剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
五个月之前
我们能祷告吗
Can we pray?
什么
Excuse me?
拜托 这会让我感觉更好
Please? It would make me feel so much better.
对不起 那样是不专业的
I'm sorry. It'd be unprofessional.
但是 我想祷告
But I want to pray.
我要祷告
I want to pray.
我要祷告
I want to pray!
我 要
I... want... to...
- 祷告 - 护工
- pray! - Orderly!
- 护工 - 红色警报 红色警报
- Orderly! - Code red! Code red!
这到底搞什么鬼
What the literal fuck?
让我们祷告吧
Let us pray.
我看见你的灵魂了 特伦斯
I have seen into your soul, Terrence.
你的老板不赏识你
Your bosses don't appreciate you.
你所有的同事都认为你是个笑话
All your coworkers think you're a joke.
但你是个做大事的人
But you have greatness in you.
此刻便是你展示的机会
Now is your chance to show the world.
去做吧
Get it done.
谢谢你
Thank you...
让我睁开了眼睛
...for opening my eyes.
杀出个黎明 第三季第六集
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard... Richard... Richard...
理查德
Richard...
理查德 理查德
Richard... Richard...
记住我们的共同点 理查德
Remember what we shared, Richard.
理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard... Richard... Richard...
你们干什么
What are you doin'?
这是什么情况 我正准备出去
What the hell is this? I'm goin' back out.
快点 走啊
Come on, let's go!
你是不是还没注意到 大♥师♥
In case you haven't noticed, maestro,
天空上挂了个燃烧的橙色火球
there's a big orange ball burning out there in the sky
那玩意可是会把我们变成焦炭的
that turns the likes of us into charcoal briquettes.
你少跟我废话
Don't give me that shit.
在找到我弟弟之前不准休息
There's no breaks until we find my brother.
都三天三夜了
It's been three days... and nights.
- 我们需要休息 - 不准
- We need rest. - Fuck rest.
- 谁让你说了算的 - 我自己
- Who put you in charge, anyway? - I did.
是吗 那你跟他说 他是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah? Well, tell your boss he's a prick.
我要歇一会
I got a break comin'.
太阳刚出来 应该还不到四点二十
Sun just came up. Can't be 4:20 yet.
肯定就在什么地方
It is somewhere.
我不知道你为什么对你弟弟
You know, I don't know why you're holding out
抱了这么大的希望
so much hope for your brother.
那个疯女王不是吸食了他的灵魂
That crazy queen has either sucked his soul dry by now
就是把他变成她的手下了
or made him one of her fuck boys.
无论是哪种情况 我向你保证
Either way, I guarantee you
他现在只是一具躯壳了
he is only a husk of his former self.
出去
Get out.
你这么做会后悔的
You did not just do that.
哦
Oh.
吓死我了
I'm terrified.
就好像你那个糊涂脑袋会记得这些事似的
Like your addled brain is gonna remember any of this, anyway.
你要是还记得什么事
You know, if you had any kind of a memory left,
说不定这场战争我们已经赢了
we might be out there winning this war right now.
你知道关于那场战争我还记得什么吗
You know what I remember about the war?
所有可怕的部分
All the bad parts.
我向你保证 你这件高端西装
And I guarantee you this finely pressed suit of yours
可没法挡住她为你准备的那一切
isn't ready for what she is going to put you through.
哪位
Yeah?
我的天 你在哪呢
Jesus Christ! Where are you?
尼克特罗公立医院
Nicotero State Hospital.
是个废弃医院 但是被她占据了
It's abandoned, but she's using it.
用它做什么
Using it for what?
她把我关在了这里
She's got me holed up in here.
我能听见她声音 还有她手下的声音
I can hear her. I can hear her people, too.
- 我得回到牢房♥去 - 你疯了吗
- I've gotta get back to my cell. - What are you, nuts?
不是 塞斯 我没疯
No, Seth, I'm not nuts.
快来找我 她还不知道我出来了
Now, try and follow me here. She doesn't know I'm out.
也不知道这个地方暴露了
She also doesn't know that we know about this place.
去召集咱们的人手
So round up the super friends,
到这里来 我们突袭她
get out here and we'll ambush her.
我想我是在主楼这里
I think I'm in the central wing.
- 明白了吗 - 理查德
- OK? - Richard!
听着像个陷阱
That sounds like a trap.
就算是 我们也能做准备
Well, if it is, we'll be ready.
而她则寡不敌众
And she'll be outnumbered.
我们等她出现 然后抓住她
We wait for her to show, then we grab her.
好吧 我建议我们尽可能地多召集些人手
Right. I suggest we get as many bodies together as possible.
这是我的
This is mine.
冈萨雷斯
Gonzalez.
尼克特罗公立医院
Nicotero State Hospital?
那个地方废弃有段时间了
That place has been shut down for a while.
估计这就是她选那里的原因
Which is probably why she's using it.
好 找下西米娜 让她来跟我们汇合
OK, track down Ximena. Tell her to meet us.
他们找到里奇了
They found Richie.
我听到了
I heard.
嗨 过来
Hey. Come here.
在我们出发前还有点时间
We have time before we gotta go.
还是别了牛仔
Save it, vaquero.
怎么 这边太热(性感)了吗
What? Too hot over here?
你能... 转过去吗
Do you mind... turning around?
你落下了这个
You dropped this.
肯定是昨晚掉下来的
Must've fallen off last night.
你不想留下来过夜吗
Did you not wanna stay the night?
我不想当那个人
I don't wanna be the one.
哪个人
The one to what?
那个让你不能回到妻儿身边的人
The one who keeps you from going back to them.
好了 我们该走了
Come on, we gotta go.
你♥爸♥爸就没跟你说过
Didn't your daddy ever tell you
不要拿着剪子乱跑吗
not to run with scissors?
- 这里貌似人不多啊 - 我们该怎么进去
- It doesn't look occupied. - How do we wanna approach this?
- 分开行动 - 分开行动 真的假的
- Fan out. - Fan out, really?
要是发现任何打不开的入口 就闯进去
If you find any entrance that's not open, break in.
理查德说他在主楼里面
Richard said he's in the central wing.
不管遇到什么 直接包围就地解决
Whoever's in there, we'll surround them and work our way to him.
群狼战术 我喜欢
Stone and swarm. I like it.
你只是在看 但并没有看透
You look, but you don't see.
告诉我你看见了什么
Tell me what you see.
这是你选择的武器 对不对
Your weapon of choice, isn't it?
记住我们的共同点 理查德
Remember what we shared, Richard.
你知道你应该做什么
You know what you have to do.
把所有人带到一个更好的地方
Send them all to a better place.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
看来我没能回到我的牢房♥里去
I guess I didn't make it back to my cell.
你这家伙
Son of a bitch.
我非常担心你
I was worried sick about you.
- 你真的还好吗 - 是的
- You sure you're OK? - Yeah.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 我们赶快离开这里 走吧
All right. Let's get the hell out of here. Come on.
你知道你应该做什么
You know what you have to do.
把所有人带到一个更好的地方
Send them all to a better place.
他发誓她刚才在这里 而且很快就会回来
He swears that she was here and she's coming back.
整个地方都亮着灯
Power's on in the whole place.
他的确像是在牢房♥里待了
And it does look like he's been in that cell
至少三天
for at least three days.
是 但是
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表