剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
告诉他们血的事情
Tell 'em. Tell 'em about her blood.
告诉他们为什么她能占据那女孩的身体
Tell 'em why she's out there struttin' around
四处昂首阔步
in that little girl's body.
当蛇妖的王们来到这里
When the culebra Lords came to our realm,
阿玛鲁也随之而来
Amaru followed them here.
他们自称为王 让她非常愤怒
She was incensed that they would call themselves Lords.
于是他们就设计把她骗进陷阱杀死
So they tricked her. Lured her into a trap and killed her.
所以她刚占据了她的身体
Which is why she pulled a Corleone,
就拉了个教父式的人把所有王都弄死了
had all the Lords whacked as soon as she got her. All right.
这还不够
That's not all, man.
他们吃了她的肉
They feasted on her flesh,
但是把血留了下来 因为血的能量很强
but they saved her blood because it was so powerful.
然后交给奥卡托王妥善保管
Gave it to Lord Oculto for safekeeping.
他把血倒进了血井里 现在进入到了凯特体内
He put it in the bloodwell, and now she's inside Kate.
- 她想怎样呢 - 不用 管她想怎样
- What does she want? - What? No. Fuck that.
我们怎么把凯特救回来
How do we get her back?
怎么把她从凯特体内赶走
How do we get it out of her?
做不到 凯特已经死了
You don't. Kate's gone.
他打电♥话♥来干什么
What does he want?
巡警
Ranger...
什么叫你又找到了一个
What do you mean you found another one?
又一个从地狱来的魔鬼
Another demon from hell.
在阿瓜费里亚农场 休斯敦郊外
Agua Fria Ranch. Outside Houston.
尽快赶到这里来
Just get here as fast as you can...
老天呐
Jesus!
救命啊
Help!
和平卫士
Peacekeeper!
你的职责就是让这些混♥蛋♥守秩序
It's your job to keep these sons of bitches in line.
那就是你的工作
That's some job you got.
总要有人来做 对不对
Someone's gotta do it, right?
是这样吗
Do they?
我脸上围着块破布是不太礼貌
I'm being rude with this rag on my face.
错信了蛇妖 总要有长进才对
Trusted the wrong snake, once. Should've known better.
有个混♥蛋♥在我的脸上咬了一口
Son of a bitch went on and bit me right in the face.
所以你才折磨蛇妖吗
Is that why you torture culebras?
你管那叫折磨 我叫它救赎
What you call torture, I call salvation.
不然我们为什么要取走他们的毒液呢
Why do you think we take away their venom?
那是他们的力量之源
That's their power.
世界需要像我们这样无畏的勇士
World's gonna need a few brave souls like us
来让自然秩序重获平衡
to help to restore the natural order of things.
让这些畜生守规矩
Keep these animals in line,
而不是放任它们四处撒野
instead of lettin' 'em run wild.
来吧 你拿着它
Go on, now. Take it.
向我证明你愿意让这些蛇守规矩
Prove to me you're willing to keep these snakes in line.
从这边的教授开始
Starting with the professor here.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakey wakey.
巡警
Ranger?
巡警
Ranger.
我可算把你盼来了
Why, aren't you a sight for sore eyes.
你活该自找
You deserve this...
我要让你清醒地承受这一切
and I want you conscious for every little bit of it.
有什么遗言吗 你个滑头的混♥蛋♥
Any last words, you slippery bastard?
抓住他们
Get them!
就算赤手空拳 我也能杀了你
I'll kill you with my bare hands if I have to.
这个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
冈萨雷斯 接住了
Gonzalez! Think fast!
感谢你没有
Thanks for not, uh, you know,
用那把小刀子把我变成个女中音
makin' me a mezzo-soprano with your little knife back there.
十分感谢
Appreciate it.
我只是想守护和平而已
Just tryin' to keep the peace.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, man.
让开点
Step aside.
好像在我亲完之后 你脸还恢复得不错
I see your face healed nicely after my little kiss.
有时候 达到目的的方式只有一种
Sometimes, there's only one way to skin a cat.
和平卫士 我听说了你很多故事 干得好
Peacekeeper. I've heard a lot about you. Good stuff.
你这家伙跑哪鬼混去了
What the hell are you supposed to be?
我得了一个文化研究的博士学位
Well, I got a PhD in Cultural Studies,
不过我的朋友都叫我性♥爱♥机器
but my friends call me Sex Machine.
没错
Right.
先生们
Gentlemen.
- 教授 - 教授
- Professor. - Professor.
伯特
Burt.
伯特
Burt.
- 嘿 伯特 - 怎么了
- Hey, Burt... - What?
我已经救了你一命了
I already saved your ass once.
别激动 兄弟
Take it easy, man.
你说他是个奴隶主 那奴隶在哪里
You said he was the slave master. Where are the slaves?
该死
Shit.
他们刚才还在这呢
They were all in here.
已经都被她带走了
She's already taken them.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
阿玛鲁 如果是她抓的这些奴隶
Amaru! If she made these slaves,
那她是想要 把它打开
then she's gonna... try to open it.
打开什么
Open what?
门 通往西瓦尔巴的门
The door. To Xibalba. Fuck.
你们想知道她要干什么
And you wanted to know what she's gonna do?
她要打开那扇门
She's gonna open that door
让魑魅魍魉鱼贯而出
and let it all just pour through.
老天爷 那就真成人间地狱了
Holy fuck, it's gonna be hell on earth, bitches.
人间地狱啊
Hell on earth.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表