剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, they eat these people to survive.
- 是 我不 - 他是对的
- Yeah, and I'm not... - He's right.
这就是为什么你适合这种生活方式
This is why this lifestyle suits you so perfect.
这样你就能光明正大的杀戮
So you can justify all your kills.
就像你试图杀我一样吗
Oh, like you tried to kill me?
- 是的 我是想过杀你 - 你的团队 杰科先生
- Yes, I did! Because you're... - Your team, Mr. Gecko.
- 是的 是你 - 你就是
- Yes, you are! - You're the one...
行了 别说了
Whoa, whoa!
这样
You know what...
老天
God...
谁再嚷嚷就是找死
Next one that pipes up gets a stake through the heart.
禽兽 愚蠢至极 我压根不在乎 知道么
Reptile, regular jackass, I don't really give a shit. Got it?
非常好 孩子 你跟教授去
Fantastic. Kid, you're with the professor.
等我们搞清楚阿玛鲁想干什么
We have plenty of time to swing your swords
你们想怎么闹都行
once we figure out what Amaru's up to, OK?
你们两位女士如果能动起来
And if you two ladies can keep your panties unbunched
你们就能把供应水给关掉了
you're on your way to the water treatment plant to shut it down.
其他所有人
Everybody else,
包括西米娜和她团队 一个屋子一个屋子排查
including Ximena and her team is going house to house.
女士们 今晚就喝果汁和啤酒 水龙头禁止出水
So beer and juice boxes tonight, ladies. Nothin' out of the tap.
布洛克医生 我要和你一起保护这里
Dr. Block, I'll hold down this fort with you.
你会好好的
You'll be OK.
如果你觉得我能跟杰科合作
If you think I'm gonna work alongside a Gecko,
你绝对是与现实脱节了
then you have completely lost touch with reality.
看看周围 现实早就不复存在了
Look around. Reality went out the window a long time ago.
好吗 别紧张 我说我们要坚守岗位
OK? Relax, I said we'd hold the fort down.
不代表我们必须跟彼此交流
That doesn't mean we have to talk to each other.
- 那里面一切正常 - 我再去看看
- All clear down there. - I'll take another look.
我都告诉你了 一切正常
I just told you, all clear.
他妈的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
她引诱的我
She seduced me.
她先引诱我 然后对我开枪
She seduced me, and then she shot me.
这件事不是我的错
I'm not the one being a little bitch about it.
你知道吗 有时候我会忘了你到底是什么
You know, sometimes I forget what you are.
你想知道我是什么吗
You wanna know what I am?
一部分原因是你发誓守护的原则 和平卫士
Part of a culture that you're sworn to protect, Peacekeeper.
但你知道吗 我们不能
And guess what? We can't
让她对别人到处说我们的事
have her running her mouth about us to anyone.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
要是照以往 我就直接吃了她
Now, normally, I would just feed on her,
但是既然你们两个是一起长大的
but since I know you guys grew up together
我就人道一些
I'll do the humane thing...
我要把她转化了
I'll just turn her.
达科塔
Dakota...
我让你离我远些
I told you to get away from me.
你得把这个事放一放 兄弟
You gotta let that shit go, man.
滚开 滚开
Get off! Get off!
你还好吗
You OK?
希帕克特里 是一种古老的海怪
The Cipactli, it's an ancient sea monster.
看到它肚子上的这些
You see all these little festering pustules
溃烂的脓疮和坑洞了吗
and little craters all over it's belly?
里面就是那些从地狱来的甲虫
That right there's a veritable shantytown
像贫民窟一样聚居在一起
for those little scarabs from hell.
它们住在这个东西的体内
They live inside the thing.
教授 我现在不是很关心这个
Professor, I don't really care about that right now.
我哥哥也中招了 我们怎么阻止它
My brother is one of them. How do we stop it?
我们去找它
We find it.
很久以前 这个东西呆在山村附近的
Back in the day, this guy would park himself in a river
小河里 然后污染这里的水源
next to a village and he would contaminate the water supply
直到所有的村民都开始食人
till all the villagers went batshit cannibal.
以我们对这个水处理设备的了解
Based on what we know about this water treatment facility...
你们这群白♥痴♥见过"地下"什么样吗
Any of you morons bother to check underground?
是的 我
Yeah, I was...
我正要说这个 你怎么还活着呢 兄弟
I was getting to that. But what are you doing alive, man?
我记得你是被炸到了啊
Last time I saw you, you blew yourself up.
我得给你点个赞 先生
I gotta give you a point for that one, mister.
- 是的 十分感谢 - 你是怎么找到我们的
- Yeah, thanks a mil. - How'd you find us?
这件事情已经开始触动当地新闻了
This thing has already started to hit the local news.
很好 很高兴你回来了
Wonderful. So great to have you back.
我把送信的给杀了 很好 听着
Kill the messenger, nice. Look...
我们想要解决这个事 我们就得动作快点
we wanna get this thing, we gotta move fast,
在它完成任务之前解决
before it completes it's task.
你说的任务是什么
What task you talkin' about?
在水里下毒只是一个测试
All this poisoning of the water is just a test.
希帕克特里只想要一样东西 纯洁的心
The Cipactli only sees one thing, the pure of heart.
纯洁的心 哪有这种东西
The pure of heart? That's not a thing.
在喝水之后可以抵抗
Anyone who can resist the urge to consume flesh
吃肉的冲动的人
after drinking the water,
- 就有纯洁的心 - 好吧
- that's the winning ticket. - OK.
所以我们得散开去找那些
So we gotta spread out and find somebody who drank the water
喝了水后没有被感染的人
and wasn't infected.
我需要你配合 兰杰
I'm gonna need you to play ball, Ranger.
一切都还好吗 夫人
Everything OK, ma'am?
和往常一样好
As good as can be expected.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
好可爱的小男孩
Such a lovely little boy.
- 我们太晚了 - 等下 你不应该单独去
- We're too late. - Wait! You shouldn't go alone.
我来集中一下我剩下的警卫
Let me gather the rest of my guards.
- 他们抢先了一步 - 你为什么总是这样
- They've got a head start. - Why do you always do that?
不是所有事都能冲动的
Not everything is an impulse.
有些事情能
Some things are.
啊 糟糕
Ah, crap on a cracker.
我本想拿鱼叉枪的
I meant to bring the harpoon gun.
所谓专家的又一个天才举动
Ah! Another genius move from the alleged expert.
要不是我你们还在上面
If it weren't for me you'd still be
像个断头鸡似的东奔西跑呢
running around upstairs like a decapitated chicken.
是啊 拿着棍去
Yeah, well, I'm not the
打仗的人又不是我
one that brought a stick to a harpoon fight.
- 我的天啊 - 嘘
- Holy fuck! - Shh!
我们离的很近了
We're close.
伙计们
Guys!
- 它在那里 - 真够怂的
- There it is. - Totally pussy.
不 快跑
No! Run!
别光站着 动手啊
Don't just stand there. Do something!
伙计们
Guys!
- 一枪干掉它 - 不 不 你会伤到他的
- Clean shot. - No! No, no. You'll hit the kid.
我觉得火把它惹恼了
I think that fire just pissed him off.
我们又不是来交朋友的
Well, we sure as shit ain't here to make friends.
这个"奇葩课特里"可真丑
That is one ugly Chipotle.
瞄准上头 一下结果了它
Aim high. This ends now.
天啊
Oh, man!
你再动一步 她的灵魂就是我的了
Take one more step and her soul is mine.
把他带走
Get him out of here!
发生了什么
What happened?
除了你想要杀了我 没什么事
Aside from you trying to kill me, not much.
我应该谢谢你
Well, I... I guess I owe you a thank you for...
因为你没杀了我
you know, not killing me.
你知道吗 现实也许很久之前
You know, reality may have changed
就已经变了 杰科先生 但这不是理由
a long time ago, Mr. Gecko, but not enough.
我爸爸还是死了
My father is still dead.
总有一天 你和你的精神病弟弟会付出代价的
One day, you and your psychotic brother are gonna pay for it.
妈的
Fuck.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表