剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
and when she does, we're gonna be waiting.
他们在跟踪那个男孩
They were following the boy.
你怎么想的 自己出去动手了
What were you thinking, going on your own?
那女孩自己跑出来了
The girl clawed her way to the surface
还找到了她弟弟
and found her brother,
比你先找到了
faster than you!
是的 我的女王
Yes, my Queen.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
过来 孩子
没关系
我讨厌这个身体
I hate being in her body.
她身体太脆弱了
Her body is weak...
但灵魂却很强大
but her soul is strong.
得把她灵魂灭掉
We have to crush it.
我要自己来
I want to do it myself.
我亲自动手
With my own hands.
找到他
Find him.
我知道该派谁去
I know exactly who to send.
纳乔 一切正常
Nacho. All clear?
- 一切正常 老大 - 明白
- All clear, jefe. - Copy that.
一切正常 先生
All good here, señor.
很好
All right.
这个囚犯做了什么
What'd the prisoner do?
有什么所谓
What does it matter?
我想知道
I wanna know.
烧了他的房♥子 杀了他两个孩子
Set his house on fire. Killed his two kids.
她母亲把他送进来的
His own mother turned him in.
有什隐藏技能吗
Any hidden talents?
我都不知道他有个姐姐
I didn't even know he had a sister.
他说她死了 在他眼前
He said she died... in front of him.
他一直很自责 可是
He's been blaming himself all this time, but...
可是她是怎么复活的
But how could she be back?
我们得去把他救回来
We gotta find him and help him.
我可不想去
Sounds pretty fucked up to me.
看吧 这就是他不告诉你的原因
See, this is why he never told you.
他觉得你们会批判他 他想重新开始
He thought you guys would judge him. He wanted to start over.
汤米是对的
Tommy's right.
什么 我们不能就这么把他丢在这
What? We can't just leave him.
我们没有丢下他
- We didn't leave him!
是他离开了我们
He left us.
现在他自食其果了
And now it's come to bite him in the ass.
晚上过来 我们要开始行动了
Come sundown, we're on the move.
西瓦尔巴女王认为我们是个麻烦
Queen of Xibalba thinks that we're all a plague.
所以这跟我有什么关系呢
So what does this have to do with me?
她占据了你姐姐的身体
She took over your sister's body.
如果凯特还有意识 你能帮我们找到她
If Kate's still in there, you can help us get to her.
在她想杀我之前 跟我说赶快跑
Before she tried to kill me, she told me to run.
好像她在警告我
It was like she tried to warn me.
所以她还活着
So she is alive.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道这一切都是怎么回事 好吧
I don't know how any of this works, OK?
- 放过我吧 - 除非你帮我们
- Just let me go. - Not until you help us.
他们给你的剑还在吗
You still got them swords?
我用剑换了一把吉他 我现在只想做我的音乐
Traded my swords for an axe. I'm about my music now.
你的音乐糟透了
Your music sucks.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
如果不是因为你和你哥
If it wasn't for you and your brother,
我才不会在这鬼地方 懂吗
I wouldn't be in this shithole for life, all right?
所以谢谢你的邀请 但我得走了
So thank you for your offer, but I'm going to go my own way.
行了 别废话了
All right, enough of this shit.
我们没有在请求你
We're not askin'.
现在 你不跟我们走
Now, either you are with us...
就继续待在这笼子里吧
or you stay in the cage.
啊 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们要把我永远关在这里吗
You going to keep me in here forever?
直到我们达成目的
Long enough to get what we need.
好了 孩子们 得严阵以待了
Come on, boys. Let's go circle the wagons.
我们是去打怪的 不是家庭聚会
We're trying to catch a monster, not plan a family reunion.
- 但如果她还活着怎么办 - 理查德 别这样
- But what if she's still in there? - Richard. Stop.
我对灵魂的事有些了解
I know a thing or two about souls
他们可能会继续徘徊
and they can hang around.
那万一她被困住了呢 想逃出来
What if she's trapped? Trying to get out?
她已经死了 好吗 我还要强调多少次
She's dead, all right? How many times do I have to say it?
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
忘了她吧
Just let her go.
纳乔 这边有情况
Nacho. I got movement down here.
纳乔
Nacho.
有人入侵进来
Think we got a perimeter breach.
外线 还在吗
Perimeter. You there?
跟我说话
Talk to me.
弗雷迪在这儿 我会去看看纳乔的
Freddie here. I'll go check on Nacho.
有其他人在这
We got company.
纳乔被一种毒镖射中了
They got Nacho with some kinda poison dart.
你去解决南边剩下的人
OK, sweep the rest of the south side.
波菲里奥 我这就去找你
Porfirio, I'm comin' to you.
你去看看那小子
Go check on the kid.
你是什么玩意
What the hell are you supposed to be?
给我个痛快吧
Don't leave me like this.
瞧着点 笨蛋
Hey, watch it, dipshit!
要杀我 就别给我留机会
If you're gonna blow me, finish the job.
别傻站着 来搭把手
Don't just stand there, gimme a hand.
好吧
Come on. All right.
让我检查一下另一边
Lemme check that one.
嘿
Hey!
我的天哪 理查德
Jesus Christ, Richard.
- 坚持住 - 放轻松 你必须把我托起来
- Just... hang on! - Easy. You gotta hold me up!
只要偏一英寸 我就死翘翘了
One more inch and I'm a pile of ash.
好 你抓牢他 好了吗
'Kay, got him. You got him?
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
好消息是
So... good news.
他们不是刀枪不入 用这些刀就行
These things can be hurt, at least with these blades.
西瓦尔巴刀
Xibalban blades.
等等 你的刀是西瓦尔巴的
Wait, your knife is Xibalban?
是的 你看上面相似的纹路
Yeah, man. Check out the similar carvings.
还有 在搏击俱乐部的时候它能伤到那个怪物
Plus, it hurt that beast at the fight club.
现在我们知道原因了
Now we know why.
这些东西比普通武器威力更大
These things put a bigger hurt on Culebras than regular weapons.
我恢复地不如以往快
I'm not healing as fast.
你看这些图案
And check out these glyphs.
伯特曾经带我看过它们
Burt walked me through it the other day.
虎猫 美洲豹战士
Ocelotl. Jaguar Warriors.
就像三角洲特种部队 西瓦尔巴界的查克·诺里斯
They're like Delta Force. Xibalban Chuck Norrises.
查克·诺里斯 美国著名空手道巨星
当太阳神在地狱行走时 他们是护卫
They guarded the Sun God as he journeyed through the Underworld,
为太阳再次升起做着准备
clearing a path for the Sun to rise again.
布拉♥萨♥ 他是太阳神
Brasa. Brasa's the Sun God.
他们就是他的走狗
And these are his junkyard dogs.
他们从内心里
"They are demon warriors who hunt their prey
就是寻觅猎物的恶魔
by the rhythms of their heart,
认为这是他们的灵魂追求
reading it like a fingerprint to their souls."
我的天 谁写的这些烂东西
Oh my God, who writes this shit?
蜿蜒的火苗(性♥爱♥机器写的)
我们还是不知道怎么杀死他们
We still have no idea how to kill these things.
首先 我们必须找到他们
First, we gotta find 'em.
如果斯考特把他们引回乐队那里
If Scott leads them back to the band,
我就能知道他们旅游巴士的车牌号♥
I've got the license plate number to their tour bus.
我可以顺道去拜访他们
I can call it in.
那你现在待在这里做什么 快去啊
Well, what the fuck are you waitin' for? Go!
我觉得他不喜欢听我的命令
I don't think he likes taking orders from me.
告诉你个小秘密 怎么样
Little secret?
嗯
Mmm.
没人喜欢
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表