剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
I didn't do anything. Yeah, somehow I don't believe that.
我什么都没做 我可不信
That's not my problem.
跟我没关系
This is on you, Gecko.
这都是你的错 杰科
Who knows what kinda... beast you've brought here.
天知道你把什么 怪物引到了这
Oh, shit. What the hell?
哦 该死 怎么了
That is the mark of a clawed butterfly.
那是利爪蝴蝶的标志
Her name is Itzpapalotl.
她的名字是伊茨芭洛特
She's also known as La Llorona, or Itzpa.
也叫拉罗若那或者伊茨芭
At the birth of humanity, she fell in love with a man.
自人类诞生之初 她爱上了一个男人
He lied to her, he cheated on her, he killed their firstborn.
他骗了她 出轨了 还杀了他们的长子
Oh, man. Three for three. Yeah.
无恶不作啊 对
Now she lives to torment the men of the species.
现在她活着就是为了折磨男人
You know how she does that?
你知道她怎么做到的吗
With venom from her claws.
就是用她爪子上的毒液
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, God! What the fuck?!
哦 上帝 你干什么
When the poison enters your system...
当毒液进入你身体的时候
it makes you relive your darkest moments,
它就会让你重温你最阴暗的时刻
the worst things you've ever done. Seizures. Pain.
你做过最糟糕的事 疯癫 痛苦
Until you go mad. Or die.
直到你疯了 或者死了
You know, if La Llorona
你知道吗 如果利爪蝶
is here to rescue Amaru, we're in deep shit.
是来这救阿玛鲁的 我们的情况不容乐观
I doubt we'll survive.
我都怀疑我们能不能活下来
You did once. Didn't you?
你碰到过她 对吧
I fought her. Lost.
我跟她打了一架 输了
Lord Malvado put her in the Twister.
马尔瓦多王把她困在了酒吧里
Well, then,
那么
all we have to do is keep her away from this exorcism.
我们要做的只有放弃这个驱魔仪式了
The friars believed that stretching the body
修道士相信拉长身体
could excise the soul.
可以剥离灵魂
You know, I was told Seth Gecko was a gentleman thief.
你知道吗 我听说塞斯 杰科是个绅士的盗贼
Well, pain is the only language you know, right?
你只用好好感受痛苦就可以了
So that's how you're gonna tell your story.
那就是你说话的唯一方式
Professor?
教授
Here we go.
开始了
To the Mortal, the body,
凡人之躯
to the Hellspawn, the fire...
地狱爪牙之火
So it does hurt, huh?
挺疼的 是吧
Guess you're just gonna have to leave that body, then.
我猜你也该离开这个身体了
You mean like you left her on the side of the road?
就像你把她扔在路边一样
You really think you're the big bad end of the world, don't ya?
你真的觉得你就是毁灭世界的大魔王 是吗
But when I see you making all these moves,
可当我看到你的这些举动
sending demons out to do your dirty work,
派恶魔来为你做下三滥勾当
underneath all this, uh, crazy,
在这些疯狂表面之下
all I see is fear and desperation.
我所见到的全是恐惧和绝望
You think I'm afraid of you?
你以为我会怕你
You had it all in that little Underworld of yours.
你的那个小小地下世界就是你的一切
Slaves, absolute power, all that, right?
奴隶 绝对权力 什么的 是吧
What happened? You lost it.
发生什么事了 你失去了它
Now you're like a washed-up capo,
你现在就像个失势的头目
desperate to do anything to get back on top.
不惜一切代价想要再回顶端
Here's the thing.
老实说吧
I know the one thing that you're actually afraid of.
我知道你真正害怕的是什么
What's that?
是什么
Something you didn't count on.
是你意料之外的
Kate.
凯特
You know she's in there.
你知道她还在
And you know she's stronger than you are.
你知道她比你更强大
And what about you, Seth?
那你呢 塞斯
Do you think that saving a little girl
你觉得救回一个小女孩
will make you better than your brother?
就会让你比你弟弟更好了吗
Makes me better than you... No.
会让我比你更好 不
It allows you to convince yourself
它只会让你说服你自己
you're not the monster that you truly are.
你并不是怪物
It allows you to lie to yourself.
让你可以自欺欺人
You feel all that hate around you?
你感觉到你四周的怨气了吗
That's not me. That's her.
那可不是我散发的 是她
She blames you for everything that happened to her.
她将发生在她身上的所有事都归咎于你
Do you feel it, Seth?
你感觉到了吗 塞斯
Do you feel it? Up!
感觉到了吗 拉
Don't move!
不许动
Solaya?
索莱雅
I wanted to see you again.
我想再见你一面
Jesus Christ. You were one of them the whole time!
我的天 你跟他们是一伙的
We're the future, Peacekeeper.
未来是我们的 和平卫士
But why?
可为什么
Why take the time to seduce me?
为什么要花时间勾引我
Because it's the easiest way to destroy a man.
因为这是摧毁一个男人最简单的办法
I've known so many who think they're pure and noble,
我认识很多认为自己本身纯洁高尚的人
but in their moment of truth
然而 在关键时刻
are weak and afraid.
他们却是软弱又恐惧
Away from him, bestia!
离他远点 怪物
It's okay, soldier. I got you.
没事的 勇士 有我呢
But you've got a whole lot of pain coming your way.
不过很快就会有一大♥波♥的痛苦向你袭来
You can make all this stop, Princess.
你可以让这一切都结束 小公主
Just tell me what you're up to
只要你告诉我你到底想干什么
and it's over.
这一切就会结束
Okay.
好吧
Kill me! Do it!
杀了我 来啊
You're just gonna kill your precious little Kate, too! Do it!
你的小宝贝凯特也会没命的 动手啊
Now you wanna save me?
你现在想救我了
You're weak.
你太软弱了
I hope you burn in hell.
我希望你下地狱
Back off.
退后
The only way you're getting through here is over my dead body.
只要我还活着 就绝不会让你过去
I'm not gonna hurt you anymore.
我不会再伤害你了
It's okay, m'ijo, it's okay.
没事的 孩子 没事的
I'm here,
有我在
and I have a way to stop the pain.
我有结束你痛苦的办法
Oh, you're not gonna do it.
你根本就成不了事
You can't do anything without your brother.
没了你弟弟 你什么事都做不了
You're just a sniveling coward.
你只是个爱哭鼻子的懦夫
You are nothing without him. You'll never be anything...
没了他你什么都不是 你永远成不了大事
Shut your fucking mouth! You don't know a goddamn thing about me.
闭上你的臭嘴 你根本对我一无所知
You fuck with people I care about,
你伤害了我在乎的人
you have no idea what I'm capable of.
你根本就不知道我有什么手段
Then show me what you're capable of. Show me.
那就动手啊 动手啊
Up!
拉
I don't think her body can take anymore, man.
我看她的身体再也承受不了了
God!
天呐
Do you hear what they're doing?
你听见他们在干什么了吗
You think they care about your sister?
你觉得他们在乎你姐姐吗
Get away from me.
你离我远点
You can save her, Scott.
你可以救她的 斯考特
What are you doing?! You're gonna kill her!
你在干什么 你会杀了她的
No! No!
不 不
No! Stop!
不 停下
Seth! Seth, please. Please, stop.
塞斯 塞斯 求你了 求你了 停下
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Look, just give it a moment, give it a moment.
坚持一下 坚持一下
It's really gonna help with the seizures.
这个真的很有用的
Trust me, I know what you're going through.
相信我 我理解你现在的感受
Stop saying that. You don't know.
别再说了 你不知道的
Really?
是吗
Remember I said I lost?
还记得我说过我迷失了吗
Well, she left me with a few souvenirs.
她给我留下的纪念品可不少
Thanks to her, I gotta relive all my crappy moments
都是因为她 我在战争时期所有的悲惨经历
from a long lifetime of war.
全都浮现出来了
Over and over again.
一遍又一遍
You know what this is for? This is medicinal!
你知道这是干什么用的吗 这是药
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表