剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表
to an uppity slave.
不过 这个西瓦尔巴本身
But this guy, this Xibalban in particular,
他从地狱而来
he came from hell and took
以过去农场工人的身份出现
the form of a ranch hand back in the day.
他只是在尽自己的职责 按照自己的标准做事
He's just doing his job, doing what he thinks he has to do.
做已经延续数千年的事情
Doing what he's done for thousands of years.
强制镇♥压♥ 维护统治
Enforcing. Maintaining the dominance.
把我们打回他认为我们所属于的地方
And puttin' us back in the place where he thinks we belong.
我们一直所处的地方 底层
All the way down here. At the bottom.
我们对他们来说就像牲畜一样
We're nothin' more than cattle to these things.
不要杀我
Don't... kill... me.
我怎么会要杀你呢
Now why would I go and do somethin' like that?
好姑娘 现形吧
'Atta girl. Let her go.
这些怪物是不会收手的 对不对
These things are not gonna to stop, all right?
所以我们需要用你特别的能力
So we need you to use your particular set of skills
帮我们把他们抓起来 送回去
to help us round 'em up, send 'em back.
你们要解决这事吗
Are you wrappin' this up?
天呐 那要做的事情可太多了 你知道吗
Man, that was a... that was a lot of exposition, you know?
好了 我懒得问你了
OK, you know what? I'm done askin'.
你要嘛跟我们走 要嘛我给你在脸上来一枪
You come with us, or I put a hole in your face.
好吧 好吧 能让我再抽一口烟吗
Fine, fine, fine, OK, but can I take another hit?
- 行吧 - 好的
- Yeah. - OK...
他妈的两个菜鸟
You fuckin' amateurs.
你们两个离开我的店 永远别回来 听懂没
...guys out of my shop. And never come back. ¿Comprende?
听懂了 听懂了
Yes, we comprende, we comprende.
嘿 稍等一下
Hey, wait a second.
要是你不打算帮我们
Look, if you're not gonna help us,
至少告诉我们该怎么对付它们吧
at least tell us how to fight these things.
这就像 嗯
That would be like, uh,
吉米·佩吉教傻子怎么用尤克里里
Jimmy Page telling some schmuck with a ukulele
吉米·佩吉 英国著名摇滚吉他手
弹"天堂的阶梯"一样 那是不可能的
how to play "Stairway to Heaven." It ain't gonna happen.
天堂的阶梯 世界摇滚史上巅峰之作 也是吉米·佩吉的代表作
- 哦 我的眼镜 - 太慢了 蠢货
- Ow, my fuckin' eye! - Too slow, shithead.
去他的 走吧 理查德
Fuck this. Come on, Richard.
要不她告诉我们你死了
No wonder she told us he was dead.
谁说我死了
Who said I was dead?
温冈萨的副手 也是个难缠的人
Venganza's number two. Also a piece of work.
西米娜
Ximena.
等等 你认识她
Wait, you know her?
他认识
He knows her.
小子们 你们赢不了这场仗
Boys, you cannot win this war,
如果你们没搞清到底谁才是
you can't even start it, unless you know
真正的的敌人 战争都不算开始
who the real monsters are.
所以你说就是这个了
So you sayin' this is one?
说不好 可能是 也可能不是
I don't know. Yes, no, maybe. It could be.
我只知道 得出去找这家伙
All I know is that we gotta get out there and find him.
我是说 你能不能
I mean, can't you...
发个全境通缉之类的 履行一下责任
put an A.P.B. Out or something? Do your job?
怎么 有问题吗
What, you got a problem?
说真的 是有问题
As a matter of fact, I do.
怎么了
What?
我从来不听杀人犯的调遣
I don't take orders from a killer.
天呐 又来了 让我歇歇不行吗
Oh, God, really? Give me a break.
行吧 随你怎么指手画脚
Fine. Judge me all you want.
我要去孩子们那了
I need to get to my kids.
那些不是你的孩子
Those aren't your kids!
那些都是人类 被你在淫窟里变成了吸血鬼
Those are human beings you turned into bloodsuckers in a sex den.
不能你在他们身上打了印记 他们就是你的了
Just because you put a stamp on 'em doesn't make 'em yours!
他们不属于我 我也不属于他们
They don't belong to me. And I don't belong to them.
那个印记代表家人
That stamp means family!
行了 住嘴
Stop. Stop!
那个纹身
The tattoo.
怎么了
Yeah?
要是那玩意看到了赫克托和克洛伊的纹身
If that thing saw it on Hector and Chloe...
他可能就知道怎么抓住剩下的人了
He would know how to get to the rest of them.
我得回家去
I gotta get home.
你走错门了吧 牛仔
Think you got the wrong house, Tex.
我还真是找对了地方
I'd say I found exactly the right house.
等等 该死的
Wait, goddammit!
坦纳
Tanner!
坦纳
Tanner!
你好啊
Howdy.
你想什么时候告诉我们
When were you gonna tell us?
告诉你们什么
Tell you what?
你满嘴都是谎话
That you're full of shit.
你是个骗子
And that you're a liar.
我不是骗子
I am not a liar.
你跟我们说他死了
You told us he was dead.
西米娜
Ximena.
他对我来说已经死了
He's dead to me.
哦 宝贝
Oh, baby.
你要这么对我吗
You gonna do me like that?
都过去两百年了
Well, it has been two centuries.
我想伤口还是鲜血淋漓呢
I guess that wound is still fresh.
等等 等一下 你们俩
Wait, wait a second. You two are...?
他们没告诉你吗
Oh, he didn't tell you?
你们会发现他遗忘了很多东西
You'll find he forgets a lot of things.
他抽烟把脑子都抽坏了 如果他还算有脑子的话
All that smoking fried his brain, if you can even call it that.
是嘛 他跟我们说了那女王的事
Oh, yeah? He told us that queen,
你告诉我们的
you know, the one you told us
也同样全是谎话
was also probably a bunch of bullshit,
她就是一个占据了凯特身体的疯女人
she's probably the same crazy bitch who took Kate.
她叫什么来着
What was her name again?
阿玛鲁
Amaru.
你和你老板要坦白交代 就现在
You and your boss are gonna come clean, right now.
我们要见温冈萨
We want a meeting with Venganza.
- 我不知道她人在哪里 - 你说什么
- I don't know where she is. - I'm sorry, what?
我已经找了两家调查公♥司♥ 去查找我老板的下落了
I've got two K-and-R companies trying to find her, my own boss.
嘿 你真不知道她跑哪去了吗
Hey, you really have no idea where she split to?
她被吓跑了
She's running scared.
好吧 你上哪去了
All right, where the hell did you go?
我知道你肯定就在附近什么地方
I know you gotta be around here somewhere.
好吧 你需要什么 你需要空间
OK, what do you need? You need space...
他把我们整的很惨
你需要私密空间
You need privacy...
他的毒腺被摘除了
His venom glands were removed.
你肯定是在荒无人烟的地方
You need to be in the middle of nowhere.
对他们来说我们和牲畜一样
We're nothin' more than cattle to these things.
对付牲畜的趁手工具
Proper tools for the cattle...
阿瓜费里亚
Agua fria...
阿瓜费里亚
Agua fria.
克洛伊
Chloe.
看来我已经不能自称是魔窟的主人了
Looks like I done wrangled me a den master.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
四处播撒肮脏的种子
spreading that filthy seed of yours all around.
我要多花点时间料理你 小子
I'm gonna take my time with you, boy.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好了好了 小姑娘
There, there, little lady.
你还有些爱可以给的
You still got a little more love left to give.
不
No.
而这一个
This one on the other hand...
他该去按照女王的旨意
Time for him to join his brothers and sisters
和自己的兄弟姐妹团聚了
in doing the Queen's good work.
欢迎重获新生
Welcome to a new life.
是时候和你的转换人见面了
It's time to meet your maker.
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
不
No!
这些怪物 就像她的宠物一样
These demons, they were... they were like her pets...
阿玛鲁女王 当她掌管西瓦尔巴的时候
Queen Amaru, when she ruled over Xibalba,
就拿它们作为执法者
she used them as enforcers.
每个怪物都各司其职 做各种残暴肮脏的勾当
Every monster had a job. A horrible, nasty job.
剧集 | 杀出个黎明(2014) | 导航列表