剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
I lost a lotta great men in those wars.
我在战争中失去了很多勇士
And I said to myself, never again.
于是我就对自己说 绝不会有下次
Then you jokers come along.
然后你们这帮小丑就过来了
We're not safe around you,
我们跟你在一起是不会安全的
Freddie! You can't stay here. You can't!
弗雷迪 你不能留在这里 你不能
I need to protect Billy! You'll get her killed! Get out!
我得保护比利 你会害死她的 你走
Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy.
嗨 嗨 嗨 淡定 淡定
Easy, easy, brother. Easy, easy, easy.
淡定 淡定 兄弟 淡定 淡定 淡定
Here.
给你
Go ahead.
抽一口
I'm not gonna let her do to you what she did to me.
我不能让她再这么对付你了
I can make it go away for good, if you do what I ask.
如果你按我说的做 我能让痛苦完全消失的
Oh, come on. Kate, come on...
醒醒 凯特 醒醒
Oh, Jesus, please. Can you hear me?
天呐 你能听见我说话吗
Come on.
醒醒啊
Yeah, that's it.
这就对了
Why did you do this to me?
你为什么这样对我
What? No, no, no. I didn't mean to hurt you, all right?
什么 不 不 我不是要伤害你
I was just trying to break her. You can't beat her.
我只是想打败她 你打不败她的
She's too powerful.
她太强了
No. No. Fuck that. You fight.
不 去她的 你要反抗
No. This was all a set-up.
不 这都是陷阱
She's playing you. What?
她在耍你们 什么
She got caught on purpose...
她是故意被抓住的
to distract you from what that ghost is doing,
来吸引你们的注意力
to get to what she really wants.
去得到真想得到的东西
Hello? Margaret. Hey, it's me.
喂 玛格丽特 嘿 是我
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine, Ferdinand.
我没事 斐迪南
Is Billy... is Billy all right? Yeah.
比利还好吧 好
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了 出什么事了
No. I'm just checking in.
没事 我就问问
You still at your dad's?
你们还在你♥爸♥那呢
Why, should I not be?
怎么了 不应该吗
No, no, no. Just stay at Rally Falls.
不 就待在拉利弗斯吧
Just stay at Rally Falls.
就待在拉利弗斯吧
I'll call you soon.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
Goodbye, Ferdinand.
再见 斐迪南
...I found the mother and child.
我找到了那对母女
Just stay at Rally Falls.
就待在拉利弗斯吧
Did you just feel that?
你感觉到了没
You mean like the wind dying down?
就是风声突然小了
That was her leaving.
那是她离开的声音
What? Why would she be leaving now?
为什么她要走呢
'Cause she didn't come for Amaru.
因为她不是来救阿玛鲁的
Then who the hell'd she come for?
那她是来搞什么鬼的
Hey, hey. No.
嘿 嘿 不
No, open your eyes. Look at me.
不 睁开眼 看着我
What do you mean, "What she really wants"?
什么交 "她真正想要的东西"
She wants the spirit guides.
她想要的是魂引
Spirit guides?
魂引
No, no. Hey, hey.
不 不 嘿 嘿
Look at me. You gotta fight, all right? I'm sorry.
看着我 你要反抗 对不起
I don't forgive you.
我不原谅你
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You untied her restraints?!
不是吧 你把脚镣都摘了
Spirit guides... spirit guides...
魂引 魂引
That's... that's a resurrection ceremony thing.
那个跟复活仪式有关系
That's a pure of hearts thing...
就是那个纯洁的心
What? Spit it out!
什么东西 快说啊
Well, that's what she was doing in Shady Glen.
就是她原来在沙狄格伦干的事
She's trying to get her old body back.
她想把自己的身体拿回来
She needs a mother and a child to complete the ritual.
她需要一对母子来完成仪式
Open the gate.
打开大门
Let her out... Let her out now.
让她出来 快点
Hello?
喂
Hey. Margaret! Thank God.
嘿 玛格丽特 谢天谢地
You're really starting to scare me, Ferdinand.
你都吓到我了 斐迪南
Listen to me, everything's gonna be okay.
听我说 一切都不会有事的
Just stay in the house. We're on our way.
待在屋里别出来 我们这就过去
On your way?
过来干什么
Is Billy safe? How's she doing?
比利还好么 她怎么样了
I'm checking now.
我这就去看看
Margaret, what's going on?
玛格丽特 怎么样
It's okay. Margaret, what's going on?
没事 玛格丽特 怎么样
Nothing. Margaret?!
没什么 玛格丽特
There's somebody in here. Margaret!
有人进来了 玛格丽特
Let her out now!
快放她出来
Scott, listen to me. We can't do that.
斯考特 听我说 不能放她
Put those down.
把刀放下
That thing has poisoned you.
那东西让你中毒了
No. I was out in the hallway.
我就在外面的走廊里
I heard what you were doing to my sister.
我听到你们是怎么对待我姐姐的
It had to be done.
我必须想办法
Okay, look, you're right.
好吧 你说的对
It got a little outta hand.
我是有点过分了
These things happen with exorcisms.
我们是为了驱魔
Let her go, or I'm gonna do it for you.
放了她 不然我就动手了
Oh, really? Well, if...
是吗 要是
You can always count on family.
还是家人最可靠
It's okay. It's okay, baby.
没关系 没关系 宝贝
No! No!
不 不
Mommy!
妈妈
My baby! Give me back my baby!
我的孩子 把孩子还给我
Let go of me!
放开我
It's okay, sweetie. Don't cry. Mama's coming, too.
没关系 亲爱的 别哭 妈妈也来了
Let 'em go.
放开她们
I'm sorry, Peacekeeper, they can't stay.
对不起 和平卫士 她们得走
Especially not after you betrayed them.
尤其在你背叛她们之后
But I'll stick around for you.
但是我会留下陪你
Freddie! Freddie!
弗雷迪 弗雷迪
Ilhicamina. I thought you'd forgotten about me.
伊利克米纳 我以为你把我忘了呢
This time I'm gonna forget about you for good.
这次我会永远忘记你
I hope you choke on my ashes.
希望你能被我的骨灰呛死
Get up. Come on.
起来 快点
She took my family.
她带走了我的家人
Ohh, then let's tear this bitch to shreds.
那咱们把她大卸八块吧
Jesus.
天哪
You two okay?
你俩没事吧
You did not die in vain.
你不会白死的
What a lovely little girl.
多可爱的小姑娘
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表