剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
谁让你进来的
Who the hell let you in here?
又干♥你♥的老营生了 教授
Back to your old tricks, huh, Professor?
我还没给她注毒液呢
I didn't even fill her up yet!
嘿 巡警
Hey, now, Ranger.
这回动手 千万不要手下留情哈
Treat me like that and we're gonna have to establish a safe word.
谢谢你啊 混♥蛋♥ 这下我再也没法入伙了
Thanks a lot, asshole! Now I'll never be on the team!
干得好啊 冈萨雷斯
Nice goin', Gonzalez.
那小贝蒂可是前途光明呢
That little Betty there had a good future ahead of her...
都让你给毁了
And you just ruined it.
你个狡猾的王八蛋
You slippery bastard.
终于 该让你
I finally... get...
付出代价了
to make you... pay!
你还是小心一点吧 巡警
You might want to watch your step, Ranger.
这里可能就是伊利克米纳的地盘
This should be Ilhicamina's spot.
正好在佩斯和拉格维斯塔河交汇的地方
Right where the Pace and Lago Vista Rivers meet.
看起来这两条河已经干枯很久了
Well, it looks like the rivers stopped meeting here a while ago.
看来你那墨西哥魔法故事该更新了
Guess your magic Mexican story needs an update.
也许他们那有线索
Maybe they got it.
加油站吗 估计不行
Gas and toke? I doubt it.
去加点油也是好的
Might as well resupply.
嘿 伙计 你是来阅读我的作品
Hey man, are you here to peruse my merch,
还是来欣赏我的艺术品的
or feel up my art?
应该说二者都有
Maybe a little of both?
那好吧 那好吧 请问怎么称呼
Right on, right on, Mr., uh...
爱德华多·桑切斯
Eduardo Sanchez, eh?
好 我叫伯特
Yeah. Well, my name is Burt,
我说你们的 售货员
and I will be your... dispenser today.
有看上眼的东西吗
What tickles your fancy?
我们这有龙舌兰日出
We got Tequila Sunrise...
一种石榴色的墨西哥鸡尾酒
不要吗 蒲公英爪子(鸡尾酒)呢
Nope! Dandelion Paw.
实际上 我在找一种特别的东西
Actually, I'm looking for a very particular strain.
你这有没有
Do you have, uh...
伊利克米纳
Ilhicamina?
七十年代的时候好像有过
I might've caught that once in the '70s.
那个年代 我们是都可以
In those days, we didn't think twice
放心不戴套上♥床♥的
about goin' bareback, you know?
实际上已经存在几百年了
Actually, it's been around for centuries.
快点 就买♥♥一点
OK, just buy an eighth
然后赶紧走人 理查德 快点
and let's get outta here, Richard. Come on.
抱歉 你们要的货我没有 但是
I'm sorry I don't stock your ganja, but, um...
后面有些免费试用品
Free samples. In the back.
嗯 我们喜欢免费试用
Hmm... We love free samples.
是吗
We do?
好吧
Yeah.
你们怎么知道我这条路子的
So where did you hear about this El Camino, anyway?
伊利克米纳 我从小就知道
Ilhicamina. Like I said, goes way back.
很可惜你这边没有
Too bad you don't have the hook-up.
就算我有 你们肯定也不会喜欢的
Even if I did, I bet you people wouldn't appreciate it.
最优秀的东西从来没被真正欣赏过 但是 你说错了
The true greats are never really appreciated, but, you're wrong.
除非在人非常需要的情况下
Now is when people need them the most.
听我说
Look...
你戴的首饰倒是不错 伯特
Now that is some nice jewelry you got there, Burt.
那玩意看着肯定不是鸡爪子
Sure as shit don't look like no chicken foot though.
不像 更像是猎人戴的战利品
No, more like a, uh, trophy a hunter might wear.
是一个阿兹特克人的手
The hand of a chaneque.
这人长着小老头一样皱巴巴的脸
Little toddler-sized bastards
身体却像婴儿大小
with wrinkly-ass old-man faces.
像小鬼一样
Freaky-deaky.
杀这玩意很费劲
And hard as fuck to kill.
到了你该重操旧业的时候了
Time for you to take your old job back.
你都对这些孩子干了什么恶心事
What kinda sick shit are you doing to these kids?
我已经脱胎换骨了 明白吗 巡警
I'm a transformed man, OK, Ranger?
你就是条恶心的蛇而已 换的是毒液
No, you're just a snake. Same slime. New venom.
嘿 我已经不杀人了 我只是转化他们
Hey, I don't take lives anymore, all right? I transform them.
这话你跟那边的"宵夜"去说吧
Tell that to your late-night snack.
他只是食物链的一部分 在所难免
Well, that's just part of the food chain. Can't help that.
现在告诉我 我的学生到底怎么了
Now tell me what the hell happened to my student.
他出现在我公♥寓♥ 脖子伤得很厉害
He showed up at my apartment, missing half his neck.
求我救他
Begging for help.
你们最后一次见赫克托是什么时候
When was the last time anybody here saw Hector?
得是一周多以前了
Had to be over a week ago.
克洛伊今晚也没来
Chloe hasn't shown up tonight, either,
她从来不会错过聚会的
and she never misses a party.
带我去看看他
Take me to him.
啊 赫克托
Ah! Hector.
我本来想半夜的时候
I was gonna sneak him into a morgue
把他偷偷带进太平间
in the middle of the night,
然后自己验尸的
do my own investigation.
他用木桩扎了自己 但并没有被献祭
He staked himself and he didn't immolate.
而且他脖子上有这个标记
And he's got a marking on the back of his neck.
跟你那脑袋后面的一样 这什么意思
Same as your meat-head inside. What does it mean?
他是家人
He's family.
家人啊 挺好
Family. Nice.
来 帮我一下 如果我们知道
Here, help me out. If we find out
到底谁把赫克托弄成这样
who or what did this to Hector,
也许还能把克洛伊救回来
maybe we could still save Chloe.
你本来打算在那条巷子里
You were gonna do something
对我做一些可怕的事情 对不对
awful to me in that alley, weren't you?
宝贝 我已经不是第一次这么做了
Sweetpea, this ain't my first rodeo.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
安静点 不用害怕
Hush now. No need to be afraid.
我会让你重回这个世界的
We're gonna get you right with the world again.
你等着看
You'll see.
这样的伤口一定是由
These wounds had to have been made
特殊的工具和手法造成的
with proper tools and precision.
切口在下颌区域
The incision is in the submandibular region,
这里比二腹肌更复杂
superior to the digastric muscle.
我的天呐
Oh, Sweet Jesus.
怎么了
What?
他的毒腺被摘除了
His venom glands were removed.
为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
因为那是能量之源
'Cause that's the juice, man.
也是我们繁衍再生的方式
That's how we reproduce. That's how we regenerate.
但是他的毒牙还在
But he's still got fangs.
阉掉的狗还是有老二的
Yeah, and a neutered dog still has a pecker.
但不代表它还有用
That doesn't mean it's useful.
只要没了睾丸 就生不了小狗
Take away the nuts, no pups.
被取掉了毒腺 就不再是蛇妖
Take away the venom glands, no culebras.
所以他才没有被献祭
That's why he didn't immolate.
以前见过这样的情况吗
Ever seen anything like this?
曾经有过 很久以前了
History has. Long time ago,
蛇妖曾经被一种邪恶的
culebras were terrorized
来自地狱的物种所威胁
by a demonic race from... hell.
从西瓦尔巴来
From Xibalba.
你怎么知道西瓦尔巴的
How do you know about Xibalba?
这个是从一个不知名的边境小镇中的
This was found in an abandoned mine shaft
一个矿井里找到的
in an unknown border town...
上面描绘了西瓦尔巴的阶层情况
It depicts the hierarchy of Xibalba.
从最高级开始
Starting at the top...
是邪恶的皇室
you have the demonic royalty...
然后往下 就是忠诚但残暴成性的
And then, as we move down, you've got the dutiful
中产阶层 然后下面
yet sadistic middle class. And, underneath it...
就是最底层的草芥 咱们这种
the very lowest of the low... our kind.
抱歉 是我这种
Sorry, my kind.
在地狱了 蛇妖就是奴隶
Culebras were nothing but slaves in the Underworld.
他们的存在就是服务高等级的西瓦尔巴生物
They were just meant to serve the higher beings of Xibalba.
那些不服从的就会被阉♥割♥
And those that disobeyed were castrated.
跟纳粹对待犹太人的方法没两样
Not unlike the Nazis did sterilizing the Jews.
或者和种植园主对待
Or like a plantation owner would do
轻慢的奴隶一样
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表