剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
Something like that might work with Mr. Gecko,
尤其是他有自愈能力
especially with his culebra healing ability, you know?
要是不行
And if it doesn't...
我们就杀了他
we kill him.
阿玛鲁控制了你
Amaru's taken control of you!
你必须把你的阴暗面赶出去
You have to pull yourself away.
我们要阻止她
And we all have to stop her.
理查德 你明白的
Richard. Richard, you know this.
理查德
Richard!
放我出去 混♥蛋♥
Let me outta here, asshole!
放我出去
Let me outta here!
- 你在做什么 - 里奇
- What are you doing? - Richie!
还没有人能用汽车把我劈成两半
Nobody tries to cut me in half with a car
再活着谈论这件事
and lives to talk about it!
你给我过来 把门打开
All right? Now you come here and open this door.
我他妈的杀了你
...fuckin' kill you!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你应该把杀了
You're supposed to send them to a better place.
我想到了另外一个办法
I thought of another way.
我还能去西瓦尔巴
I can still get to Xibalba,
但我要带上我的哥哥
but I need to bring my brother with me.
只有这样我才会去
It's the only way I'll go.
相信我
Trust me,
塞斯是关键人物
Seth is the key.
你会喜欢我的计划的
I think you'll like what I have planned.
不行 没有你想的份 你只能照我说的做
No! You don't get to think, you do as I say!
我让你把他们都杀了 就从这个女孩开始
And what I say is you kill them all, and start with the girl.
她和她所谓的王
She and her so-called lord
所犯下的背叛最是深重
committed the biggest betrayal of them all.
我走这边 看能不能追上她
I'm gonna go down that way, see if I can catch up with her.
你绕到西边去
You circle around to the west side.
好主意
Good idea.
松脂
你搞什么鬼
Ahh! What the fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你这是搞什么
The fuck is this?
西瓦尔巴 你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我知道你被控制了
Xibalban sumbitch! I know that's not you in there!
被西瓦尔巴控制的蠢货
Piece of crap Xibalban beetlehead.
你玩儿完了
Game over.
干得好 塞斯
All right, Seth. My man.
你太过分了 理查德
You're going off the rails, Richard.
我要把你带回去
I'm gonna bring you back.
我不会让你杀了他们 绝对不可能
I'm not gonna let you kill them. It's not gonna happen.
不是我杀 塞斯
I'm not gonna kill them, Seth.
是你来
You are.
理查德 别这样
Richard, come on, man.
你们两个合作总是更强 是吗
Two Geckos are better than one, no?
确实如此
Yes, that is true.
理查德 快清醒过来
Richard, come on, man.
她在耍你
She's fucking with you.
阿玛鲁告诉了我这个世界的真谛 还有
Amaru told me the truth about this world. And the next.
有一个地方能容下我们 塞斯
There is a place for people like us, Seth.
我亲眼见过
I've seen it.
让我展现给你看
Let me show you.
我见过 塞斯
I saw it, Seth.
西瓦尔巴是一个能让我们过得更好的地方
Xibalba is a place where we can shine.
我们可以在那称王
Where we can finally live like kings.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
你可以在那里长命百岁
It's a place where you can live a long life
在沙滩上安度晚年
and die on a beach.
你疯了
You're not making any sense.
理查德 理查德 看着我
Richard. Richard, look at me.
西瓦尔巴不是月国
Xibalba is not El Rey.
那是地狱 你忘了吗
It's hell. You remember that?
你说过我们干的那些事会让我们下地狱
You said hell was coming for us for the things that we've done.
万一我们做过的那些事本是注定的呢
What if the things that we've done were for a reason?
理查德 我们得小心点 好吗
Richard, we have to be careful here, all right?
阿玛鲁给了我一个去西瓦尔巴的机会
Amaru gave me a one-way ticket to Xibalba,
我不会丢下你一个人去的
but I am not going without you.
我们哪也不去
We are not going anywhere.
她在为我们打开大门
She is opening up the gates for us...
你♥他♥妈♥能好好听我说话吗
Would you fucking listen to me!
兄弟
Buddy...
我们犯过同样的错误
we've been down this road before.
记得吗
Yeah?
加油 兄弟 你能摆脱她的控制
Come on, buddy. You can come back from this.
这不是你
This isn't you.
这不是你
This is not you.
我们彼此守护对方
We have each other's back.
那才是我们应该做的
That's what we do.
我守护你 你守护我
I look out for you, you look out for me.
这不是你
This is not you.
不是我
It's not me.
是我们
It's us.
你还记得波普死的时候么
Do you remember when Pop died?
就是你烧了他的那天
Yeah, the day you lit him on fire.
不 是我们一起埋葬他的那天
No! The day that we buried him, OK?
我们都第一次穿上黑西装的那天
We got our first black suits that day.
你还记得所有人都对我们说什么了吗
Do you remember what everybody said to us?
不 理查德
No, Richard.
他们说他去了一个更好的地方
They said that he was going to a better place.
你想过为什么他们那么说吗
Now why do you think it is that they say that?
那只是个童话 好吗
It's a fucking fairytale! All right?
那是人们自己想出来安慰自己的
It's bullshit people tell themselves
那样他们才能在晚上安然入眠
so they can sleep at night.
不 他们这么说是因为这是真的
No. They say it because it's true.
死亡并不是终点 那只是个开始
Death is not the end, just the beginning.
把他们一个一个的都杀掉 我们就能去了
Kill them all one by one, and we're in.
你愿意吗 哥哥
Do your part, brother.
不 我们不是杀人狂
No. We are not killers.
我们只是为了生存才杀戮
We pull down scores, and that is it.
快动手
Do it!
快点
Do it! Do it!
- 杀了她 - 快动手
- ...kill her! - Do it!
动手的话 你哥哥就死定了
Do it... and your brother's six feet under.
开枪的话她就死定了
Take the shot and she dies.
- 里奇被控制了 - 别听他的 塞斯
- Richie's possessed. - Don't listen to him, Seth.
伯特说他需要被净化
Burt says he needs to be purified.
你如果想要他回来 就烧掉他
Gotta set him on fire if you wanna get him back.
那不是我们的计划 斯坦
That's gonna ruin the plan, Stan.
不 弗雷迪说的对 他已经不是你弟弟了
No, listen to Freddie! Your brother's gone!
你怎么能这样做
How could you do this?
这所有的一切 都是为了你 塞斯
This was all for you, Seth. All of it.
靠 你这混♥蛋♥
Ah, fuck, you fucking prick!
我是你亲弟弟 我救过你的命
I'm your blood! I saved your life!
阿玛鲁万岁
All hail Amaru.
理查德 理查德 理查德 理查德
Richard... Richard... Richard... Richard...
阿玛鲁万岁
All hail Amaru!
快行动
Get it done.
对不起
Sorry, man.
杀了她 现在就杀了她
Kill her. Kill her now.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 我不会跟你打的
Freddie. Freddie, I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会跟你打的
I'm not gonna fight you.
我不会再让着你了 塞斯
You let me down for the last time, Seth.
弗雷迪 弗雷迪 别这样
Freddie. Freddie, por favor.
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop.
来和你弟弟告别吧
Come and say goodbye to your brother!
弗雷迪
Freddie...
末日已经来临
hell is coming.
但那并不能改变你的本心
OK? But it doesn't have to change who you are.
有黑暗就有光明
There's dark and there's light.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表