剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
据我回忆 一个全是冲调酒的酒吧
Well, as I recall, a bar full of watered-down drinks
和盛装打扮的吸血鬼
and overdressed bloodsuckers.
他们告诉我你在找天国
They told me you were looking for El Rey.
你们想要上天堂
You were trying to get to heaven.
如果你相信有天堂 杰科先生
If you believe in heaven, Mr. Gecko...
我建议你
I suggest
也要相信有地狱
you start to believe in hell...
因为它就要来临了
because it is coming.
稍微动点真格的 你就想逃跑了
Things get a little real, and you wanna take off.
- 我真想不到 - 听着
- I'm stunned. - Look,
你想到达食物链的顶端
you want to work your way up the food chain,
请自便 好吗
be my guest, OK?
去讨好你的老板们
Go impress your bosses.
妈的 把你自己变成王
Fuck, make yourself a lord!
我受够了每天每时每刻
I'm done looking over my shoulder
都提心吊胆了
every minute of everyday.
啊 所以你逃跑了 你害怕了
Ah. So that's why you're running. You're scared.
你是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You selfish little prick.
我为了帮你才被困在这
I stuck around here to help you.
真的吗 我可不是你们的手下 记得吗
Really? Because I'm not your people, remember?
你从来没关心过我 或者这个地方
You never gave a shit about me or this place,
还有我们的这些成就
about what we've built.
理查德 我们都是小喽啰
Richard, we are flunkies.
好吗 我们干的是去中间商那乞讨的营生
All right? We go to mid-bosses and we beg for money.
这个地方的根源本身就是坏的
This place is built on bad blood,
是用一个孩子的性命换来的
on the body of a dead kid.
所以我们要再去那里一次
So we're going to go there again.
凯特不是我杀的
I didn't kill Kate.
是卡洛斯杀的
Carlos did.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
谁碰我的保险箱了
Who touched my safe?
什么
What?
我把这个拨到了零的地方 现在不在零的地方了
I keep this dial at zero, and it's not at zero.
我这里有七万五千美元 我对天发誓
I got 75 grand in here and, I swear to God,
如果它们不见了 我就
if it's not here, I'm gonna...
看见了吗 它们还在
You see? It's there.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不对 钱的摆放顺序不对了
No, this is all rearranged.
那个混♥蛋♥骷髅控制某个人过来了
This skull fucker got somebody all the way in here.
你是要破解我的保险箱吗
Did you try to crack my safe?
你在说什么呢
What are you talkin' about?
很好
Oh. Nice.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
发生什么了
What's going on here?
你为什么不问他
Why don't you ask him?
我很确定他对你的小金库了如指掌
I'm sure he knows all about your precious stash.
我在问你
I'm askin' you.
是不是你
Did you or did you not
想要破解我的保险箱
try to crack my safe?
不
No.
那好 但你 你肯定
OK, but you... you're sure,
对 你刚才在后面说的话是真的
right, you're sure about what you said back there?
普通子弹是杀不死蛇妖的 对吧
A snake can survive a bullet, yeah?
会疼得要死 但是 死不了
I mean, it would hurt like hell, but... Yes.
只有一个办法可以找出真♥相♥
There's only one way to find out.
这他妈
Are you fuckin' k...
你不能在这停车
Mira, you're not supposed to park here.
这有点过
That was a little much.
他 他要回来了 没关系
He... he's coming back. It's fine.
过来
Come here.
- 你碰过这个吗 - 不 不 我没有
- Did you touch this? - No, no, I didn't.
那还有谁知道它在这里
Well, who else knows it's here?
我以为就我们
I thought it was only us.
你这混♥蛋♥
You fuckin' dick!
冷静
Relax!
奥
Ow!
婊♥子♥养
Son of a...
如果你被那东西控制了 现在应该已经死了
Look, if that thing had gotten to you, you'd be dead already.
好了 停 停
All right, just... stop. Stop!
我有个计划
I got a plan.
走吧 拜托 我
Just... Go. Come on. I got...
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
对不起 老伙计
Sorry, old man.
好了 女士们先生们
OK, ladies and gentlemen.
你的灵魂言语
我们镇上来了新的势力
We have a new operator in town,
你的思维灭亡
我认为他想占领我们的驱壳
And I think he's trying to take over this outfit,
就像 我们肚子里的蛔虫
Like a... tapeworm in our gut.
鹰眼和猎人约翰暂时不在
Well, Hawkeye and trapper John aren't around,
所以我到这来处理一个小问题
So I am here to perform a minor procedure.
他一旦控制了你
You see, once our guy gets a hold of you,
你就成了一种
he leaves you in a state of, uh...
永久的傀儡
perpetual Britney.
没有思想 没有反应
No lights in the attic. Nothin' upstairs.
好消息是 我想出了一个小实验
Luckily, I have developed a field test.
坏消息是 这可能有点痛苦
Unfortunately, there may be a bit of a mess involved...
这是给坏蛋准备的二号♥致命武器
Worked for those bad guys in Lethal Weapon II.
- 老大 - 凯琳达
- Boss? - Kalinda.
你是我最喜欢的助手
You are my favorite assistant.
请别伤害她 杰科先生
Please don't hurt her, Mr. Gecko.
请别伤害她 杰科先生
Please don't hurt her, Mr. Gecko.
我发誓 我 是我 真的是我
I swear. I... I'm me! I'm really me!
我一般都喝什么酒
How do I like my old fashioned?
黑麦威士忌加两个橙子汁
Rye... rye whiskey with two orange twists!
过
Pass.
现在 如果大家都没什么好掩盖的秘密
Now, if nobody else has anything to hide,
这应该会很快
this should go pretty quick.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
对不起 老大 她想杀你
Sorry, Jefe. She was making a move.
啊 看来我们有蛔虫了
Well, it looks like we got our tapeworm.
我看见她在仓库找什么东西
I saw her in the warehouse, searching.
我们应该检查一下
We should check.
其他人 去洗个澡
Everyone else, hit the showers.
别动
Don't move!
你是对的 佛罗里达是他们的人
You were right. Florinda's one of them.
她刚刚炸开了你的保险箱
She just blew open your safe.
把她带过来
Bring her over.
顺便带一些管子和锁链
With some pipes and chains.
我们要搞清楚这俩人要干什么
We're gonna figure out what these two are up to.
你也是 狡猾的东西
That's you in there, you sneaky weasel?
看来你是没见识过
Guess you don't know a long con when you see one.
你设了计
You played a game.
引我出来
To expose me.
叮叮叮 你变聪明了
Ding-ding-ding. Level up.
现在已经迟了 我们已经达到目的了
You're too late. We have what we came for.
你想都不要想
Don't even think about...
所以这就是那对传奇兄弟
So these are the legendary brothers
他们以为自己可以打败黑暗世界
who think they can defeat the underworld.
枪在我们手上 兄弟
We're the ones holding the guns, pal.
跟所有小偷一样 你认为珍贵的东西
Like all thieves, what you think is valuable...
其实一文不值
... is merely worthless.
那么为什么偷我们的东西 还想杀了温冈萨
Then why steal from us? And try and kill Venganza?
想要那些东西不用做到这种地步
You didn't need to do all that to get to my stash.
回答问题
Answer the question.
继续你的冒险吧杰科先生
Go back to your needles, Mr. Gecko.
你可能不是那条蛇 但你有你自己的毒液
You may not be a snake, but you have your own venom.
你跟我说什么
What did you say to me?
别这样 克里斯
Don't do it, Cris.
放下你的武器
Lower your weapons...
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表