剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
他没告诉你是死亡之路的事
He didn't tell you about the Place of Dead Roads?
我听说过
I heard about it.
以前有一群巡警杀害墨西哥人
A bunch of Rinches killing Mexicans back in the day.
不 那些不只是墨西哥人
No, not just Mexicans.
是蛇妖
Culebras.
他们把蛇妖吊在十字架上
He used to hang 'em up on crosses,
等太阳出来
wait for the sun to come up.
看他们化成灰烬
Watch 'em burn.
我倒愿意认为我们这群人是
I like to think of us as a...
坏小子俱乐部
bad ol' boys club.
死亡之路
Place of Dead Roads.
厄尔曾经说过那是与地狱的边界
Earl used to say that was the last stop before hell.
没错 差不多就是这意思
It is that, most definitely.
所以女王就把通道都建在了那里
That's where the Queen had them tunnels built to.
位于德克萨斯的马坦萨斯小镇
Sweet little town of Matanzas, Texas.
曾经欣欣向荣的地方
Used to be hoppin'.
马坦萨斯
Matanzas.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready.
没有骨头的话
Can't do much without them bones.
骨头
Bones?
就是女王的骨头
You know, the Queen's.
你要女王把骨头带来 对吧
You need the lady Lord to bring 'em, right?
应该是
I suppose so.
布拉♥萨♥没告诉你吗
Brasa didn't tell you, did he?
他们已经抓住了我的家人 我对他们毫无意义
They've already got my family. I ain't worth nothin' to 'em.
要是我能给你更好的报酬呢
What if I got you something bigger?
比我死掉更好的东西
Bigger than a dead Peacekeeper.
我觉得你不能兑现
I doubt you could deliver.
你不试试怎么知道
Never know till you ask.
给他打电♥话♥
Get him on the phone.
跟他说我有交易要做
Tell him I have an offer.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
快点 咱们该走了 他们会再来袭击的
Come on, we gotta go. They're gonna hit us again.
我得愈合下伤口
I need to heal.
小心 放松
Easy. Easy.
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
撒什么谎
About what?
就是我为什么要来这
About why I'm here.
- 还是别提了 没关系的 - 不
- Yeah, just forget about it. It's fine. - No.
马诺拉死掉之后
When Manola died...
我逃跑了
I ran.
我很愤怒 我跑了
I ran. It was... I was pissed.
我想弄明白一些事情
I had things to figure out, and...
而且 我一直在想你
I just kept on thinking about you.
想什么
What?
你怎么会在赛场里面被打成那样
How you got the shit beat out of you in that ring.
你怎么会
How you...
一直为我们而战
kept on fighting for us...
为了我们这些蛇妖
for the culebras who...
应该是
Well, I mean...
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友之类的吧
the enemy of my enemy and all that shit.
好吧好吧
Yeah. Yeah, well,
把他们打倒的乐趣 可不能全让你们享受了
I'm not gonna let you have all the fun taking 'em down.
你那个女朋友
That, uh, girlfriend of yours,
你以前靠她进食 但没有转化她 对不对
you used to feed on her, without turning her, right?
所以在我看来
Well, way I see it,
我们在一起对抗那个什么狗屁将军 对不对
we're at war with General Whatever-the-fuck, right?
就当是补充给养了
Consider it rations.
- 那边情况怎么样 - 很糟 越来越糟
- How about is in there? - Bad. And gettin' worse.
怎么了 她要进食嘛
What? She needed to feed.
很聪明
Smart.
那个 我也没痊愈呢
You know, I haven't healed yet.
想都别想
Not a chance.
你把敌人都引到我门口来了
So you brought the enemy to my door.
- 接下来呢 - 接下来
- What's next. - What's next.
接下来就是你告诉我们骨头藏在哪
What's next is you tell us where the bones are.
不然就杀了我
Or you kill me?
根本没有骨头
There are no bones.
几个王吃掉阿玛鲁之后 不止是单纯的进食
The Lords fed on Amaru, but they didn't just feed on her.
我们把她完全吃光 一点不剩
We consumed her. All of her.
阿玛鲁想要找回她的肉身
The only way for Amaru to get her essence back
只能收集国七个王的余烬
is from the remains of the Seven Lords.
她想要你的骨灰
She wants your ashes.
所以她才把他们都杀了
That's why she killed all of 'em.
她要的是骨灰
She was after the ashes.
那么阁下 那说明你的身价现在涨了呢
Well, Your Eminence, it seems your value's just gone way up.
看来我应该把价码加倍了
I might have to double my price.
哇哦 看来这孩子最近练了搏击操呢
Wow. Someone's been doing Tae Bo.
后面还跟着一大♥波♥呢
There's a fuck-ton more where that came from.
但要是我们不能打倒塔图阿赫 就没完没了
Yeah, but this won't end until we get Tatuaje.
还有通往楼上的路吗
Is there another way upstairs?
- 那条 - 好吧 带我去
- That way. - All right, show me.
亲爱的 我们还有场架要打呢
Mi amor, we have a score to settle.
将军
General.
亲自上阵打架了
Come and fight for yourself.
我记得你们原来是一对的
I remember when you were a couple.
我也记得 不过我正想忘了呢
Oh, I remember, too. I'm just trying to forget.
因为你根本没有忠心
Because you have no loyalty.
不管是对这个人 还是对其他人
Not to this man, not to anyone.
这点他倒是说的很对
Well, he's got a valid point.
拿忠诚当儿戏的人没资格这么说
Says the man who gets loyalty with tricks.
多么可爱的游戏
Such a lovely trick,
多么可爱的女神
and such a lovely diosa.
我会再次把他大卸八块 而你
Him, I'm going to take apart again, but you...
我可以用很多方法占有你
you are going to be mine in so many ways.
该加入我的军队了 亲爱的
Time to join the army, linda.
嘿 塔图阿赫
Hey, Tatuaje.
你得把纹身的钱退给我
I want my money back.
跟你说我们还很能打的
I told you we still got it.
我知道
I knew it.
你全部的野心
All of that ambition.
那又怎样
And for what?
你想在新世界里有一席之地
You want your place in the new realm?
你对我一点用都没有
You're useless to me.
先别这么想 女王
Hold that thought, my Queen.
他来这干什么
What is he doing here?
剩下的人全到齐了
Rest of the team's mountin' up.
卡洛斯
Carlito.
巡警刚带来了重要的信息
The Ranger just came back with some key intel.
剩下的一切都咬在
Where the rest of this is goin' down:
德州的马坦萨斯解决
Matanzas, Texas.
差不多要深入到荒漠一百多里
It's about a hundred miles into the big nothin'.
马坦萨斯 我知道那地方
Matanzas. Yeah, of course. I know it.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
我没想起来 有什么所谓 反正现在知道了
It didn't occur to me. What does it matter? Now we know.
放开我
Let me go!
- 你搞什么鬼 - 跟你们一样
- What the fuck are you doing? - If it's all the same to you...
我要带温冈萨去仪式上
I'll be taking Lord Venganza to the ceremony.
什么仪式
What ceremony?
我能把妻子女儿救回来的仪式
The one where I get my wife and kid back.
你们敢动 我就给她胸口来一木桩
You guys try anything, I'll put a stake in her chest.
这小子疯魔了吧
Cisco Kid has lost his fucking mind!
别这样
Don't do this!
你在做一件大错事
You're making a huge mistake.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表