剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
塞斯 你和我想办法弄死它
Seth, you and I are gonna figure out a way to destroy it.
那我们呢
What about us?
理查德要带你去安全的地方
Richard's gonna take you somewhere safe.
当我是什么 你的保姆嘛
What am I, your manny now?
我不会离开你的
I won't leave you.
等他死了
And when it's dead...
你们俩就走
you two will leave,
永远别回来
and never come back.
谁也不能独善其身了
Nobody is safe any more.
阿瑟丽 名字真好听
Araseli. That's a pretty name.
所以来的这个人
So, the man who came here
是来杀管理者小地方的神职人员的
was after the culebra priest that runs this den?
他们先杀了我们的首领
First, they destroy our leaders.
然后又要摧毁我们的信仰
Now they're going after our faith.
他说女神是瘟疫
He said La Diosa was a plague.
女神 会救我的
La Diosa... will save me...
她不会的
No, she won't.
今天晚上 你们的女神就会死
By tonight, your queen will be dead.
那我再问问你
So, I'll ask you again.
教♥徒♥都在哪集♥会♥
Where are the apostles gathering?
他们召集开会了
They called for a meeting.
但我不知道在哪 我发誓
But I don't know where, I swear!
我相信你 除非
I believe you, except...
我刚摸到你的心了
I just found your heart.
没关系 就跟我说
It's OK. Just tell me...
你看到这个人往哪去了没
did you see where this man went?
桑塔尼可的信徒开什么会
What about the meeting with Santanico's apostles?
没关系 阿瑟丽
It's OK, Araseli.
我们稍微失陪一下
Can you give us a minute?
我觉得那是布拉♥萨♥
I think it was Brasa.
迷宫里面那个黑帮头子
The gang leader, from the Labyrinth?
那是我认识的 唯一会这么做的西瓦尔巴
The only Xibalban I know of who could do all this.
没有了王 蛇妖还能有信仰
Without the Lords, all culebras have is their beliefs.
桑塔尼可是信仰的中心
Santanico is at the center of that.
一旦她不在了 蛇妖就会失落
Once she's gone, they'll be lost,
混乱的程度将以指数速度增长
and the chaos will get exponentially worse.
那 我们找到他 打倒他
OK. So, we find him, knock him down,
剩下的就可能随之毁灭
and maybe the rest will come tumbling after.
没错
Exactly.
现在你要做的就是管好自己的脾气
Now, all you have to do is check your rabieta at the door.
- 什么脾气 - 我懂你的
- My raba-what? - Look, I get it.
你觉得做个吸血鬼警♥察♥毁了你的婚姻
You think being a vampire cop ruined your marriage.
或者你怪我们害你当不好一个丈夫
Or maybe you just blame us for being a shitty husband.
不管怎么样 都让你
Either way, you live in
每天晚上在家里酗酒 自怨自艾
that sad apartment getting drunk every night.
好了
OK, now...
每次我说的时候你都想岔开话题
And you try to deflect every time I say it.
但是那个姑娘吓坏了 她需要我们的帮助
But that girl is shellshocked, and she needs our help.
我知道你认为我假装圣人
I know you think I'm holier than thou,
但事实上 温冈萨东躲西♥藏♥ 蛇妖正走向灭亡
but the fact is, Venganza is hiding, culebras are dying,
那些怪物在外面摧毁我们所拥有的
and these monsters are out to destroy everything we are,
所信仰的一切
and everything we believe in.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
但如果你一直这样浑浑噩噩下去 我就自己单干
But if you're gonna be an asshole about it, I'll do it alone.
- 每天晚上 - 什么
- Every other night. - What?
我每天晚上都喝醉
I get drunk every other night.
最后一个问题
One last question...
阿瑟丽 你认识这个地方么
Araseli, you know this place?
集♥会♥处 我从来没去过
The Lodge? I've never been,
但我听说那是给女神的教堂
but I hear it's like a church for La Diosa.
我知道你不太乐意看到我俩
Look, I know you're not exactly thrilled to see us,
但我们是来救你这里的人的
but we're just trying to save your people here, OK?
- 塞斯 我已经 - 好吧 好吧
- Seth, I already... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你不是女王 除了你自己还有你女朋友
You're not the queen, you don't give a shit about anybody
其他人都不在乎
except you and your little girlfriend.
那你为什么在乎这小妞呢
I mean, what is it with that chick, anyway?
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
咱们分开包抄他
Let's split up and surround it.
完蛋了
Fuck me.
起来 三角头
Get up, Trinity.
起来
Get... up.
我觉得丢下她是不对的
It doesn't feel right, leaving her.
她只是想保护你而已
She's just trying to protect you.
虽然我不是蛇妖
Just because I'm not a culebra
那也不意味着我就保护不了自己
doesn't mean that I don't know how to take care of myself.
我当然知道这地方的日子不太好过
Yeah, I'm sure things were tough in the barrio.
我从爱达荷州来 我是个拳手
I'm from Idaho. And I'm a fighter.
我在那鬼地方所向披靡
I went nineteen-and-oh in that pit.
- 那你怎么找到她的 - 是她找的我
- So how'd you find her? - She found me.
基萨从七个来要账的
Kisa saved me from a posse of seven culebras
蛇妖手上救我出来
who came to collect a debt.
费了很大的力气
Took a lot out of her.
之后她需要进食恢复体力 于是
Afterward, she needed to feed to heal, so...
我就让她进食了
I gave myself to her.
所以她相信你
So she trusts you.
所以你要说服她和我们一同作战
That's why you have to convince her to fight with us.
她不正在作战吗
She's fighting now, isn't she?
但这只是开始
Except this is just the beginning.
这是一场战争 我们不知道接下来会怎样
This is war, and we have no idea what's coming next.
我来告诉你接下来会怎样
I can tell you what comes next.
我的老天
Holy shit.
不敢相信竟然是你
I can't believe it's you.
这就是凯特
So this is Kate?
是的 怎么可能 我亲眼看你死了的
Yeah, but how? I watched you die.
我是不朽的
你刚说什么
What the hell did you just say?
快点闪开
好吧 马诺拉 你还是赶快走
OK, Manola. I think you need to get outta here.
为什么 就因为这个白人小妞
What, 'cause of this little Wonderbread bitch?
不是
Nope.
因为我觉得她已经不是凯特了
'Cause I don't think this is Kate anymore.
嘿 我好像知道怎么杀他了
Hey, I think I figured out a way how to kill him, all right?
我刚才打中了他的面具
I hit his mask earlier,
打掉了一小块 应该伤到他了
I smashed a piece off, I think it hurt him.
所以我说去找木桩 然后咱俩猛打他
So I say we go for the noggin', right? We pound on him, until...
- 猛打他 - 听我说完行不
- Pound on him? - Can I finish?
那是你的计划
That's your plan.
我去吸引他 你绕到他身后
I light him up. You sneak around behind him.
然后前后夹击 跟打橙子陶罐似的敲他
We meet in the middle, squash him like a pinata at a quincen...
墨西哥人过圣诞节或生日将玩具
糖果等礼物盛在此种罐内 悬于天花板上
由蒙住眼的儿童用棒击破
- 橙子 - 成人礼
- quincen... - Quinceanera.
对
Yeah.
凯特
Kate?
这是你 但是
So, it's you but...
那不是你 有人占据了你的身体
it's not you, right? There's someone inside you.
我说了让你闪开
I told you to get out of the way.
嘿 听我说 这个姑娘跟这事没关系
Hey, listen, this girl, she's got nothing to do with any of this.
这姑娘自己会说话
This girl can speak for herself.
- 马诺拉 我跟你说离开这了 - 不
- Manola, I told you to get outta here. - No.
让她留下
Let her stay.
如果桑塔尼可觉得能杀掉我的勇士
If Santanico thinks she can kill my warrior,
那我就把她的人变成一堆碎肉
I'll just turn hers into a puddle of flesh.
离开她的身体
Get away from her.
理查德
Richard!
天呐 出什么事了
Oh, Jesus! What happened?
- 你说的对 - 什么
- You were right. - What?
- 她回来了 - 凯特干的
- She's back. - Kate did this?
那不是凯特
It wasn't Kate.
基萨 不要 这是陷阱
Kisa, no! It's a trap!
塞斯说的对 你还没死
Seth was right. You're alive.
你坐在台上的时候看着更高些
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表