剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
不再是了
Not anymore.
你还记得
Do you remember...
西瓦尔巴的血河吗
the river of blood in Xibalba...
你服侍我沐浴的地方
where I'd take you to bathe me?
我不想记起
I don't want to remember.
对你而言 这已经是几百年前的事了
For you, it has been centuries.
对我 却是恍如昨日
For me, it was yesterday.
昨日 我还爱着你
Yesterday, I still loved you.
奴隶不可以爱她的主人 还记得吗
A slave can't love her master, remember?
但是她可以偷窃 说谎
But she can steal, lie,
欺骗
deceive.
是吗
Can't she?
你诱我步入死亡
You lured me to my death.
我那么信任你 可你背叛了我
I trusted you and you betrayed me.
所以 在你死之前
So now, before you die...
你就承认吧
admit it to me.
承认你爱过我
Admit that you loved me.
承认你崇拜过我
That you worshipped me.
我只是做了该做的事
I played the part.
为的是解放我的子民
To free my people.
如今 我会再次奴役他们
Now I'll enslave them again.
是时候恢复秩序了
It's time to bring back order.
我的子民不喜欢镣铐
My people don't like chains.
他们会誓死和你战斗到底的
They'll fight you to the death.
我就等着呢
I'm counting on it.
要不是非杀你不可
You know, I might have taken you back...
我可能会带你回去
if I didn' t have to kill you.
我不会让你得逞的
I won't give you the satisfaction.
是弗雷迪吗 弗雷迪 你在干什么
Freddie? Freddie, what are you doing?
他们来了
They're coming.
我们快到了 我想再检查一下这里
We're almost there. I just want to run through this.
不用了 孩子 快点 我们得继续走
No, kid, come on. We gotta keep going.
我们检查一下这些血 我们一会输血的时候可能会用上
Let's check the blood. We might need that for transfusions.
他们在缩小包围圈
They're closing in on us.
伯特 伯特
Burt. Burt?
嘿 兄弟 听着
Hey, buddy, listen.
你对我们很重要啊
You got a serious play in this, man.
- 我们没时间 - 嘿 伯特
- We don't have time... - Hey, Burt!
听着 老伙计 你在听吗
Listen, old-timer. Are you paying attention?!
我们没时间去救每一个人了
We don't have time to save a single life,
我们得考虑成千上万的人
we have to save millions.
一个小女孩的生命不是我们现在该担心的
This is not about that one little girl.
我这是为了我自己
It is for me!
嘿 该死 你们快快住手
Guys! Hey! Goddamn it, stop it!
我知道很难 孩子 但人人都失去过亲人的
I know it sucks, kid, but everybody loses someone.
早就该这样了
Well, that's as fair as it was gonna get.
准备好去兜个风吗
You ready to go for a ride?
我和你没完
This isn't over yet.
妈的
Shit!
我的天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 你们后面还有人吗 - 我们是最后两个
- You got any guys left? - We're the last two.
希望那小子没死
Hopefully three.
你子弹用完了
You're out of bullets.
是的
Yes, I am.
杀那些活死人把我的子弹都快用完了
I've been reloading off of these undead pistoleros.
我们和这混♥蛋♥牛仔拼了
Let's bag this Marlboro motherfucker.
再见 马查多
Adios, Machado.
妈的
Shit!
抛弃凡体
Leave the body.
拥抱烈焰
Embrace the fires.
浴血之眼 心欲止
Blood eyes. Heart expires.
于葬礼之时烈火焚身
Burning flesh on funeral pyres.
灵魂归于西瓦尔巴 抛弃凡体
The soul walks to Xibalba. Leave the body...
麦琪 要不想死的话我们得离开这里
Maggie, we gotta get outta here if we wanna make it.
心欲止
...heart expires.
- 麦琪 - 于葬礼之时烈火焚身
- Maggie? - Burning flesh on funeral pyres.
灵魂归于西瓦尔巴
The soul walks to Xibalba.
让我于灰烬中重生
女神为你们而来
La Diosa has come for you!
今天你们要学会反抗
This day you will rise against the power
那奴役过我们祖先的力量
that has kept our ancestors slaves!
我们没时间了 卡洛斯
We don't have time for this, Carlos.
这是你的军队 我们要靠他们打赢战争
This is your army. This is how we win.
如果我放了他们 他们会攻击我们的
If I cut them loose, they'll attack.
他们只听命于你
They'll attack whoever you tell them to.
他们是你的子民
These are your people.
你要相信他们
Trust them.
今天真是适合革命的好日子
What a lovely day for a revolution.
你听得到吗 哥哥
Are you there, brother?
鸟狗 这是稻草人
Bird dog, this is scarecrow.
- 你在哪 - 我在沙漠里
- Where are you?! - Out in the desert.
我打败了佐罗
I beat Zolo.
你干嘛这么小声
Why are you whispering?
我正在玩猫捉老鼠的游戏
Playing a little Tom and Jerry.
那你是猫还是老鼠
You the cat or the mouse?
我是老鼠
I'm the rat,
那太阳神正追踪我呢
and I got the Sun God nippin' at my tail.
我想去帮你 但我这还有点小问题要解决
I'd love to help, but I got a little problem here.
我的车坏了
Car's outta commission,
佐罗的破车没他发动不了
Zolo's friggin' bike won't start unless he's on it.
我出了镇 还丢了面具 一时半会回去不了了
I'm outta town, I've lost my mask. It's a long way back.
我觉得我赶不回去了
I don't think I'm gonna make it to the party.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry about it, all right?
呆在那别动 别被晒到
If you're gonna burn up, you just stay there.
别冒险
Don't risk it.
如果我能找到一个
Look, if I can find a...
你他么能消停一会吗
Will you shut the fuck up for one minute?!
这次行动太失败了 我不该离开
It was a dumb move. I shouldn't've left.
听着 伙计 犯错是难免的 好吗
Listen, buddy, we played our hand. Okay?
我们下次就不会了
We're gonna know better next time, right?
如果还有下次的话
If there is a next time.
想想《血染雪山堡》
Where Eagles Dare.
里面的伊斯特伍德
Eastwood,
波顿
Burton.
是啊 这电影里厉害的人都活下来了
Yeah, none of the cool guys died in that one.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我觉得今天是不会画面冻结了
I don't think there's gonna be a freeze frame today.
塞斯
Seth?
还藏着吗
Hiding?
要在这生存下来 我也得把我的真身藏起来
I, too, had to hide my true form to survive in this realm.
我简直不想再在这身体里多呆一分钟
I loathed every minute of it.
感觉就像穿了件不合身的西装
Like wearing an uncomfortable suit.
我刚来的时候占了一个牧师的身体
I took the body of a pastor when I first got here.
我现在有点烦他了
I've grown bored of him.
我在想那和平卫士的身体不错
I was thinking of taking the Peacekeeper's.
他对蛇毒的抵抗力
His resistance to culebra venom,
在西瓦尔巴人还挺有用的
very useful to a Xibalban.
但是你 塞斯 杰科
But you, Seth Gecko...
你的肉身还不错
you'll do just fine.
是么 我明白了
Oh, I see.
你想要我的西装是吧
It's the suit, right?
我可以给你
Well, you can have it.
确实比你现在穿的这个
Yeah, I think it'll look, uh, a lot nicer than that
上世纪九十年代的大衣好看多了
late-'90s trench coat you're wearing.
我很遗憾你弟弟可能没法加入我们了
I'm afraid your brother might not be joining us.
我能通过佐罗的眼睛看见他
I can see him through Zolo's eyes.
在燃烧 在沙漠的阳光下燃烧着
Burning, burning in the desert sun.
我们可能可以在风中闻到他的灰烬的味道
We might smell his ashes in the wind.
真遗憾
It's too bad
你不能亲眼见证阿玛鲁的美丽所在
you won't be seeing Amaru's true beauty.
但我会用
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表