剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
You can rest when you're dead.
你的意思是让我变成亡灵吗
Don't you mean undead?
我有手♥机♥ 你知道的
I have a phone, you know.
我的老板很生气 她要找你谈谈
My boss is upset. She wants to call a meeting.
有关杰科兄弟的
Con los Geckos.
他们又干什么了
What did they do now?
哟 有情况了
Yo, yo. We got a situation.
温冈萨王 很荣幸能与您见面
Lord Venganza, it is my honor to have an audience with you.
你不是第一个 阿朗佐
You're not the first, Alonzo.
我已经听到了不少抱怨了
I've been getting a lot of complaints.
别这样
Come on.
请坐
Sit down.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么能弄出这种事
How the fuck could you let this happen?
这是你挑起的问题 再说 他也是个小头目
You made this happen. 'Sides, he's a mid-boss.
他现在有了跟我们讲价的资本了
He's got the juice to call this kinda meeting.
什么 就因为我们小小地收拾了他一下
What, 'cause we roughed him up a little bit?
看着真小气
Seems like a bitch move.
完全不能接受
It is totally and absolutely unacceptable.
完全不能接受
It is totally and absolutely unacceptable.
如果有人能付出代价
If someone can't pay...
我们坐下来 好好谈谈
... We sit down, we discuss it
像个文明人那样
Like civilized men...
不行吗
... And women, no?
复仇
... Do venganza,
你得给他们上一课
You need to teach them a lesson.
这是王应该做的
All the lords do.
别管这个混♥蛋♥了好吗 他就是欠债不还
Forget this asshole, all right? He's just a deadbeat
他讨厌我 就因为我不是
who hates me because I'm not a friggin'...
其他王告诉我别管你
The lords told me to give you nothing.
我在为你冒险 为了你们两个
I went out on a limb for you. Both of you.
温冈萨王 他迟交贡品
Lord venganza, he was late.
我们可以把账本给你看
We can show you the books.
可能我们的做法不太合适
Maybe people don't like the way we operate,
但是事情解决了
but we do get it done.
夫人
Ma'am.
阿朗佐先生 相信我 我会处理这些人的
Ser Alonzo, trust that I will deal with these men.
但是我想我们应该都同意
But I think we can all agree...
你已经过时了
that you were past due.
你说得对
You are correct.
请允许我
Allow me to...
加倍奉还
...pay you in full.
枪
Gun!
妈的怎么回事
The fuck?
这可不是蛇妖的正常死法
That... is not how vipers die.
他不再是蛇妖了
He's not a Culebra anymore.
它更厉害
He's worse.
厉害得多
Much worse.
等等 比蛇还厉害
Wait a second, worse than a snake?
我没明白 我以为这就够厉害的了
I don't understand. I thought we'd seen it all.
别那么说自己不懂的东西 杰科先生
Don't talk about things you don't understand, Mr. Gecko.
好吧 我不懂 因为
You're right. I don't understand, because
这个阿朗佐昨晚向我们亮出了毒牙
Alonzo here flashed his fangs at us last night.
现在你告诉我他不是你们的人
Now you're telling me he's not one of you?
他被改造了
He's been transformed.
改造成什么了
Into what?
别开枪
不是这些人的错
到外面去 等我指示
从没见过他们那么害怕
Never seen one of them that scared.
这太突然了 他们只是被吓着了
They're just caught off guard.
不 我没在说他们
No, I'm not talking about them.
对 埃米利奥
是头骨魔 我不知道是怎么回事 但是那确实是他
不 你没理解我的意思
我们得让所有王聚在一起
马上
对 我处理完这边的事就去 我去找你
西米娜 他变成什么了
Ximena. Transformed into what?
这个人 被头骨魔取代了
This man... was taken by Calavera.
- 什么 - 头骨魔
- What? - The skull keeper.
一种恶魔 被那些需要他特殊天分的人召唤来
A demon. Summoned by those who require his unique gifts.
在古代
In ancient times,
他效忠于伟大的军队 帮他们攻城略地
he served the great armies by infiltrating enemy lands.
他扮作工匠 游历各个村庄
He traveled from one village to the next, posing as an artisan.
他会从内部摧毁敌人
He destroys tribes from within.
他不会杀死受害者
He doesn't kill his victims.
而是用他们的头骨做法
He feasts on their skulls...
运用他们的力量
On their power.
什么力量
What power?
一旦他拥有了你的头骨
Once he has your skull,
他就能控制你的思想
he owns your mind.
所以这个家伙就像是个傀儡
So this guy's like a puppet.
- 不止他一个人 - 什么
- But he's not the only one. - Huh?
这些是木桩子弹
These are stake guns.
没人用它们 它们是种植出来的
No one brought them. They were planted.
- 他想要干什么 - 哇
- What does he want? - Whoa!
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 - 别激动 老大
- Hey, hey, hey. - It's all right, boss.
我检查过周围了 我们都没有嫌疑
I checked the perimeter. We're all clear.
我们每个人都冷静一点 好吗
Just... let's everybody just calm down, OK?
他也可能是他们中之一
He could be one of them.
那就开枪打他
Then shoot him.
- 什么 - 向他的头开枪
- What? - Shoot him in the head.
蛇妖只怕木桩做的子弹
Culebras can handle bullets, as long as they're not stakes,
但是那个骷髅头的小傀儡们就不一样了
but skull boy's little puppets?
朝他们的脑袋开枪 用这个方法辨别
Shoot 'em in the head and it's like scanners.
不 不 不 这是不可能的
No, no, no, no. There's no way, OK?
这个混♥蛋♥是绝不可能
There's absolutely no way
混到我们中间来的
this bastard got into our operation.
嘿
Hey.
你不能待在这里
You ain't authorized to be here.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
站起来 我说 站起来
Stand up! I said, stand up!
给我带些朋友过来
Bring me some friends.
我会给你带些朋友过来的
I will bring you some friends.
兄弟
Amigos.
跟我过来一趟
Help me check something out.
阿朗佐说游戏规则可能会有变化
Alonzo said the game was gonna change.
他指的不可能是这个
This couldn't have been what he meant.
当然可能 杀掉王 改变规则
Sure, it could. Kill a lord, change the rules.
不然他为什么会要求坐下来谈谈
Why do you think he called a sit-down?
他什么都没要求
He didn't call anything.
那个头骨魔控制着他的身体 完全的控制
The skull keeper controls his subjects. Completely.
他才是我们要找的
He is the one we're after.
西米娜
Ximena,
各位王正聚到一起 你还有平守卫者跟我走
the lords are gathering. You and the peacekeeper are with me.
杰科兄弟 找到头骨魔然后灭了他
Geckos. Find Calavera and destroy him.
算了 谢谢
Uh... No, thank you.
我们跟蛇妖打够了 好吗
We're done with the whole snake dance, all right?
头骨魔不是蛇妖 他来自西瓦尔巴
The skull keeper is not a Culebra. He is from Xibalba.
那是地狱 塞斯 他真的是地狱使者
That's hell, Seth. It's literally from hell.
太好了 那他一定能找到回家的路了
Oh, good. Then I'm sure he can find his way back.
走吧 理查德 这是他们的问题
Come on, Richard. This is their problem.
他们的问题
Their problem?
是的
Yeah.
你那亲爱的主人给我们了个工作 记得吗
Your precious lord over there gave us a job, remember?
我是个征收者 不是个捉鬼人
I am a collector, not a... Ghostbuster.
杰科 他打入了你们内部
Mr. Gecko, he penetrated your organization.
还带走了你的一个手下
He took one of your people.
你不是我的人
You are not my people.
不久之前
Not long ago...
杰科兄弟犯下了
Los hermanos Gecko committed terrible...
非常恶劣的罪行
terrible sins.
你们跑到了南方边境
You ran south of the border,
寻找救赎
searching for redemption.
你到底找到了什么
What exactly did you find?
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表