剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
你们能接触到她的唯一方法
The only way you're going to get to her
就是我带你们进去
is if I take you in myself.
好吧 他加入 我就退出
Okay. He's in? I'm out.
你们的人太多了
You guys got plenty of hands on deck.
我去找那俩人 顺着管道摸进去
I'm gonna grab the boys and track down those tunnels.
有道理 保持联♥系♥
Fair enough. Stay in touch.
好吧 理查德 咱们得有个计划
All right, Richard, we need a plan.
好好计划一下 明白吗
A big one, all right?
斯考特 你盯住卡洛斯
Scott, keep an eye on Carlito.
那我直接说明白了
So, let me get this straight.
你追他花了这么长的时间 到底为了什么
You spent all this fucking time chasing him down, but for what?
你怎么突然关心这个了
Why do you suddenly give a shit about this?
因为我也很想找到温冈萨
I want Venganza as much as everyone else.
屁话
Bullshit.
按说你都不知道我们在找她才对
You couldn't possibly know we're going after her.
为什么
Why?
你以前跟我说过复仇是个死胡同
You once told me revenge was a dead end.
我某一天醒过来还是会恨意难消
That I'd wake up one day and still be mad.
我就是恨意难消
I'm still mad.
看呐 来帅哥了
Mira que lindo.
谁跟你们说来这里
Who told you you could come up here...
是来谈判的
and ask for a sit-down?
她知道这些 对不对
She cleared this, didn't she?
是的
She did.
小毛贼和经理人啊
The burglar and the impresario, huh?
人们真的是这么看待你们的吗
Is that really... how people see you?
不过在高墙之内就没所谓了
It doesn't matter behind these walls.
因为在这里 只有一点是重要的
Because behind these walls, the only thing that matters
就是我怎么看你们
is how I see you.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
蛇妖们
Culebras...
都有很多的天赋
have a lot of gifts.
我要确定一下你们是不是真有两下子
I have to make sure you are who you say you are.
相信我 她等着跟这混♥蛋♥说事呢
Look, she's gonna wanna talk to this asshole. Trust me.
所以
So first,
你还是先把脸上
why don't you wipe
那一副恶心人的贱笑收一收
that shit-eating grin off of your face
然后冲着摄像头
and point it into that camera...
告诉她我们到了
and tell her we're here.
有老大在的时候
就没小喽啰说话的份
他说的没错
What he said.
你可是有阵子没坐牢了 杰科先生
It's been a while since you did time, Mr. Gecko.
你肯定会喜欢这里的
You're going to love it here.
蛇妖和血袋一起和睦相处
Culebras and feed bags living side by side.
就像在家一样
It's just like home.
里约圣血
Río Sangre.
走吧 你有人十分钟时间
Let's go. You have 20 minutes.
天呐 我喜欢这洗衣服务
Man, I'm loving this new laundry service.
小心点 她可咬人
Careful. She bites.
你要来抓我吗 杰科
You gonna come and get me now, Gecko?
看我弄死你
Gonna fuck you up!
先生
Mi gente...
这算是什么欢迎方式
what kind of welcome is that?
上帝之声 开什么玩笑
Voice of God? Really?
你要干什么 杰科先生
What do you want, Mr. Gecko?
来这里不是你该做的事
This is not part of your mission.
卡洛斯说和我们的敌人有过交易
Carlito here did a deal with our enemies.
他知道解决的办法
He's got answers.
他说只跟你一个人当面讲
Says he won't share 'em unless it's directly with you.
- 你弟弟呢 - 问住我了
- Where's your brother? - Got me.
你们不在一起行动了
You're not working together?
这我可不相信
I don't believe that.
让我怎么说呢 他被对方控制了
What can I say? The other side got ahold of him.
我应该叫他地狱小子了
Think I'm gonna start calling him Hellboy.
理查德永远都是与众不同
Richard has always been different.
是啊 他也永远鲁莽行事
Yeah, well, he went off the fucking deep end.
我再问你一遍 你到底想要什么
I'm gonna ask you again. What do you want?
我想你承诺给我的东西
I want what you promised me.
我想要去月国
I want my free ticket to El Rey.
看来不能指望什么高科技的玩意
You can't really expect some high-tech bullshit
来找到管道
to find these tunnels.
行了 我都说这是浪费时间了
Come on, I'm telling you, this is a waste of time.
我们听到你说了 天呐
We heard you, man. Jesus!
你身上就没个闭嘴的按钮嘛
Don't you have an off button?
没有 但我有能揍扁你的拳头
No, but I got a fist that'll go so far up your ass,
打得你唱玛雅民歌♥
you'll be singing Mayan folk songs...
够了
Stop!
我之前已经让你们住嘴了
I told you kids to shut up three miles back.
我没办法带着你们俩笨蛋继续往前
Now I can't march in there with you bozos,
所以你们能不能
so you think you can you sit here
老老实实坐着 不要吵了
and play nice for ten minutes?
确实值得称赞
It really is somethin'.
地面穿透雷达
Ground penetratin' radar.
简直难以置信
You are not gonna believe it.
- 你收到我发给你的坐标信息了吗 - 收到了
- You get the coordinates I sent you? - I did.
谢谢你
Thanks for doin' this.
事儿还没完呢 弗莱德 还有一些细节没搞定
Ain't done it yet. Need some deets, Fred.
我需要知道你大半夜
Need to know exactly why you're making me come down
把我叫来到底是为什么
here in the middle of the night.
我和你说过了
I told you.
泽塔斯要把货物都运走
The Zetas are moving product through that ranch.
货物
Product.
我得喝口咖啡提提神
I need a little picker-upper.
要是你想让我写一份正式报告
Look, if you need me to file a formal report,
我很愿意这么做
I'm more than happy to do it.
我们可以往回追溯
We'll back-date it.
只要我们去那儿检查一下就行
Let's just get down there and check it out.
你这么坚决
So determined.
看来很想抓住泽塔斯那两个人
You must really want these Zeta boys.
这是我的工作 不是吗
It's my job, isn't it?
是吗
Is it...
和平卫士
Peacekeeper?
王后会出高价把你买♥♥走的
Queen's gonna pay a nice price for you.
阿玛鲁王后还在外面 杰科先生
Queen Amaru's still out there, Mr. Gecko.
你的任务还没有完成
You haven't done your job.
我刚给你带回一个巨大的奖励
I just brought you a giant fucking prize.
你觉得它能为你赢得一张通往人间天堂的免费车票吗
And you think that's enough for a free ticket to paradise?
当然
Absolutely.
你真是有勇气
Very bold choice.
让我不得不怀疑你现在忠于谁
Makes me question where your loyalties lie now.
你在想什么
Where do you think?
我认为
You know, the way I see it...
一个人必须找到值得自己为之奋斗的东西
you gotta find something worth fighting for in this life.
我已经找到了
And I have.
就是我自己
Me.
温冈萨王 需要我把他们带过去吗
Lord Venganza, shall we bring them down to you?
带过来吧
Bring them.
听候您的命令
As you request, my Lord.
我们走
Let's go.
我们怎么知道走对了路
How do we know we're going the right way?
我刚咬的那个守卫认识路
The guard that I bit knew the way.
放松 没人会盘查我们的
Relax. Nobody's gonna question us.
我们只要抓住她 把她带出去就行
We just gotta grab her and walk her out.
马德里加尔先生
Señor Madrigal.
没时间说客套话了
No time for pleasantries.
这些守卫是冒充的
These guards are imposters.
他们要绑♥架♥你
They're here to kidnap you.
我要杀了你
我的女神
No, mi diosa.
命中注定你是要倒霉的
Destiny is back... to kick your ass.
你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的家伙
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表