剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
But I will...
你的眼睛帮你见证的
through your eyes.
你的炸♥药♥对我没用
Your explosives don't work on me.
这个不是一般的炸♥药♥
This one's special.
别吃惊
Don't be alarmed.
这只是人类的肉体
It's only human flesh.
脆弱无比
And flesh is weak.
你妄想与神一争高下
You picked a fight with the gods!
你的手下都太没用了
You choose the most worthless foot soldiers you could find!
他们除了内斗什么都不会
You can't even take two steps without betraying the other!
告诉我
Tell me...
你真的有好好想过怎么打败我吗
...did you even have a plan for defeating me?
这就对了
That's right, run!
用尽全力逃跑吧
Run as far as you can!
我才不跑
I'm not running.
靠
Fuck.
嘿 邪教头子
Hey, Eyes Wide Shut.
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
天
Jesus.
差不多了
Not quite, but close.
嘿 帮我把这些东西解开一下
Hey. Get these things off me!
对不住了 巡警 我要单飞了
Sorry, Ranger, I'm flying solo.
什么 我们说好了的
What? We had a plan.
计划个屁 我就是计划
The plan is for shit. I'm the plan.
妈的
Damn.
斯考特
Scott!
凯特 我知道你还有点意识
Kate. I know you're in there.
快出来救你弟弟
Come out and save your brother.
凯特 出来吧 清醒过来
Kate, come out! Come back!
斯考特
Scott?
- 玛格丽特 - 不
- Margaret! - No!
靠
Fuck.
俯首称臣吧
Bow your heads.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表