.
你不必独自一人面对她的
You know, you don't have to do this alone.
我必须这么做
Yes, I do.
她杀了我心爱的女人
She killed the woman that I love.
今天就是她的末日
She dies today.
另一个世界见
See you on the Other Side.
我觉得我们已经在另一个世界了
I think we're already there.
走吧
Come on.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Whoa. Easy, easy, easy.
斯考特 你先去
Scott, you go ahead.
塞斯 你能不能别再这么护着我了
Seth, can you just stop trying to protect me?
- 你可以休息一下 拜托 - 你听我说
- Can you give it a rest, please. - Listen to me.
当她还控制着我的时候 我没能做到
I am going to do the one thing that I couldn't do
现在我一定要做到 我一定要阻止她
while she was controlling me, I'm going to stop her.
我们要把你完好无损地带过去 对吧
Well, we need to get you there in one piece, all right?
走吧
Come on, go!
斯考特
Scott!
别过去
Hey, hey, hey! No.
你死哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
这话说得还真对
Well, that's one funny way of putting it.
我真是受够你的谎言了 卡洛斯
I am tired of your bullshit, Carlos.
当我还在迷宫的时候
When I was in the Labyrinth,
我所面对的 绝不是任何
I confronted something that no man,
男女
or woman,
应该独自面对的
should ever have to face alone.
是嘛
Oh, really.
是什么
What is that?
死胡同
A dead end.
被困在一个角落里
Getting backed into a corner
不断地被展示着你自己的真实面目
shows you a lot about yourself.
我没能通过考验
I failed the test.
我与恶魔做了交易
I made a deal with the devil.
现在你想全身而退了
And now you want out.
不 我想赢
No. I want to win.
我想我们所有人都能赢
I want all of us to win.
他们给了我强大的力量
They gave me great power...
可我对抗不了他们
but I can't fight them...
因为我现在是他们的一份子了
because I am a part of them.
你必须去战斗 尊敬的女王陛下
You have to fight, mi reina.
你必须完成我们的使命
You have to finish what we started.
打碎镣铐
Break the chains.
打碎镣铐
Break the chains.
斯考特
Scott?
斯考特
Scott!
来吧
Come on.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我不是说了和其他人待在一起吗
I told you to keep with the others.
我们现在是您的手下了 尊敬的女王陛下
We belong to you now, mi diosa.
你们不是任何人的手下
You don't belong to anyone.
那我们就选择战斗
Then we choose to fight!
错误的选择
Wrong choice.
你以前的女朋友 那个已经死了的
Did your old girlfriend, your dead girlfriend,
教你怎么打架了吗
teach you how to fight?
我学了很久了
I learned a long time ago.
你就这点本事吗
Is that all you got?
我众魔之首称号♥可不是浪得虚名
They don't call me Pandemonium for nothing.
怎么了
What's the matter?
翅膀伸不开了
Can't quite spread your wings?
长翅膀的小蛇
The winged serpent.
来 我来帮你起飞
Here, let me help you take flight.
她还活着
She's alive.
来吧 你们这些小混♥蛋♥
Aw, come on, you runt bastard.
什么东西
What the hell?
你就这么让她控制着吗 伙计
You're gonna let that bitch kill your vibe, bro?
什么
What?
你准备在这待一辈子吗
Are you going to stay there forever?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
外面跟迷宫似的
It's a maze out there.
你好歹算走出来了
Well, you made it to the end.
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell's asshole.
这可不是出去的路
That's not the way out.
我需要帮我关掉这东西
I need you to help me close this thing.
唐纳
Tanner?
- 唐纳 - 什么 好
- Tanner? - What? Yeah.
什么 好吧 我能 呃
What, yeah, what can I, uh...
我能做什么
How can I help you?
翻译
Translate.
这样应该能关上门
I think this is how we close the gate.
她来了
She's coming.
那咱们走吧
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表