剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Scott, you and I will take out the cult monkeys
斯考特 我们两个来干掉邪教♥徒♥
and surround the redhead. Professor, you create a diversion.
然后包围那个红毛 教授 你吸引她注意
On your feet.
起来吧
My Queen... we did not expect you.
我的女王 我们没想到你会来
Itzpa serves me well.
伊茨芭把我服侍的很好
A true daughter of Xibalba.
是西瓦尔巴真正的女儿
She says you have something special for me.
她说你们有个特别的东西要给我
Yes. Yes, of course we do.
是的 是的 当然有
That was special.
这的确很特别
All right, everybody. Party's over.
好了 所有人 派对结束了
A stake-gun won't hurt me.
木桩枪是伤害不了我的
Last time I checked, you weren't bulletproof.
我没记错的话 你应该不防弹
Shoot me and I'll take her soul.
你要是敢开枪 我就夺走她的灵魂
She just showed up? Without Brasa?
她就那么出现了吗 没有布拉♥萨♥跟着吗
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通啊
Seth.
塞斯
We could end this whole thing right now.
我们现在就可以结束这一切
No Queen, no hell on earth.
没有女王 没有人间地狱
No nothin'.
什么都没有
Yeah, but we can't kill her.
是的 但是我们不能把她杀了
So, what do we do?
那么我们该怎么办
Whatever we do, I say we do it somewhere else.
不管怎么办 我看我们得先换个地方再说
Yeah, the kid's right. Right about now,
是的 这孩子说的没错 现在
whoever those assholes were praying to has figured out
无论这帮混♥蛋♥在向谁祈祷
that we have crashed their party.
她已经知道我们搞砸了她们的派对
She's gonna tear you to shreds.
她会把你们撕成碎片的
We need a hideout.
我们需要一个藏身处
Someplace nobody knows about.
一个没人知道的地方
I know. We'll take her where the two rivers meet.
我知道了 我们把她带到伯特店里
Ultimate hair of the dog, my friend.
以毒攻毒解酒饮料 哥们
Actually, the hair of a two-headed hellhound, but who cares?
实际上是见血封喉解酒饮料 有什么所谓呢
I am not drinking that.
我可不喝这玩意
You know, I know how you feel.
我了解你的感受
You don't know shit about how I feel.
你一点都不了解我的感受
Hey, I loved her, too,
嘿 我也很爱她
before you were even a glimmer
我爱上她的时候
in your great-great- grandpappy's eye.
你祖爷爷还是个小屁孩呢
Ximena and I were... untamed.
西米娜和我都野性难驯
She was my gazelle, I was her buffalo.
她是我的瞪羚 我是她的水牛
I killed her with my own hands, you miserable son of a bitch.
我亲手杀了她 你这可悲的狗♥娘♥养♥的东西
And whatever Richie did to me...
被里奇控制的时候
it was like I could see everything.
就像是我能看到一切
Feel it.
并且能感受到它
But I couldn't stop myself.
但我无法控制自己
Well, that's why I'm here.
所以我才会过来
To tell you that you need
告诉你需要
to leave those wounds on the battlefield.
化悲痛为力量
Yo, Marv. How you doin', buddy?
哟 马文 什么事
They did what?!
他们怎么了
The Gecko boys, man.
那对杰科兄弟
They got a girl here who's having a bad trip.
他们带过来了一个拷着的女孩
Out of the way, Spicoli.
别挡路 小瘪三
Marvin, what the hell is going on there?
马文 到底他妈的发生什么了
God damn it. Put that tall one on.
妈的 让那个高个子的接电♥话♥
Tall one?
高个子的吗
What?
怎么了
I just figured out what we can do with her.
我知道我们该怎么处置她了
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
All right. Burt says to stick her in the pen.
好吧 伯特说把她关在围栏里
The pen?
围栏吗
She must be one of those demons from hell,
她一定是地狱里的一个恶魔
'cause I've never seen Burt use the cage before.
因为伯特之前从来没用过这个牢房♥
Is this the best you can do?
你们只能做到这种程度了吗
This ain't gonna hold her.
这个可关不住她
No, take a closer look, man.
你仔细看一下 哥们
Burt scorched the floor with a ring of Xibalban bone marrow
伯特在地板上用西瓦尔巴的骨髓烧了一圈
to help keep hellspawns trapped.
来困住这些地狱恶灵
What?
什么
Transportin' them to the Labyrinth and all that.
把他们传送到迷宫之类的地方
So this is Ilhicamina's cage.
所以这就是伊利克米纳之笼
Richie, what's up?
里奇 怎么了
You okay, buddy? What happened?
你还好吗 伙计 怎么了
Hey! Hey, buddy, are you okay?
嘿 嘿 兄弟 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. What's the matter, Richie?
我没事 怎么了 里奇
Not feeling quite like yourself lately?
最近感觉自己不太正常
Just need some air.
我只是想透透气
You'll need a lot more than air.
你需要的可不是新鲜空气
Hey, what happened back there?
发生了什么
Nothing, I... I slipped. Slipped?
没事 我走神了 走神了
Bullshit.
胡说八道
All right, look.
好了 听着
Ever since the asylum, it's like
从进到那个精神病院开始
I can hear them sometimes.
我时不时就能听到他们说话
In my head. Like a frequency I can tap into.
在我脑子里 就像是我能接收到一个特殊频率
Earlier at the mansion, I think I saw her coming...
之前在庄园的时候 我想我看到她来了
and just now, it was like she was calling for help.
然后刚才 她好像在求救
Calling who? Fuck if I know, I just heard it.
向谁求救 我知道就好了 我只是能听到
What the fuck does that even mean?
你到底在说什么鬼东西
God damn it, Richard, not now.
该死 理查德 现在没空管你
We gotta focus on her right now.
我们得把精力放在她身上
Professor says he's got a plan.
教授说他有个计划
You mean short of killing her.
总之不能杀了她
That's not gonna happen.
你想都别想
Okay, just relax, kid.
别激动 孩子
Don't tell me to relax.
别让我冷静
Whoa, whoa. Easy, fellas.
喔 喔 都别激动
Ol' Burt's got everything
老伯特已经准备好了
we need to perform...
我们需要的所有东西
a good old-fashioned exorcism.
来进行一个古老的驱魔仪式
What? Bongs full of holy water?
什么 装满圣水的大碗吗
No. No, nothing that tired.
不 不是那么无聊的东西
The ancient Ritual de los Bacabs.
古老的巴卡布斯仪式
And if we do it right,
如果一切顺利
we might just cast away the soul of Amaru
我们可能可以直接赶走阿玛鲁的灵魂
and save Katey Kakes. Forever.
一举救下小凯特
Will it hurt her?
她会受伤吗
Well... we'll have to keep an eye on that.
我们小心点就是了
No. No way.
不 绝对不行
You got any better ideas?
你有更好的主意吗
Then exorcism it is.
那就来进行驱魔仪式吧
Well, here she is.
她就在这
Pride and joy of Tomás de Torquemada.
让人引以为豪的托马斯·德·托奎马达
According to Burt, Cortés himself brought this baby across.
据伯特所说 是科泰斯自己把这宝贝带回来的
Jesus Christ, Professor.
我的上帝 教授
This is still a teenage girl we're dealing with here.
我们要对付的还是个孩子呢
I thought you said you were done pullin' punches.
我以为你已经决定不再掣肘了呢
You think you can break me with pain?
你觉得我会屈服于痛苦吗
I am pain.
我就是痛苦
But I'm not the one you should be worried about right now.
但是我不是你们现在要担心的
Itzpa's here.
伊茨芭来了
You fucked up her party...
你们毁了她的派对
and sadly for you, she hates men.
真是不幸 她讨厌男人
God damn it.
该死
What the hell are you?
什么鬼东西
I am the darkness.
我即黑暗
Scott!
斯考特
Scott!
斯考特
What did this to you?
你怎么伤成这样 是谁干的
Same thing that did that to him.
他也被袭击了
Fuck did you do now?
你们在搞什么
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表