剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
You fuckin' scumbag.
这下好了 我们成了刀俎上的鱼肉了
Congratulations. We just became fresh meat.
我应该把你撕成两半
I should rip you apart all over again.
我刚才救了你的命
I just saved your life.
你个混♥蛋♥
Hijo de puta.
你在耍什么花招
What game are you playing now?
我赢了这场游戏
The one that I win.
阿玛鲁想让你死 我不怪她
Amaru wants you dead, and I don't blame her.
你是个罪犯 就像杰科兄弟一样
You're a criminal, just like los Geckos.
就是你雇来当打手的罪犯
You mean, the criminals you hired to fight this war?
- 我别无选择 - 是吗 你这算什么
- I did what I had to do. - Oh, really, and what's that, huh?
把他们送入地狱
Sent them to their deaths?
自己却躲起来
Went into hiding, surrounding yourself
周围留下你曾经镇♥压♥过的人
with the very people you oppress?
伪王温冈萨
"Lord" Venganza.
你竟敢这么称呼我
How dare you!
塔图阿赫 在这里
Tatuaje is here.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do this?
因为他是卡洛斯
Because he's Carlos.
这说不通啊 他求我们来着
It makes no sense. He practically begged us.
- 他想找到入口 不是吗 - 他玩弄了我们
- He wanted in, remember? - He played us.
现在我们到了最不应该在的地方
Now we're in the one place that we never wanted to be.
我们对于监狱结构真的不太了解
You see, we don't really do well in correctional facilities.
他也不了解
Well, he doesn't.
不 不 我还好 我应付得来
No, no. I'm good. I got this.
- 真的吗 - 还是说不通啊
- Yeah? - It still makes no sense.
不管怎样 我觉得他们不会关心这些
Well, somehow, I don't think that they give a shit.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kick our ass.
这再明显不过了
That's kinda obvious.
不 卡洛斯说我命中注定要倒霉的
No. Carlos said my destiny was gonna come and kick my ass,
在塔图阿赫 袭击我们之前 我说过一些话
something I said before El Tatuaje attacked us.
谁
El what?
塔图阿赫 将军
General Tatuaje.
那个跟踪我们的人 他在这里
The Xibalban who followed us, he's here.
太好了
Oh, great.
至少我们知道情况不会比现在更糟了
At least we know this shit can't get any worse.
杰科兄弟兄弟
¡Dos Geckos!
真让人惊奇
¡Que sorpresa!
还有一位女神
And La Diosa herself.
魔窟的桑塔妮可
Santanico Pandemonium!
不是每天的晚餐
You know, it's not every day
我们都能有机会吃到上层阶级的人
that we have such a high-class ranfla for dinner.
没准
Maybe...
在我们吃掉他们之前 她还会冲我们甩甩屁♥股♥
she'll shake her ass for us before we eat.
还有盗贼
Y los ladrones.
我们从什么时候开始听说
How long have we been hearing
他们在北方的伟大功绩了
about their amazing exploits in El Norte, huh?
还有他们的金蛋
And their huevos de oro.
今晚
Well, tonight
我们要以鲜肉为食
we feast on carne fresca,
再配上这个蛇妖的胆
with a side of tripa de culebra!
我跟你说了
I told you.
欢迎回家
Home sweet home.
你还有更大的问题
Okay, look, you got bigger prob...
我有三个问题
I got three.
但很快就没有了
But not for long.
听我们说
Just listen to us.
这个监狱已经被占领了
This prison is being taken over,
幕后操控的人要发起一次暴♥乱♥
and the man who's behind it is gonna start a riot.
太好了 我们喜欢暴♥乱♥
¡Perfecto! We love riots!
我们整天都有暴♥乱♥
We have 'em all the time.
是不是都喜欢暴♥乱♥
Don't we love riots?!
那你们可如愿了
You got your wish.
- 我的天呐 - 是吧
- Madre de diós. - Exactly.
要告诉我怎么跟他们打吗
Wanna tell me how we're supposed to fight them?
就像往常一样 别让他们碰到你
Like we always do, just don't let them touch you!
- 太好了 - 兄弟们
- Great. - ¡Gente!
别让他们单打独斗 上啊
Don't let them fight alone! Go, go!
好
Okay.
有点太险了
A little too close.
西瓦尔巴的武器
Xibalban weapons.
- 想愈合需要更长的时间 - 太好了
- Gonna take longer to heal. - Wonderful.
人太多了 得想点策略才行
There're too many. We need a better strategy, guys.
那就不跟他们打了
Then let's not fight 'em.
- 至少不再这打 - 什么
- At least not here. - What?
我们再回到温冈萨 在那条走廊决战
We double back to Venganza's, fight it out in that corridor.
- 肯定跟修罗场似的 - 人都堵在那就好办了
- That'll be a kill box. - It'll be a chokepoint.
他们到下面去了
消灭他们
事情是这样的
That is how it begins.
阿玛鲁的魔鬼 控制着我们
Amaru's demons, controlling us.
别让这种局面再次发生
Don't let this happen again.
你别来教训我
And don't lecture me.
我当奴隶的时间可比你长多了
I was a slave long before you.
但是你逃脱了
And you escaped.
还建立起了整个世界
And you built this entire world,
为了什么呢
and for what?
好让曾经的奴隶变成奴隶主吗
So the slave can become the slave master?
我是怪物
I'm the monster.
你不一定要是怪物
You don't have to be.
带我们去找骨头
Take us to the bones,
然后一劳永逸地解决掉阿玛鲁
and we'll destroy Amaru once and for all.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
动手吧 不然整个世界都会成为监狱
Do it, or this entire world becomes a prison.
- 我做不到 - 为什么
- I can't! - Why?
因为只有死亡
Because the only way this ends,
才能结束一切 我的死亡
it's in death. My death.
温冈萨 跑不掉的
Venganza... will not escape.
你还说卡洛斯和桑塔妮可也跑不掉呢
That's what you said about Carlos and Santanico.
我还要去以身犯险
I need to walk in my own skin...
你就每次都失败
and you keep failing.
也许你的意志被野心蒙蔽住了
Maybe it's all that ambition clouding your mind.
动手吧 女王
Go ahead, my Queen.
吃掉我的灵魂
Consume my soul.
让塔图阿赫 将军上位
Promote General Tatuaje.
看他能帮你做什么
See how far that gets you.
威利特巡警
Ranger Willet.
我就跟你说能抓住他的
I told you I'd make the catch.
问题是 你们打算为他出多高的价呢
Now the question is, how much are you willing to pay for him?
我说的价 当然不是钱了
And by payment, I do not, of course, mean money.
我要在新世界中的位置
包在我身上
Consider it done.
好的 先生
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
所以布拉♥萨♥让你出♥卖♥♥♥我
So Brasa told you to sell me out.
你要是中了那一刀就好了
Kinda glad you caught the knife.
一切就容易的多
It's gonna make this a whole lot easier.
你这还有合法的大♥麻♥啊 兄弟
This is some legit green you got here, man.
这是西瓦尔巴种子
This is Xibalban seed, man.
- 最好的香烟来自古巴 对不对 - 是的
- Best cigars come from Cuba, right? - Yeah.
最好的大♥麻♥ 来自黑暗之国
Best weed, from the Realm of Shadows.
- 哇哦 还能致幻 - 可以
- Whoa. 'Tis trippy. - Can be.
但是需要用西瓦尔巴女妖屎来施肥
But you need Xibalban banshee shit to fertilize it.
你说他进去多长时间了
How long you think he's been in there?
谁
Who?
当巡警真是太不容易了
Oh, it is such a tough job being a Ranger.
有时候压力大得能让人崩溃
Sometimes the pressure just gets to you.
是啊
Yeah.
多好的孩子 斐迪南 冈萨雷斯
Nice kid, Ferdinand Gonzalez.
没办法保住自己的婚姻
Couldn't keep his marriage together,
不能忍♥受生活在厄尔·麦格劳的阴影中
couldn't stand livin' in Earl McGraw's shadow.
我会文字工作做好的
I'll be filin' the report.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了多久和平卫士
How long you been selling out Peacekeepers?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表