剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
What's happening?
我妈妈怎么了 她怎么会想吃了我爸爸
What's wrong with my mom? Why's she trying to eat my dad?
好 好 哥们 别紧张
OK. OK, buddy, take it easy.
开枪根本无济于事
Shooting the place up isn't gonna do any good.
你倒不如深吸一口气 好吗
So why don't you just take a deep breath, OK?
- 给我 - 爸爸
- Give me the... - Dad!
- 你要坚强 好吗 - 坐下
- Gotta be strong, OK? - Sit down!
坐下
Just... sit.
混♥蛋♥
OK? Fuck.
- 他怎么样 - 出血很严重
- How is he? - He lost a lot of blood.
她呢
What about her?
- 被虫子咬了 - 身上连个蚊子包都没有
- Big bugs - not even a mosquito bite.
他的灵魂让我获得了新生
His soul brought me enlightenment.
你觉得他在对邻居下手吗
Think he was doing the neighbor?
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole,
- 不要在我家随便指责 - 冷静一点
- don't come into my house accusing... - Just chill. Chill out!
好吧 告诉我发生了什么
OK, buddy. Just tell me what happened.
她想吃了我爸爸 她想吃我爸爸
She tried to eat him. She tried to fucking eat my dad!
你们是政♥府♥派来的还是别的什么人
You guys from the government or something?
- 就像是 - 他们不是
- Like men in... - They're not.
我是德州巡警弗雷迪 冈萨雷斯
Texas Ranger Freddie Gonzalez.
他们跟我一起的
They're with me.
我去
Fuck!
孩子 你在见证历史
You're witnessing history, son.
什么 你在这里做什么
What? What the hell are you doing here?
你不是和那个叫伯特的男人在一起吗
Weren't you with that... that Burt guy?
我们把他弄丢了
We lost him.
- 你们什么 - 他已经死了
- You what? - He's gone now, kid.
- 别动 - 什么 让它们离我远一点
- Don't move. - What? Get 'em off me!
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
- 你受伤了吗 - 没有
- You hurt? - No.
这到底是什么东西
What the hell was that?
它们肯定不饿
Fuckers must not be hungry.
- 是蝎子吗 - 不
- Scorpion? - No, this here's
是一种超自然的巨鞭蝎
a supernatural vinegaroon.
除了一点 它们会飞
Except these fuckers can fly.
这是西瓦尔巴界的一种虫子
It's a Xibalban myot.
- 为什么你说我会见证历史 - 为什么
- Why is that history? - Why is it history?
自上一次西瓦尔巴界战争以来
Because there hasn't been an infestation of this magnitude
这是第一次发生害虫大量侵袭事件
since the last Xibalban war.
整个村庄都失去了食物供给
Entire villages lost their food supplies.
人们不得不想其他的方法来填饱肚子
And they had to come up with other means to feed.
其他方法
By other means...
把你的血肉献给我
Offer your flesh to me, trespassers.
小心别让他咬你
Oh, don't let him bite you.
- 为什么 他是我们的人吗 - 不算了
- Why? Is this guy one of us? - Not quite.
那他到底是谁
What the hell is he?
我一个人来的
I'm dating myself here,
他看起来是个不那么年轻友好的食人魔
but he's a not so fine, not so young cannibal...
离我远点
Get off of me!
- 该死 - 把刀放一边去
- Fuck. - No! Put it away.
他还是个平民百姓
He's still a civilian.
她是个平民
She's a civilian.
- 谢谢你澄清这一点 - 她已经不受控制了
- Thanks for clearing that up. - She is off limits!
还要我说多少遍 不是我找到的她
How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't find her!
- 是她找到的我 - 嘿
- She found me! - Hey!
把牵涉到平民的
Setting aside the sheer
纯粹意义上的愚蠢行为
stupidity of getting any civilian involved
放到一边去
on any level, much less her,
好吧 我明白你的意思了
yes, I see your point, Ranger.
但你也没有做到
But you're not exactly being
真正的公正合理 不是吗
fair and equitable here, either, are you?
所以 我们暂时搁置争议好吗
So how about, just for a beat, we agree to disagree? OK?
我们现在正站在
Seeing as how we all happen
3333食人者的车道上
to be standing at 3333 Cannibal-fucking-Lane!
我同意
Agreed.
我们还有更重要的事要去做
We got bigger fish to fry.
因此我们不能单独行动
Which is why we're not doing this alone.
我们的应援
Back up.
先生们 珍惜你们的幸福时光吧
Gentlemen, count your blessings.
我们在路上得到消息说
From what we gathered on the way in,
离这里最近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔已经被毁了
the nearest cell tower has been eradicated.
联络方式很有限
So communication is limited.
消息会传出去 但我们会在短时间内控制住情况
Word will get out, but we can control it in the short term.
太好了 你解决了这个问题 我们就没事了
Fantastic. So you got this. We're done.
不 杰科先生
No, Mr. Gecko.
我们可以防止它蔓延出去
We can contain it.
我们会给公众编个故事
We'll fashion a story for the public,
但还得由你以及你的人马来消灭它
but it's up to you and your team to end it.
等下 我的人马
Wait a second, my team?
- 我们告诉过你这会是种挑战 - 挑战
- We told you there would be challenges. - Challenges?
你怎么能就这么淡定地站在这里
How the fuck can you stand there and ice queen this shit?
你家老大很明确地告诉过我们
Your boss specifically told us this was supposed to be
这就是一场与旧敌之间的战争 是吧
a nice little war between old enemies, right?
从什么时候开始 普通大众也成袭击目标了
Since when did normal, everyday citizens become targets?
你以为这还有什么规则可言吗 杰科先生
You think there are rules, Mr. Gecko?
就算有 阿玛鲁也不会遵守
If there are, Amaru is not following them.
若是她掌控大局 世界便就是这个模样
This is our first taste of what the world would be like
这不过是她的牛刀小试
when she finally takes over.
我靠
Fuck me.
"等一下" 熊妈妈回答道
"Just a minute," Replied Momma Bear.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
- 我们是C - FBI
- We are from the C... - FBI.
的
And...
联合特遣队
Joint Task Force.
我们只是在搜查这个住♥宅♥区
We're just canvassing the neighborhood.
你和你的儿子有没有头疼脑热什么的
Have you or your son had any kind of a fever of any kind?
- 或者被咬了 - 是跟那些虫子有关吗
- Or any bites? - Is this about the bugs?
我一看见它们飞过来就带他进屋了
I brought him inside as soon as I saw them fly over.
好吧 这里貌似一切正常
OK... Everything looks good in here.
那我们就
So we're just gonna...
嗯 祝你们晚安
Yeah. You have a good night.
- 这说不通啊 - 怎么
- Doesn't make any sense. - Yeah, what's that?
每家至少都有一个人
At least one person at every
变成了食人魔 可这里却没有
house turned into a flesh eater but not here.
把他们记在胜利者之列好了
Well, let's chalk it up to the winner's column.
还有这个地方没查
Still got this place.
那是罗德尼家 不用担心他
That's Rodney's house. I wouldn't worry about him.
他是那种相信世界末日会来临的疯子
He's one of those wacko end-of-the-world types.
那他也算是领先一步了
Well, then, he's a step ahead of us.
- 我看就别管他了 - 明智
- I say we skip him. - Smart move.
哪怕跨入他的地盘一步 他都会用十字弓射你
Even a step on his property, he'll nail you with his crossbow.
这姑娘对这俩人有种异样的情愫
Our girl has a strange fixation on those two.
她灵魂又出现了
She hasn't resurfaced?
没有
No.
我现在控制住她了
I have control of her now.
这个里奇 倒是很危险
Now this Richie, he's dangerous.
他触碰到我的时候我感觉到了
I felt it when he touched me.
只要您发话
Give me the word.
我就杀了他
I'll destroy him.
时机未到
Not yet.
他或许还有用
He might prove useful.
大门打开之时 我就有时间考验他了
When the door opens I'll have time to test him.
你
You?
我
I...
并非有意僭越
didn't mean to overstep.
我知道你有自己的抱负 布拉♥萨♥
Oh, I know you have ambitions of your own, Brasa.
我从未这样说过
I never said any such thing.
我知道
I know.
这才是我所担心的
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表