剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
不然我们一起死
... Or we all die together.
好好好 好吧
OK, OK, OK. All right.
这有点让我想起我们在 恩
Kinda reminds me of that time we were in, um...
塔拉哈西 还记得吗
Tallahassee, remember that?
是的
Yup.
那时真棒
That was quite excellent.
是啊 爽爆了
Oh, fuckin' A.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no...
天呐 真好 我的法拉利没了
God. Great, the GTO's gone.
还有他的摩托车
So's his bike.
她肯定是把车开走了 我们的车
She must have taken the car. Our car.
- 告诉我你 - 没问题
- Tell me you got the... - We got it.
- 真的 - 真没问题
- Yeah? - We got it.
继续走 我们快追上了
Keep going, we're getting close.
袭击温冈萨这件事 我还是不能理解
This whole hit on Venganza. It still doesn't wash.
为什么要让一个小人物刺杀王呢
I mean, why call a sit-down just to kill one lord?
对吧
Right?
天哪 他知道
Jesus Christ, he knew.
知道什么
He knew what?
我原来吸毒
That I used to shoot up, OK?
他怎么会知道
How did he know that?
他不是一个人
He is not a "He".
是一股来自地狱的力量
He's a force. From hell.
你刚才没听我说话吗
Were you not listening?
我在听 但我也听到她说
Yes, I was listening, but I also heard her say that...
那骷髅是被召唤来的 他听命于别人
Skeletor's summoned, all right? He's a lackey.
要我说 是别人派他来的
You ask me, somebody sent him to us.
熄灯
Lights.
搞什么呀
What the fuck?
他在那儿
He's over there.
和她在一起
With her.
那就是他偷走的东西吗 一个护身符
That's what he stole? An amulet?
他肯定不再需要她了
Guess he doesn't need her anymore.
我会想她的
Oh, God, I'm gonna miss her.
快看那些头骨 他从哪儿弄到它们的
Look at all those skulls. Where did he get those?
肯定有我们的人
Gotta be our guys.
不 这也太多了
No. There's way too many.
糟糕
Shit.
怎么了
What?
这就是他要杀掉温冈萨的原因
That's why he tried to whack Venganza.
他知道这样做 那些王就不得不聚在一起商量对策
He knew it would force a meeting of the lords.
那些头骨都是她保镖的
Those skulls are her bodyguards.
他们被派去保护她了
He sent them back with her.
他是冲着他们所有人去的
He's going after all of 'em.
- 温冈萨 - 埃米利奥
- Venganza. - Emilio.
我们已经认定头骨魔原来被抓住了
It's official. Calavera was one of the captured.
几个世纪前 他被监禁在迷宫里
We sentenced him to the labyrinth centuries ago.
就在永恒之宴的寺庙里
Inside the temple of the eternal feast.
酒吧
The Twister?
是的 就是酒吧
Yes, the Twister.
六个月前 被卡洛斯 马德里加尔炸毁了
It was destroyed six moons ago by Carlos Madrigal.
头骨魔不是从地狱里逃出来的
The skull keeper did not escape from hell,
而是从我们的监狱里
he escaped from our prison.
他们都一样
They all did.
他们
They?
还有多少
How many more are there?
多到能把我们赶尽杀绝
More than we can survive.
主人 您能看见他们吗
Do you see them, master?
能
I do.
糟了 他开始行动了
Shit. He's back at it.
我必须警告和平卫士
I gotta warn the peace-keeper.
你要给他打电♥话♥吗
You got him on speed dial?
- 是我 - 他耍了我们
- Yeah. - He played us.
他们袭击温冈萨
The whole hit on Venganza,
只是为了控制那些侍卫
they did it just to get to the guards!
一会儿再和你联♥系♥
I'll call you back.
头骨魔 别让任何人跑了
Don't let anyone out, Calavera.
明白
Understood.
布拉♥萨♥ 你这个懦夫
Brasa, you coward.
你怎么敢到这里来
How dare you come here.
- 我们必须离开这里 - 不 我们要留下来战斗
- We gotta get her out of here. - No. We stay and fight!
西米娜 他说得对
Ximena. He's right.
不能让他接近我
He must not get to me.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
煎汉堡
Flippin' the burgers.
嘿
Hey!
放开他
Let him go, asshole!
你也是我们的人了
You will be ours now.
他们都死了
They're all dead.
我是仅剩的一个王了
Now, I'm the only lord left.
你应该给奖赏
I expect a bonus.
这些从迷宫里逃出来的家伙
This prison gang from the labyrinth,
听命于别人
they got a leader.
这个人是布拉♥萨♥ 一直都是蛇妖的敌人
His name is Brasa. A natural enemy of Culebras.
他谋划的很好
Well, it was a good plan.
在要害位置给了我们雷霆一击
He hit us hard, and he hit us fast.
我敢肯定未来还会有更多
I'm sure there's gonna be more to come.
听起来你们都准备好战斗了
You sound as if you're ready to fight.
前提是有奖赏
As long as there's a bonus.
我兄弟总是和我说
You know, my brother likes to remind me
他想要永生
that he's gonna live forever.
那在我看来有点过分了
You ask me, that sounds a little overrated.
我要提出自己的条件
I'm gonna go out on my own terms.
我想要一张去月国的免费车票
I want a free ticket to El Rey.
他想要死在沙滩上
He wants to die on a beach.
我能办到
I could make that happen.
但我不指望世外桃源的存在 杰科先生
But I would not count on paradise, Mr. Gecko.
为什么
Why's that?
我们正处于战争中
We are at war.
蛇妖不可一日无主
Culebras have never lived without their lords.
宗族会没落 一切会陷入混乱
The clans will fall. There will be chaos.
相信我 我们还没准备好迎接这个挑战
And trust me, we're not ready for that,
你们也一样
and neither are you.
我不敢相信你也加入进来了
I can't believe you're actually in.
祸兮福之所倚 对吧
Well, if there's a heaven, there's a hell, right?
也许它就是冲我们来的
Maybe it's coming for us.
你什么意思
What do you mean, "Coming for us"?
我们做过的事情
For the things we've done.
也许它来找我们算账了
Maybe it's coming to collect.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
把它拿给我
Bring it to me.
我等了太久
It's been too long.
简直妙不可言
It's transcendent.
和你一样
Like you.
你在直视我吗
Are you staring at me?
我不这么认为
I didn't think so.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表